Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
should Leon still be the main man in midfield 20:21 - Aug 30 with 2489 viewsGundog

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

should Leon still be the main man in midfield on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 2473 viewsDarran

100% yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

should Leon still be the main man in midfield on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 2437 viewsItchySphincter

Four 'negative' choices and one hint of a positive. I wonder what the OP thinks........

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

should Leon still be the main man in midfield on 20:30 - Aug 30 with 2427 viewsJackfath

Let's wait until he's fit, yes?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

should Leon still be the main man in midfield on 20:42 - Aug 30 with 2352 viewsCatullus

Evidence?

Leon is still our best choice at cdm. Ki and JJS were good today but with 30 to go, having Leon to call on would have nice. We brought Carroll on but he's no Leon, maybe one day.
Anyone writing Leon off at what, 32, is mad.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

should Leon still be the main man in midfield on 20:47 - Aug 30 with 2302 viewsRancid

I alluded to it last week and pretty disappointed in myself for doing so.I didn't say exactly what but people got the jist and I wish I'd kept my fat gob shot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024