Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Micah Richards 12:14 - Aug 21 with 6109 viewsantoknee64

Would certainly sure up the defence especially playing 3-5-2
Micah Richards on 12:17 - Aug 21 with 4976 viewsTheBlob

http://www.skybet.com/football/transfer-specials/event/16408800

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Micah Richards on 12:17 - Aug 21 with 4974 viewssimmo

Injury prone, tactically poor, been at Citeh his whole career and passed over by every manager that has had the option to play him reguarly for both them and England.

I would rather not TBH, I don't see how he's that much of an improvement on Nedum.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Micah Richards on 12:18 - Aug 21 with 4961 viewsWokingR

Micah Richards on 12:17 - Aug 21 by simmo

Injury prone, tactically poor, been at Citeh his whole career and passed over by every manager that has had the option to play him reguarly for both them and England.

I would rather not TBH, I don't see how he's that much of an improvement on Nedum.

And presumably on silly money too
Micah Richards on 12:20 - Aug 21 with 4942 viewsWadR

Agree with everything Simmo said. Barely played a game for 2 seasons and would want wages beyond what we should be offering.

I'm happy with our back 3 options, we've got a good starting 3 and decent depth.
Micah Richards on 12:23 - Aug 21 with 4917 viewsTHEBUSH

Agree with all you say, don't think he'd add anything to us and expensive.
Micah Richards on 12:27 - Aug 21 with 4888 viewsantoknee64

Not convinced Dunne or Ned can play left of back 3,Hill yes but will HR pick him ?.
Micah Richards on 12:27 - Aug 21 with 4888 viewsadhoc_qpr

Bit of an idiot to boot, as well as rusty, injury prone, tactically deficient etc

Wrong sort and definitely the wrong price!
Micah Richards on 12:34 - Aug 21 with 4858 viewsfreddieeddie

Micah Richards on 12:27 - Aug 21 by antoknee64

Not convinced Dunne or Ned can play left of back 3,Hill yes but will HR pick him ?.

Dunne played left of the three on Saturday.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Login to get fewer ads

Micah Richards on 12:36 - Aug 21 with 4852 viewsEalingRanger

We've got two right backs plus Ned. I think we're covered. I'd be a bit worried if we bought him.
Micah Richards on 12:46 - Aug 21 with 4808 viewsdaveB

Where is he going to play? Can only play right back or right sided centre half and we have pretty covered in that area
Micah Richards on 12:47 - Aug 21 with 4808 viewstraininvain

This.
Micah Richards on 12:52 - Aug 21 with 4769 viewssimmo

Micah Richards on 12:27 - Aug 21 by antoknee64

I really hope Harry realises we can't play Dunne on the left of the 3 and either puts Hill in there, coaches Nedum to adapt to playing on the left hand side, or goes out to buy a left sided player that can do that specific job.

At the moment I would probably prefer to give Chief a go.

Micah Richards on 12:53 - Aug 21 with 4768 viewsTheBlob

Michael Dawson is left footed.

Micah Richards on 13:00 - Aug 21 with 4730 viewsTacticalR

Micah Richards on 12:53 - Aug 21 by TheBlob

Always thought there was something sinistral about him.

Air hostess clique

Micah Richards on 13:12 - Aug 21 with 4653 viewsDiscodroid

Micah Richards on 12:52 - Aug 21 by simmo

I really hope Harry realises we can't play Dunne on the left of the 3 and either puts Hill in there, coaches Nedum to adapt to playing on the left hand side, or goes out to buy a left sided player that can do that specific job.

At the moment I would probably prefer to give Chief a go.

as much as i respect clint, there is no way i want him in the team, i dont want to see a man i have the upmost respect for being thrown to the wolves in this league.

i reckon clint is more important to us off the field than he will be on it from now on.

vital back up staff to the squad, but only would play him if no alternative through injury.

even the best heavy weights have to retire at some point.

as for richards ,we already have the enhanced version here in ned.
[Post edited 21 Aug 2014 13:13]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Micah Richards on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 4654 viewsTheBlob

Micah Richards on 13:00 - Aug 21 by TacticalR

Always thought there was something sinistral about him.

Good spot.Dexter Blackstock was better on the right.

Micah Richards on 13:27 - Aug 21 with 4583 viewsSuffolk

Micah Richards on 12:53 - Aug 21 by TheBlob

Would rather see us go for George Friend of Middlesbrough if we go for a dedicated left footer.
Micah Richards on 13:27 - Aug 21 with 4580 viewsrsonist

Don't understand why people keep suggesting defenders. We're sorted, especially since Simpson is better off as cover there than at wing back.

Sure in an ideal world you'd like a fast, tactically intelligent, left-footed player there but it's not going to be a disaster sticking with Dunne and/or Onuoha while we deal with bigger priorities in the side.

And anyway Micah Richards really is not the answer to that question. Ned is better than him on every level.
Micah Richards on 13:29 - Aug 21 with 4574 viewsadhoc_qpr

Micah Richards on 13:12 - Aug 21 by Discodroid

as much as i respect clint, there is no way i want him in the team, i dont want to see a man i have the upmost respect for being thrown to the wolves in this league.

i reckon clint is more important to us off the field than he will be on it from now on.

vital back up staff to the squad, but only would play him if no alternative through injury.

Honestly, how many times has Clint been written off?

He is no slower than he was last time we were in the league and being in the back 3 offers a certain amount of protection for a lack of pace anyway.

Agree he shouldn't be first choice, but he is perfectly capable of playing if needed.

Not sure what Chief has done wrong but deserves a chance to prove he is worth a place in the team.
Micah Richards on 13:59 - Aug 21 with 4505 viewstraininvain

How many times have you seen Simpson play as part of a back three?
Micah Richards on 14:01 - Aug 21 with 4490 viewsEalingRanger

Micah Richards on 13:59 - Aug 21 by traininvain

How many times have you seen Micah Richards play in a back three?
Micah Richards on 14:03 - Aug 21 with 4479 viewssimmo

Micah Richards on 13:59 - Aug 21 by traininvain

Once. He did well.

Micah Richards on 14:05 - Aug 21 with 4472 viewsspencer

Micah Richards on 14:01 - Aug 21 by EalingRanger

How many times have you seen Micah Richards play in a back three?

Good points
Saw Simpson play "right wing back" obviously for first time last Saturday.Looked like a fish out of water.For some strange reason...given that role means you need to get forward more, something Danny is usually quite good at in 4-4-2...struggled on Saturday. Isla plays this role and I would imagine will be first choice option will Danny maybe learning from hm?

For the record...I think Micah Richards is no better than Ned .
Micah Richards on 14:07 - Aug 21 with 4460 viewsJamie

Athlete as opposed to a footballer.
Micah Richards on 14:33 - Aug 21 with 4395 viewsAntti_Heinola

Micah Richards on 13:12 - Aug 21 by Discodroid

sort of agree disco, but suspect he'll play a few games here and there and actually as part of a three at the back he'll hold his own for those few games.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024