Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow already selling season ticket seats 17:57 - Aug 15 with 3878 viewsantoknee64

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/qpr/Sports-Tickets/Football/Barclays-Premier-League/Que
Wow already selling season ticket seats on 18:10 - Aug 15 with 3830 viewsloftboy

Someone's selling a single seat in the loft lower, but that can't happen because a single adult won't get in?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 18:14 - Aug 15 with 3813 viewsloftboy

For the good it will do I've just tweeted Phil Beard asking why the club are allowing touting

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 18:25 - Aug 15 with 3773 viewswombat

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 18:14 - Aug 15 by loftboy

For the good it will do I've just tweeted Phil Beard asking why the club are allowing touting

He always replys to your messages you know

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 18:30 - Aug 15 with 3759 viewsloftboy

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 18:25 - Aug 15 by wombat

He always replys to your messages you know

Said wombat with a heavy hint of sarcasm!

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 21:51 - Aug 15 with 3497 viewsWokingR

I don't get the fuss some people make about seats being sold on Viagogo
If you've spent a lot of money on a season ticket but are then on holiday for the first game in August what is wrong with making £20-£30 back on the sale of your ticket that would otherwise go to waste?
I accept that the club and Viagogo could do more to ensure that the tickets go to Qpr supporters but that is up to them. I have used them a couple of times when I have been unable to go and found them very good
Wow already selling season ticket seats on 21:54 - Aug 15 with 3491 viewsmichael67

£434 for a single ticket only to be turned away? Ouch. Hope a scummer buys that one.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 22:46 - Aug 15 with 3425 viewsstowmarketrange

After a quick glance at that site yesterday,there seems to be 4 seats in row B of G block for all the big games at over £100 a ticket.
Wow already selling season ticket seats on 23:04 - Aug 15 with 3390 viewskensalriser

No doubt this creates the opportunity to buy a season ticket as a business proposition. Not really a good look and probably not that difficult to stop if there's the will.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 23:33 - Aug 15 with 3337 viewswombat

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 18:30 - Aug 15 by loftboy

Said wombat with a heavy hint of sarcasm!

Me never ,

Buying an extra season ticket for profit in this way is out of order though and easy for the club to stop , if the same seat appears more than 3 times in the first half of the season for resale the owner is asked to explain why , if they continue to sell there seat In the second half the club cancels the ticket isn't rocket science

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 00:01 - Aug 16 with 3299 viewsNorthernr

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 21:51 - Aug 15 by WokingR

If you've spent a lot of money on a season ticket but are then on holiday for the first game in August what is wrong with making £20-£30 back on the sale of your ticket that would otherwise go to waste?
I accept that the club and Viagogo could do more to ensure that the tickets go to Qpr supporters but that is up to them. I have used them a couple of times when I have been unable to go and found them very good

Because QPR fans who have sat in the Lower Loft their entire lives are being moved on, or pressured to do so, by an ever increasing series of draconian rules about who you must have with you and how old they must be and how few games they're allowed to miss only to finally make it through that round of the Krypton Factor, get into the ground, sit down, and find three cnting Man Utd fans sitting there in shirts celebrating their goals.
Wow already selling season ticket seats on 01:11 - Aug 16 with 3261 viewsDeano19766

Wow already selling season ticket seats on 21:51 - Aug 15 by WokingR

Bit selfish that like
[Post edited 16 Aug 2014 8:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024