Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices. 19:47 - May 1 with 1583 viewsWizaard

Business as usual £295 for adults, no mention of relegation
[Post edited 1 May 2015 19:52]
Season ticket prices. on 21:23 - May 1 with 1556 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Academic exercise to offer them. Can't imagine too many being sold.
Season ticket prices. on 21:50 - May 1 with 1547 viewsWizaard

Season ticket prices. on 21:23 - May 1 by BigHandsOliverKahn

Academic exercise to offer them. Can't imagine too many being sold.

Think some of the junior prices are actually cheaper than last season. Conned?
Season ticket prices. on 22:20 - May 1 with 1536 viewsribble

Season ticket prices. on 21:50 - May 1 by Wizaard

Think some of the junior prices are actually cheaper than last season. Conned?

Has anyone got confirmation of the kids prices from the two year deal (North Stand)?

I've just calculated that I've effectively paid £153.00 x 2 for my two lads (both under 16's') next season whereas the prices announced today put under 18's at £100 each at the new prices. They're offering a £50 'refund' in the way of shop or ticket vouchers (great!) for those that bought 2 year junior ST's but only for 16-18 year olds, according to the club website.

So I make it that in total including my ticket I have actually stumped up £6 more for next season than had I bought a one year deal and then bought again at the new prices!

Or have I got this wrong?
[Post edited 1 May 2015 22:31]
Season ticket prices. on 16:40 - May 2 with 1425 viewsribble

Season ticket prices. on 22:20 - May 1 by ribble

Has anyone got confirmation of the kids prices from the two year deal (North Stand)?

I've just calculated that I've effectively paid £153.00 x 2 for my two lads (both under 16's') next season whereas the prices announced today put under 18's at £100 each at the new prices. They're offering a £50 'refund' in the way of shop or ticket vouchers (great!) for those that bought 2 year junior ST's but only for 16-18 year olds, according to the club website.

So I make it that in total including my ticket I have actually stumped up £6 more for next season than had I bought a one year deal and then bought again at the new prices!

Or have I got this wrong?
[Post edited 1 May 2015 22:31]

By way of an update received £100 worth of vouchers in the post this morning so the info on the club website re refunds just for 16-18 year olds is/was wrong.
Season ticket prices. on 21:48 - May 3 with 1303 viewsWindyMiller

Just to show you just can't judge these things - asking around where I sit and half a dozen or so we're going to renew their tickets. The idea there'll be no renewals is strangely not right.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024