Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bigger Budget Next year? 10:41 - May 7 with 2680 viewsdale1968

In all the after match celebrations I am sure I heard CD on GMR say that there would be a bigger budget available to KH next season?
If true perhaps the closeness of relegation has told the board that this year was a close shave and that they appreciate that sometimes even KH cant work miracles.
Lets hope that we can strike a balance and add to the squad wisely and ensure we are in the right part of the table next season.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Bigger Budget Next year? on 10:46 - May 7 with 2652 viewsfitzochris

Interesting point. If it’s not too early to talk about next season, I think Hill had a decent budget this year given what is claimed he spent on Williams.

He’s arguably done better in the seasons where he’s had very little budget.

Still, it’s welcome news just the same.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Bigger Budget Next year? on 11:00 - May 7 with 2602 viewsEllDale

I'm presuming that this means a bigger budget in terms of wages rather than for transfer fees?
If so, the club should be spending a chunk of it on better deals for McGahey and Cannon to start with.
Bigger Budget Next year? on 11:07 - May 7 with 2570 viewsD_Alien

Bigger Budget Next year? on 11:00 - May 7 by EllDale

I'm presuming that this means a bigger budget in terms of wages rather than for transfer fees?
If so, the club should be spending a chunk of it on better deals for McGahey and Cannon to start with.

That's how i'd prefer to see it used, along with a sensible increase overall to give the manager greater bargaining power

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bigger Budget Next year? on 13:02 - May 7 with 2422 viewselectricblue

The charlton tv money is an added bonus that surely can be added to the budget...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bigger Budget Next year? on 13:40 - May 7 with 2358 viewsaleanddale

Bigger Budget Next year? on 11:00 - May 7 by EllDale

Harrison McGahey get this lad signed up tomorrow.

I am sure the TV cash is shared out equally now ( not based on actually being on the tele )
Bigger Budget Next year? on 14:06 - May 7 with 2288 viewsTVOS1907

Bigger Budget Next year? on 13:02 - May 7 by electricblue

The charlton tv money is an added bonus that surely can be added to the budget...

There’s won’t be any. It’s all shared equally now, I believe.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bigger Budget Next year? on 17:44 - May 7 with 2035 viewselectricblue

So the club only recieves tv money if its a televised FA cup game...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bigger Budget Next year? on 19:01 - May 7 with 1888 viewsTVOS1907

Bigger Budget Next year? on 17:44 - May 7 by electricblue

So the club only recieves tv money if its a televised FA cup game...

No

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Bigger Budget Next year? on 19:23 - May 7 with 1821 viewsbrady

Hopefully lessons learned from this season's signings quality not quantity.
Bigger Budget Next year? on 20:04 - May 7 with 1713 viewsboromat

I thought the conversation was based around agreeing two potential budgets the day before the Charlton match one for LG1 and a lower one for LG2 but now as we're staying up Hill will have the larger of the two budgets no mention of whether it was higher or lower than this year. However you'd speculate that it probably is higher with how the league's finances is going up and up every year and with the FA Cup run and transfers. Fingers crossed Hill has got enough to work competitively with. I'd also hope we can strengthen this next time through transfer and from within.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bigger Budget Next year? on 20:29 - May 7 with 1649 viewsseasidedale

I am sure I read recently I think it was Russ Green who saud it that we would still have a L1 budget if we went down to enable us to compete with the bigger L2 team
Bigger Budget Next year? on 21:01 - May 7 with 1580 viewsisitme

WBA getting relegated and Aston Villa going up could add to the budget.

As others have said fewer players but of a better quality should be the way forward. I would rather have a Morley or Adshead on the bench as an unused sub rather than splashing the cash on another depth player.
Bigger Budget Next year? on 21:11 - May 7 with 1542 viewsrkershaw

Bigger Budget Next year? on 21:01 - May 7 by isitme

WBA getting relegated and Aston Villa going up could add to the budget.

As others have said fewer players but of a better quality should be the way forward. I would rather have a Morley or Adshead on the bench as an unused sub rather than splashing the cash on another depth player.

Shrewsbury ended last season with the same 51 points....... a little more input on the psychological aspects of our game and I'm confident that we'll be top ten again next season!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024