Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Loaned Players 23:48 - Feb 1 with 5322 viewsOregonQPR

Caulker - Liverpool
Fer - Swansea
Sandro - West Brom

All evidently not good enough for us at Div 2 level but good enough for Div 1 teams is that a sad indictment of how poorly run we are as a club? What do regular match goers make of these signings?

Incidentally it is still Div 1 & 2 in my old mind as I detest the dreadful "branding" that is rife in football and beyond.
Our Loaned Players on 23:53 - Feb 1 with 4436 viewsLowerloftLad

Sandro will unfortunately be back within 3/4 weeks out injured
Fer could possibly be getting relegated for a third time
Caulker Liverpool seem to have got confused between him and Charlie by being played upfront
Green,Phillips will Both be accepted back in the next 6 months too

My guess is there agents are bloody good
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 23:54]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Our Loaned Players on 23:59 - Feb 1 with 4416 viewsisawqpratwcity

Our Loaned Players on 23:53 - Feb 1 by LowerloftLad

Sandro will unfortunately be back within 3/4 weeks out injured
Fer could possibly be getting relegated for a third time
Caulker Liverpool seem to have got confused between him and Charlie by being played upfront
Green,Phillips will Both be accepted back in the next 6 months too

My guess is there agents are bloody good
[Post edited 1 Feb 2016 23:54]

Why does Caulker get a mention?

He was already on loan for the season with S'oton, the Liverpool transfer doesn't change that.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Our Loaned Players on 23:59 - Feb 1 with 4420 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Really happy to have these players out on loan. They were not exactly brilliant for us were they. I am sure we can spend their wages far more efficiently.
Our Loaned Players on 00:01 - Feb 2 with 4414 viewsLowerloftLad

Caulker gets a mention for being transformed into a striker

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Our Loaned Players on 00:08 - Feb 2 with 4382 viewsisawqpratwcity

Our Loaned Players on 00:01 - Feb 2 by LowerloftLad

Caulker gets a mention for being transformed into a striker

They can play him as a fcking corner flag for all I care, just get his wages off our books.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Our Loaned Players on 00:08 - Feb 2 with 4384 viewsBrazilNutR

we must be a first in football history surely, to have 3 players loaned out to teams playing in a higher division.
While I understand they are on high wages, it is surely a bad trend to start, as clubs will think they don't need to buy our players, they can get a risk free loan instead. The players will may also think they can run down their contracts and just keep getting loaned out and then move on for nothing or a pittance when nearly out of contract.. like Charlie.
Our Loaned Players on 01:38 - Feb 2 with 4289 viewsMatch82

Our Loaned Players on 00:08 - Feb 2 by BrazilNutR

we must be a first in football history surely, to have 3 players loaned out to teams playing in a higher division.
While I understand they are on high wages, it is surely a bad trend to start, as clubs will think they don't need to buy our players, they can get a risk free loan instead. The players will may also think they can run down their contracts and just keep getting loaned out and then move on for nothing or a pittance when nearly out of contract.. like Charlie.

Didn't we also have that last time we were in the champ?
Barton (d1 Marseille), Adel (Fulham, Milan?), Mbia? Someone else?

Maybe I'm messing up those timelines
Our Loaned Players on 02:57 - Feb 2 with 4242 viewsozexile

Our Loaned Players on 00:08 - Feb 2 by BrazilNutR

Totally agree. Play awful with no commitment and you get a loan away anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Our Loaned Players on 06:52 - Feb 2 with 4063 viewsRanger78

As well as evidence of how poor our club has been run over recent years, I think the 3 of them are also a sad sign of the modern day footballer.

All too happy to receive huge contracts, think they are better than a smaller club like QPR, play a part in an utterly embarrassing relegation season, where, frankly, they didn't look PL standard.

Then can't wait to jump ship back to the PL, good riddance to these embarrassments,

Caulker and Fer have been relegated 2 seasons in a row, Fer could now be heading for a 3rd and they still have the audacity to think they are too good for QPR.

Caulker happily sits on the bench rather than put some pride and effort into being a professional. Sandro can't manage to stay fit.

I long for the day when the last of these money grabbing parasites have gone from our club for good and never darken our doors again.

Maybe just maybe, we're slowly getting back to being QPR again and run like a proper club of our size.
Our Loaned Players on 07:05 - Feb 2 with 4023 viewsQPR_Jim

Our Loaned Players on 01:38 - Feb 2 by Match82

Granero?
Our Loaned Players on 07:38 - Feb 2 with 3916 viewsGloucs_R

How have the likes if granero, mbia etc got on since leaving?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Our Loaned Players on 08:25 - Feb 2 with 3764 viewsdaveB

It shows that clubs in the Prem put reputations before ability which is the same mistake we made when we were at that level
Our Loaned Players on 08:42 - Feb 2 with 3717 viewsTacticalR

Our Loaned Players on 07:38 - Feb 2 by Gloucs_R

How have the likes if granero, mbia etc got on since leaving?

I can't see the Spanish Treasure ever doing anything, but Mbia has won the Europa League twice since leaving.

Air hostess clique

Our Loaned Players on 08:42 - Feb 2 with 3713 viewsDiscodroids

I try not to think about the number of players that we have purchased for vast sums over the past 4/5 years and that have had to be loaned out to clubs of higher fiscal/traditional standing than us simply because we cannot sell them. This can happen to any Club but to happen again and again is indisputable incompetence that would be rewarded in any other mode of business, with your goods and chattels being priced up on a chalkboard by a couple of Dave courtneys in a crombie.

It used to make me puke like a billy goat eating its own turds that a Club could be run in this manner. self destruction job.If we carry on like this, there will be no Queens Park Rangers .

However , I believe Les/JFH/Hoos will finally put an end to this Folly. There doing what they can with the piss poor hand they have been dealt. Im all for given them at least 3 years to rectify the gross ineptitude that has gone before them.

A couple of years laying foundations in this league , with gradual improvements , then a solid promotion push in the 3rd with a young squad, built to endure the lower/middle reaches of the premier league, will keep the wolf from the door for me. More than that, it will give me hope That there will be a Queens park Rangers football club for our grandchildren .
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 8:59]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Our Loaned Players on 08:53 - Feb 2 with 3675 viewsMvpeter

Granero and Cesar. Probably others.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Our Loaned Players on 08:59 - Feb 2 with 3639 viewsTacticalR

There seems to be a charmed circle of what are considered 'Premiership quality players'. Clubs come and go, but certain players gravitate back to the Premiership. Some, such as Trevor Sinclair, genuinely are 'Premiership quality players', others who are regularly relegated have a big question mark over their ability.

Anyway, however we have got to where we are, it's obviously in our interest for the loan players to play well at the clubs they're being loaned to.

Air hostess clique

Our Loaned Players on 08:59 - Feb 2 with 3638 viewsQPunkR

Our Loaned Players on 08:25 - Feb 2 by daveB

It shows that clubs in the Prem put reputations before ability which is the same mistake we made when we were at that level

Exactly, it's all about the 'names' and the 'brands'. Never mind the fact they've all been utterly dog chocolate for the past 18 months.

QPR - "shit but local"

Our Loaned Players on 09:42 - Feb 2 with 3545 viewsNW10Hoop

I agree. If anyone had bothered to scout Fer this season they would have seen arguably the worst player in a bang average Championship team. And even if they trusted that he has enough ability, surely his questionable workrate and lack of desire would have been enough to cast doubt on even a loan signing.

I do hope Sandro, Caulker and Fer do enough to get permanent moves away though. I wouldn't miss any of them to be honest
[Post edited 2 Feb 2016 10:12]
Our Loaned Players on 10:42 - Feb 2 with 3443 viewsTacticalR

I agree, although there are reputations and there are reputations.

Our worst acquisitions were either big names (Park JiSung, Rio Ferdinand) or names from top four clubs (Bosingwa, SWP).

Neither Fer and Caulker was that big a name, and neither were from top four clubs.

Air hostess clique

Our Loaned Players on 10:51 - Feb 2 with 3421 viewsGetMeRangers

Our Loaned Players on 09:42 - Feb 2 by NW10Hoop

I agree. If anyone had bothered to scout Fer this season they would have seen arguably the worst player in a bang average Championship team. And even if they trusted that he has enough ability, surely his questionable workrate and lack of desire would have been enough to cast doubt on even a loan signing.

I do hope Sandro, Caulker and Fer do enough to get permanent moves away though. I wouldn't miss any of them to be honest

Really got my fingers crossed that they perform well away from here. This, despite the backlash of slating them for their poor performances and attitude here, they are highly unlikely to come back and want to be here again

Shame, they couldnt do it for us
Our Loaned Players on 11:04 - Feb 2 with 3391 viewsbob566

maybe they only watched the dutch videos of him in the world cup.
Our Loaned Players on 11:08 - Feb 2 with 3368 viewsQPRDave

Hope they all do very well. Good luck to them
Our Loaned Players on 14:01 - Feb 2 with 3241 viewsLongsufferingR

....not forgetting Remy! Loaned to Newcastle that season, then played one game for us back in the Prem.
Our Loaned Players on 14:42 - Feb 2 with 3177 viewsMatch82

Our Loaned Players on 14:01 - Feb 2 by LongsufferingR

....not forgetting Remy! Loaned to Newcastle that season, then played one game for us back in the Prem.

That's the one! Thought he had gone, couldn't remember who to though...
Our Loaned Players on 15:26 - Feb 2 with 3131 viewskarl

It's a hard one isn't it? We want them to earn moves away but to do so then they must play to a PL standard, something they have patently failed to do on a regular basis at LR, it would be more salt in the wounds although achieving what we want.
Hate modern football at times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024