Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pinewood studios guess were they are going 18:30 - Mar 16 with 2208 viewslibertine

you've already guessed the tapping into the skill set around cropland

I've just about had enough

2,000 jobs for cropland 4 mil investment from your taxes boys
pinewood studios guess were they are going on 19:22 - Mar 16 with 2168 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

Swansea photogenic but makes no difference seemingly.

Pretty disgusting .

Does swansea do enough to attract..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

pinewood studios guess were they are going on 19:56 - Mar 16 with 2146 viewslibertine

No perchie they don't, they Swansea council are only interested in selling of nice pieces of land to get money,
its big yellow taxi down here
I've been in several council meetings and quite honestly I can't believe the intelligence of the councillors they are genuinely thick, they've got in because no one else can be bothered.

Its sad sad sad!!!
pinewood studios guess were they are going on 22:23 - Mar 16 with 2092 viewsperchrockjack

And it's the reason no going home truly utterly depresses me.

Seems no direction and no hope.

Cardiff is cocky ,we are simply chins on ground.

So much potential but nothing seems to be developing for future prosperity apart from a lagoon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

pinewood studios guess were they are going on 23:52 - Mar 16 with 2039 viewsBrynmill_Jack

pinewood studios guess were they are going on 19:56 - Mar 16 by libertine

No perchie they don't, they Swansea council are only interested in selling of nice pieces of land to get money,
its big yellow taxi down here
I've been in several council meetings and quite honestly I can't believe the intelligence of the councillors they are genuinely thick, they've got in because no one else can be bothered.

Its sad sad sad!!!

We have our own studios run by HBO don't we? No BBC fanfare of publicity for them though

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024