Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bavaria/Darran 08:53 - Feb 12 with 1817 viewsnavyjack

Cant find the Beer thread. But Im sure I remember a posting from a few months ago with you saying Bavaria is a decent tipple. Just to let you know its in ASDA for 88p a bottle (500ml). Nationwide and (apparently) online.Ive just cleared the shelf in Llanelli. Aplogies if it wasnt you but Im sure it will help somebody if they want a cheap (and great) lager....88p for almost a pint aint bad...
Bavaria/Darran on 11:00 - Feb 12 with 1779 viewsHighjack

I had two last night. Very nice.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Bavaria/Darran on 11:56 - Feb 12 with 1761 viewsnavyjack

Bavaria/Darran on 11:00 - Feb 12 by Highjack

I had two last night. Very nice.

Agreed.usually pick up the bigger bottles up from home bargains. Its a cracking drop fair play..
Bavaria/Darran on 14:29 - Feb 12 with 1713 viewsmax936

I can't find the grog thread either, but l came across St Austel's Proper Job IPA in Tescos yday and treated myself to 4 bottles, out all day tomoz so don't want to waste it by trying it when l get home half pissed, so l may indulge in a bottle or two tonight, somebody mentioned it on that thread and said it's a nice drop, so l'll give it a try.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bavaria/Darran on 16:38 - Feb 12 with 1671 viewsClinton

Bavaria/Darran on 14:29 - Feb 12 by max936

I can't find the grog thread either, but l came across St Austel's Proper Job IPA in Tescos yday and treated myself to 4 bottles, out all day tomoz so don't want to waste it by trying it when l get home half pissed, so l may indulge in a bottle or two tonight, somebody mentioned it on that thread and said it's a nice drop, so l'll give it a try.

Very good ale, bottle conditioned I believe. Feeling thirsty....

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bavaria/Darran on 16:40 - Feb 12 with 1668 viewsDarran

This is the thread and thank you navyjack.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/151478/bavaria-lager-in-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024