Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New grounds 21:08 - May 4 with 12828 viewsWizaard

Next season there will be a number for me.

Colchester, Burton and potentially, Chesterfield and Stevenage.

Anybody else looking to add to their total?
New grounds on 11:05 - May 21 with 1941 viewsPlumbs

New grounds on 06:03 - May 21 by WindyMiller

Just off the A61 - be nice not to have to go through the town centre

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Proact+Stadium/@53.253571,-1.425744,15z/data

I went there last pre season and its-still- a great day out. Lots of room round the back of the away end for coaches etc and most home fans had no problem walking up to the new stadium.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

New grounds on 10:14 - May 25 with 1918 viewsthebigone

New grounds on 11:05 - May 21 by Plumbs

I went there last pre season and its-still- a great day out. Lots of room round the back of the away end for coaches etc and most home fans had no problem walking up to the new stadium.

Nothing added for me over the weekend as have done Southend and Swindon - Wycombe would have been a new one. Just thinking, opening day at say Oldham - reckon we'd take 2,000?

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

New grounds on 14:02 - May 25 with 1911 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

New grounds on 10:14 - May 25 by thebigone

Nothing added for me over the weekend as have done Southend and Swindon - Wycombe would have been a new one. Just thinking, opening day at say Oldham - reckon we'd take 2,000?

Same as Wiz for me, just the two changes of venue.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

New grounds on 06:04 - May 26 with 1870 viewswe_are_Superior

New grounds on 14:02 - May 25 by basilrobbiereborn

Same as Wiz for me, just the two changes of venue.

How will all the NAPM go to say Fleetwood when ST holders get first dabs? I spot a flaw in their plans!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

New grounds on 17:38 - May 26 with 1860 viewsOllieHollow

Have to say despite being in a lower league and all the averageness that comes with it I'm actually looking forward to re-visiting some of these grounds as long as it's only the once! Looking forward to visiting many old haunts - bit more character and 'proper football' feel to many of the grounds we're going to and dare I say I'm actually looking forward to an away win (somewhere!!)
New grounds on 09:08 - May 27 with 1850 viewsPlumbs

New grounds on 06:04 - May 26 by we_are_Superior

How will all the NAPM go to say Fleetwood when ST holders get first dabs? I spot a flaw in their plans!!

I dont think there'll be a big demand for the Cods but many will be on their database anyway.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

New grounds on 18:54 - May 29 with 1824 viewsWindyMiller

New grounds on 09:08 - May 27 by Plumbs

I dont think there'll be a big demand for the Cods but many will be on their database anyway.

Am off to FC United v Benfica tonight as it's only 10 mins from home and is walkable - wonder how long it'll be before that is also a new ground for Blackpool fans!!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

New grounds on 11:19 - May 30 with 1791 viewsWronga

Quite looking forward to sampling Blyth Spartans ground which other than for the new ones that have been built in League One will be my only extra ground.

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024