Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miller 09:31 - Jan 7 with 1604 viewsscratchingshed

Going to Wigan according to the sun, we're certainly gearing up for life in league one.

Great news though if true, I'll drive him there myself free of charge of course.

The modern day version of Chris Malkin another waste of space signing.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 9:37]
Miller on 11:03 - Jan 7 with 1556 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Make your mind up. If we're gearing up for life in league one by losing Miller how come it's great news and you'd drive him there yourself?

Huge contradiction.
Miller on 12:48 - Jan 7 with 1527 viewsscratchingshed

Miller on 11:03 - Jan 7 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

Make your mind up. If we're gearing up for life in league one by losing Miller how come it's great news and you'd drive him there yourself?

Huge contradiction.

To simplify it for you.

What I mean is by getting rid of the biggest money earners like Miller, but I for one won't be sorry if he goes he's a waste of space signing.

O'Hara will be next followed by Eagles, just wait and see, just cannot afford these people in league one.

Than any easier to understand?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 12:48]
Miller on 16:16 - Jan 7 with 1494 viewsWizaard

Miller on 12:48 - Jan 7 by scratchingshed

To simplify it for you.

What I mean is by getting rid of the biggest money earners like Miller, but I for one won't be sorry if he goes he's a waste of space signing.

O'Hara will be next followed by Eagles, just wait and see, just cannot afford these people in league one.

Not having a go at you here, scratchers.

It's a complete joke to say we can't afford these players.

Of course we can, but we choose not to. A world of difference, with in effect, a self-imposed administration mentality.
Miller on 13:35 - Jan 8 with 1425 viewswespens

Miller on 16:16 - Jan 7 by Wizaard

Not having a go at you here, scratchers.

It's a complete joke to say we can't afford these players.

Of course we can, but we choose not to. A world of difference, with in effect, a self-imposed administration mentality.

Ask Ishmael what time he wants picking up and I'll collect him and drop him off at the DW!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Miller on 13:44 - Jan 8 with 1417 viewsscratchingshed

Miller on 13:35 - Jan 8 by wespens

Ask Ishmael what time he wants picking up and I'll collect him and drop him off at the DW!

Sorry wespens but I beat you to it.

Wiz correct of course we can afford to pay these people after all we have millions stashed away if you believe koko for that rainy day or to quote him "if and when the club needs it" Er, when's that Karl?

Pity though the club would sooner spend money at the law courts taking an individual to task instead of keeping two talented youth players here for the sake of a few hundred quid a week.

Shambolic.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 13:48]
Miller on 17:02 - Jan 8 with 1389 viewsHannibal_de_Seaside

Miller on 12:48 - Jan 7 by scratchingshed

To simplify it for you.

A lot easier to understand. Not at all what your original post said, even though those are the sentiments behind it.
Miller on 17:52 - Jan 8 with 1362 viewsstraightatthewall

Miller on 17:02 - Jan 8 by Hannibal_de_Seaside

A lot easier to understand. Not at all what your original post said, even though those are the sentiments behind it.

This is the total nonsense and (for want of using this term) retardedness of Karl's approach. He's willing to spend a lot on one players wages, but only for 1 season at a time. You will never get anywhere with that because the only players worth decent money will also be worth a 2 year deal at least. So you end up spunking a load on underwhelming 'past their best' players like Miller or Chopra - players that we all could tell wouldn't be worth it because of their recent history and the evidence previously provided by the likes of Bouazza, Bednar, Lua-Lua etc....

You'd be better off offering someone 5k/week for 2 years than 10k/wk for 1 year. But doing that would involve acknowledging the industry you're in. You know; the industry that has provided millions to supprt your families other companies Karl.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024