Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spine 20:59 - Sep 18 with 2685 viewsdougie

Need to get this right and with battlers. Mawson, Leon and Baston need to be given the chance. Siggy needs to be dropped.
Spine on 21:06 - Sep 18 with 2659 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Agree. Mawson May just putter f*cks up some of the slackers. Leon will give us tempo. Borja is young and hungry .

We definitely need a good cdm on our shopping list, we're OK everywhere else apart from a more accomplished right back.

It's centre midfield where the game was lost today. They hardly the time in the world on the ball, we hardly pressed them at all. Maybe pushing Cork ahead of Leon and giving Fer a go in the Gylfi position . Jeff and No on the flanks to start too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Spine on 21:17 - Sep 18 with 2619 viewsjack_lord

What Leon does is give shape to our passing and makes himself properly available for a pass and moves the game on.
I don't know if we just have the wrong balance of midfielders with Cork Ki Siggy and Fer.
We haven't got a battler in there.
We have a gifted player in Siggy and Cork who thrives on space and though Fer is our leading scorer I think he actually slows our game down.
I don't know why we play Ki.

Never mind, we will probably sign someone from Falkirk academy in January to save the midfield.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Spine on 21:20 - Sep 18 with 2593 viewsblaine_scfc

Spine on 21:17 - Sep 18 by jack_lord

What Leon does is give shape to our passing and makes himself properly available for a pass and moves the game on.
I don't know if we just have the wrong balance of midfielders with Cork Ki Siggy and Fer.
We have a gifted player in Siggy and Cork who thrives on space and though Fer is our leading scorer I think he actually slows our game down.

Never mind, we will probably sign someone from Falkirk academy in January to save the midfield.

Not the wrong balance, just simply championship players trying to play in the premier league.

it goes without saying, centre midfield is where games are won and lost, we haven't got the legs or quality in there. F*cked.
Spine on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 2506 viewsAl_Bundy

Spine on 21:17 - Sep 18 by jack_lord

Gifted player in Cork - ???

In what sense? have I missed something..
Spine on 22:21 - Sep 18 with 2458 viewskarnataka

Spine on 21:57 - Sep 18 by Al_Bundy

Gifted player in Cork - ???

In what sense? have I missed something..

That's not what it said at all. It said "A gifted player (singular) in Siggy" (not gifted playerS (plural) in Siggy and Cork) then went on to say "and Cork who thrives on space" - a separate statement. This shouldn't need to be explained but somehow it seems that it does.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2016 22:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024