Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boxing Day fixture 17:55 - Dec 25 with 1771 viewsdgt73

My favourite fixture of the season - can't beat it...

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Boxing Day fixture on 23:00 - Dec 25 with 1668 viewsLoyal

I hope the sherry hasn't worn off mate, and we can roar the overpaid to a Swansea victory

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Boxing Day fixture on 23:12 - Dec 25 with 1649 viewsOldjack

Villa, scum ,they were games that'll never be forgotten

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Boxing Day fixture on 23:17 - Dec 25 with 1645 viewsmarchamjack

Being an exile, this is the one fixture whoever we're playing I do look forward to. Back home to see the family and friends and then off to the match. Same tomorrow. Used to be gutted back in the day when the game sometimes was rained/frozen off, ruined the whole Xmas vibe/break really. Proper tradition. Part of being a football fan. Boxing day footie. All those saying we need a Winter break, fck that, this is all part of what being a fan is about in this country.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Boxing Day fixture on 08:00 - Dec 26 with 1521 viewsEdmundo

Boxing Day fixture on 23:17 - Dec 25 by marchamjack

Being an exile, this is the one fixture whoever we're playing I do look forward to. Back home to see the family and friends and then off to the match. Same tomorrow. Used to be gutted back in the day when the game sometimes was rained/frozen off, ruined the whole Xmas vibe/break really. Proper tradition. Part of being a football fan. Boxing day footie. All those saying we need a Winter break, fck that, this is all part of what being a fan is about in this country.

Used to be something special about boxing day games at the Vetch.....I don't know, something missing now at the Liberty, maybe it's just the standard of people following us now ( gone up drastically) , or the all seater effect of the stadium.

Anyway hope you've had a good xmas. Ours has been a bit flat considering everything thats happened this year.

Hope we get a win for you today ( and for Nige) brighten the whole mood a bit. 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Boxing Day fixture on 08:31 - Dec 26 with 1499 viewsmarchamjack

Boxing Day fixture on 08:00 - Dec 26 by Edmundo

Used to be something special about boxing day games at the Vetch.....I don't know, something missing now at the Liberty, maybe it's just the standard of people following us now ( gone up drastically) , or the all seater effect of the stadium.

Anyway hope you've had a good xmas. Ours has been a bit flat considering everything thats happened this year.

Hope we get a win for you today ( and for Nige) brighten the whole mood a bit. 👍

Always a biter sweet time of year in circumstances where those we love are no longer around. Hope we can win too for Nigs today and give you and the family a small lift going into the New Year.

Come on you Swans!

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024