Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
new member 15:56 - Sep 12 with 5576 viewsGreatBritton

I am a new member, having spent the pre-season and last few weeks reading hundreds of threads on this site. Always entertaining and informative, though frequently frustrating as posters get sidetracked into petty arguments. I'm not interested in name calling but I am interested in debate. What fascinates me most, because it is extremely close to my heart, is the oxymoronic blend of triumph and trepidation, fear and joy, despair and soaring hope that afflicts the fans of our small but recently noted football club. Joy of joys, a number of Brazilians approached my son in Rio at the WC to tell him they liked the way we play! I should add that I'm afraid I may be forced to join the small band of those who fulminate at the poor spelling and grammar of a number of posters too, but hey ho.

This post has been edited by an administrator
new member on 21:38 - Sep 12 with 1307 viewsJackfath

new member on 21:36 - Sep 12 by Swanzay

I like you JF, but stand by my post! As for Daz hes attention seeking again, shame that a new poster has to put up with this attention seeking!

Read the thread again and then let everyone know who "derailed" this precious thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

new member on 21:38 - Sep 12 with 1307 viewsDarran

new member on 21:36 - Sep 12 by Swanzay

I like you JF, but stand by my post! As for Daz hes attention seeking again, shame that a new poster has to put up with this attention seeking!

I've only said I miss him you cock.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

new member on 21:42 - Sep 12 with 1299 viewsSwanzay

new member on 21:26 - Sep 12 by Darran

Pr*ck.

Point proven, Daz just loves attention!

new member on 21:55 - Sep 12 with 1275 viewsGixerJack

new member on 21:42 - Sep 12 by Swanzay

Point proven, Daz just loves attention!

I like attention too... I like attention from buxom young ladies with long legs, slim waists, high cheek bones and a gentle pale complexsion.

Alas these ladies look at me and decide that I am not worthy so in turn don't give me any.
new member on 10:41 - Sep 13 with 1212 viewsGreatBritton

It's been heartening to have been welcomed by so many strangers into this towering babel of a club. Amusing too to read the contributions of those who hide in the bushes by the railway tracks and rush out to change the points at every opportunity.

Just saw two of my great heroes on the tellybox btw. (I'm not 14 tho)
new member on 12:05 - Sep 13 with 1183 viewsdameedna

new member on 10:41 - Sep 13 by GreatBritton

It's been heartening to have been welcomed by so many strangers into this towering babel of a club. Amusing too to read the contributions of those who hide in the bushes by the railway tracks and rush out to change the points at every opportunity.

The phantom raspberry blowers may jump from the bushes when and where we least expect
new member on 12:06 - Sep 13 with 1183 viewsStarsky

new member on 10:41 - Sep 13 by GreatBritton

Was great to see them on the sofa

It's just the internet, init.

new member on 14:22 - Sep 13 with 1152 viewsGreatBritton

new member on 12:06 - Sep 13 by Starsky

Was great to see them on the sofa

I had to miss a bit of Fighting Talk on Radio 5 but it was worth it to hear Trundle's high pitched delight and Leon's bemused expression as he got the number of games he'd played for Sheffield wrong - shows how unimportant other clubs are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024