Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. 18:43 - Nov 3 with 3871 viewsSlacker

Mind the gap.

That means our mythtaken numpties will never overtake us for goals scored at the top level!
Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 20:14 - Nov 3 with 3016 viewsChesham_Saint

Seriously? 1,000 goals to their 292? That means we’re only 3 times better than them, when anyone with half a brain knows the multiple should be far, far higher than that....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 07:29 - Nov 4 with 2888 viewsTripleNiemi

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 20:14 - Nov 3 by Chesham_Saint

Seriously? 1,000 goals to their 292? That means we’re only 3 times better than them, when anyone with half a brain knows the multiple should be far, far higher than that....

Rest assured 130 is now formulating the latest Portsmyth......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 11:07 - Nov 4 with 2819 views1teeminants

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 07:29 - Nov 4 by TripleNiemi

Rest assured 130 is now formulating the latest Portsmyth......

Skates are just lower league trash and have been for most of my lifetime and I’m no spring chicken .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 11:31 - Nov 4 with 2801 viewsTimSaint

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 11:07 - Nov 4 by 1teeminants

Skates are just lower league trash and have been for most of my lifetime and I’m no spring chicken .

Since 1960, so in the majority of the lifetimes of people who post on here, Portsmouth have been in the top division for a total of 8 (EIGHT) seasons, compared to the Saints total of 44.

How embarrassing for a club, who's fans claim they are sooo massive !!

Because we rarely play them in the league, I guess that was why the media were trying to drum up some local rivalry between us and Bournemouth. Let's face it, the youngsters in Portsmouth are not going to show much interest in a 3rd tier team, which explains why on my last visit to Gun Wharf, I saw 3 x Chelsea shirts, 2 x Man Utd and 1 x Brighton - but no Portsmouth !!

Anyway, back to the Prem. They are not going to be joining us for a while yet, so the gap between us on this particular stat will just continue to widen !! ;-)

TimSaint

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 13:19 - Nov 4 with 2775 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Pompey have an average -189 goal difference in the top flight.

Soton had a -231 goal difference before the start of the season, and after your little upturn in form, this difference will slowly but surely get worse. -42 goals

MIND THE GAP

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 13:27 - Nov 4 with 2769 viewsdirk_doone

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 11:31 - Nov 4 by TimSaint

Since 1960, so in the majority of the lifetimes of people who post on here, Portsmouth have been in the top division for a total of 8 (EIGHT) seasons, compared to the Saints total of 44.

How embarrassing for a club, who's fans claim they are sooo massive !!

Because we rarely play them in the league, I guess that was why the media were trying to drum up some local rivalry between us and Bournemouth. Let's face it, the youngsters in Portsmouth are not going to show much interest in a 3rd tier team, which explains why on my last visit to Gun Wharf, I saw 3 x Chelsea shirts, 2 x Man Utd and 1 x Brighton - but no Portsmouth !!

Anyway, back to the Prem. They are not going to be joining us for a while yet, so the gap between us on this particular stat will just continue to widen !! ;-)

We should be picking up our 1000th Premier League point soon too:

https://www.worldfootball.net/alltime_table/eng-premier-league/pl-only/#:~:text=

PS I'm surprised at the shirts you saw because the traditional Premier League team supported in Portsmouth is Arsenal and usually you see more of their shirts there than Chelsea's.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 14:11]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 15:42 - Nov 4 with 2708 viewskingslandstand1

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 13:19 - Nov 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Soton had a -231 goal difference before the start of the season, and after your little upturn in form, this difference will slowly but surely get worse. -42 goals

MIND THE GAP

That could be because we've been in the Prem so many more seasons than you have hence that fact of minor importance
Keep trying
Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:02 - Nov 4 with 2693 viewsBison

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 13:19 - Nov 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

MIND THE GAP

Surely that's a total not an average , so why don't you work out what the average is per season in top flight , I can do it for you if you tell me how many seasons each have spent in top flight.

I presume this is what you used , you failed to mention that since it was published Saints now have over 400 top flight points more then little Pompey .

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-top-10s-an-all-time-premier-le
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 16:22]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:50 - Nov 4 with 2664 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 15:42 - Nov 4 by kingslandstand1

That could be because we've been in the Prem so many more seasons than you have hence that fact of minor importance
Keep trying

Oh dear, the red half of Hampshire and mathematics again!!

Using the website above, we have:

Soton -239 goals in 1711 games
Pompey - 187 goals in 1356 games

Therefore: Goal deficit per game =
Pompey @ 0.1379 or 5.24 goals per PL season
Soton @ 0.1397 or 5.31 goals per season

Therefore Soton have a worse deficit per game of 0.0018, so unless you end up with a have a goal difference of -5 or better this season, the gap will keep growing

MIND THE GROWING GAP

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:55 - Nov 4 with 2661 viewsChesham_Saint

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:50 - Nov 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Therefore Soton have a worse deficit per game of 0.0018, so unless you end up with a have a goal difference of -5 or better this season, the gap will keep growing

MIND THE GROWING GAP

I’d forgotten what a sad, sad fvck you really are. Pathetic.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:05 - Nov 4 with 2660 viewsBison

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:50 - Nov 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

MIND THE GROWING GAP

Since that table was published on 25/3 Saints had a +8 gd for last season and have a +2 this season so currently -

Pompey 0.1379 whilst
Saints is games 1724 goals -229 so 0.1328

We have already reeled you in so Pompey have a worse deficit by game of 0.051.

Also the table shows we are the highest ranking top flight south coast team followed by yourself ( good effort only 400!points behind us ) then Brighton and Bournemouth .
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 17:11]

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:12 - Nov 4 with 2648 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 16:02 - Nov 4 by Bison

Surely that's a total not an average , so why don't you work out what the average is per season in top flight , I can do it for you if you tell me how many seasons each have spent in top flight.

I presume this is what you used , you failed to mention that since it was published Saints now have over 400 top flight points more then little Pompey .

https://www.sportbible.com/football/football-news-top-10s-an-all-time-premier-le
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 16:22]

It's average, as in it's not that good you buffoon. Your club have spent more time in the top flight , it's not hard to get, but you haven't been that good when you have been there i.e on your 'points'

Average Points per game (Average is being used in a different context here, FYI)
Soton 1.26 PPG
Pompey 1.30 PPG

In other words, your club average 47.88 points per 38 game top flight season

So, unless your club get 50 points this season, the gap will be growing wider.

MIND THE GAP

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:15 - Nov 4 with 2648 viewsBison

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:12 - Nov 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It's average, as in it's not that good you buffoon. Your club have spent more time in the top flight , it's not hard to get, but you haven't been that good when you have been there i.e on your 'points'

Average Points per game (Average is being used in a different context here, FYI)
Soton 1.26 PPG
Pompey 1.30 PPG

In other words, your club average 47.88 points per 38 game top flight season

So, unless your club get 50 points this season, the gap will be growing wider.

MIND THE GAP

Your goal deficit per game is worse though ? 15 minutes ago you claimed it was better.

I predict you will never catch us up on points , in 100 years you will still be on the same points whilst we grow and grow whilst your obscurity deepens.

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:19 - Nov 4 with 2640 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:05 - Nov 4 by Bison

Since that table was published on 25/3 Saints had a +8 gd for last season and have a +2 this season so currently -

Pompey 0.1379 whilst

Also the table shows we are the highest ranking top flight south coast team followed by yourself ( good effort only 400!points behind us ) then Brighton and Bournemouth .

I'm sure with Ings out for a while, you will keep knocking in the goals.

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:22 - Nov 4 with 2639 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:15 - Nov 4 by Bison

Your goal deficit per game is worse though ? 15 minutes ago you claimed it was better.

I predict you will never catch us up on points , in 100 years you will still be on the same points whilst we grow and grow whilst your obscurity deepens.

It's all about points though isn't it?

Points mean prizes, and not goals, although Pompey's scoring rate in the top flight is miles better.

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:30 - Nov 4 with 2637 viewsBison

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:22 - Nov 4 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It's all about points though isn't it?

Points mean prizes, and not goals, although Pompey's scoring rate in the top flight is miles better.

So why did you bring up goals ? I'm busy at the moment I will check your maths later as obviously you struggle with it. Baffoon , did I get to you laddie

tut , tut anymore of that language Timothy and you can go straight to your room.

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:42 - Nov 4 with 2626 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:30 - Nov 4 by Bison

So why did you bring up goals ? I'm busy at the moment I will check your maths later as obviously you struggle with it. Baffoon , did I get to you laddie

tut , tut anymore of that language Timothy and you can go straight to your room.

Maybe, just maybe because the thread starter was on about goals.

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:54 - Nov 4 with 2618 viewsdirk_doone

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 17:05 - Nov 4 by Bison

Pompey 0.1379 whilst

Worzel 130 is like Trump: if the current figures don't suit him, he wants to go back to a point in time when they did.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 18:31]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 18:02 - Nov 4 with 2607 viewsTripleNiemi

MIND THE GROWING GAP

Why when someone was talking about JWP and Saints 1000th PL goal do you come up with this shīte?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 18:03]

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 18:05 - Nov 4 with 2600 viewsTripleNiemi

MIND THE GAP

And yet you still play in a shed....

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 18:23 - Nov 4 with 2583 viewsBison

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 18:05 - Nov 4 by TripleNiemi

And yet you still play in a shed....

Can you guess the pigsty ?

Anagram NOTT ARF KRAP.

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 12:04 - Nov 5 with 2487 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 18:02 - Nov 4 by TripleNiemi

Why when someone was talking about JWP and Saints 1000th PL goal do you come up with this shīte?
[Post edited 4 Nov 2020 18:03]

Did you actually read the OP?

It's a thread all about Pompey

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 12:21 - Nov 5 with 2484 viewsSaintNick

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 12:04 - Nov 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Did you actually read the OP?

It's a thread all about Pompey

I actually admire your absolute refusal to acknowledge the truth when it is staring you right in the face.

You remind me of the Black Knight in Monty Python & the holy grail

King Arthur: You are indeed brave, good Sir Knight, but the fight is mine.
Black Knight: Oohh, had enough, eh?
King Arthur: Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: Look!
Black Knight: Just a flesh wound. [Continues to kick and taunt Arthur]
King Arthur: Stop that!
Black Knight: Chicken! Chicken!
King Arthur: Look, I'll have your leg. [Recieves a very sharp kick] Right! [Chops off one of the black knight's legs]
Black Knight: Right! I'll do you for that!
King Arthur: You'll what?
Black Knight: Come here!
King Arthur: What are you going to do, bleed on me?!
Black Knight: I'm invincible!
King Arthur: You're a looney.
Black Knight: The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on then. [Hopping on one leg towards King Arthur]
[King Arthur chops his other leg off, leaving his body upright on the ground.]
Black Knight: Alright, we'll call it a draw.
King Arthur: Come, Patsy!
Black Knight: Oh, oh I see. Running away, eh?! You yellow bas****! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!!

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 12:51 - Nov 5 with 2467 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 12:21 - Nov 5 by SaintNick

I actually admire your absolute refusal to acknowledge the truth when it is staring you right in the face.

You remind me of the Black Knight in Monty Python & the holy grail

King Arthur: You are indeed brave, good Sir Knight, but the fight is mine.
Black Knight: Oohh, had enough, eh?
King Arthur: Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!
Black Knight: Yes I have.
King Arthur: Look!
Black Knight: Just a flesh wound. [Continues to kick and taunt Arthur]
King Arthur: Stop that!
Black Knight: Chicken! Chicken!
King Arthur: Look, I'll have your leg. [Recieves a very sharp kick] Right! [Chops off one of the black knight's legs]
Black Knight: Right! I'll do you for that!
King Arthur: You'll what?
Black Knight: Come here!
King Arthur: What are you going to do, bleed on me?!
Black Knight: I'm invincible!
King Arthur: You're a looney.
Black Knight: The Black Knight always triumphs! Have at you! Come on then. [Hopping on one leg towards King Arthur]
[King Arthur chops his other leg off, leaving his body upright on the ground.]
Black Knight: Alright, we'll call it a draw.
King Arthur: Come, Patsy!
Black Knight: Oh, oh I see. Running away, eh?! You yellow bas****! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!!

I admire this board's refusal to see the truth about which southern club has achieved more. I particularly like the phrases:

1. "Yes, but in the last 60 years"
2. "Our attendances prove we are a much bigger club"
3. "Those freedom of information requests from the police don't mean anything on attendances"
3. "We have got xxxxxxx more twitter followers than your club"
4. "Our stadium is the biggest in the south outside London"
5. "Your FA cup win was corrupt, and can't be counted"
6. "Almost all your players during the championship winning years just stayed down south after the war, after finishing their service"
7. "The head to heads before the football league started in 1921 don't count"
8. "A 16 year doesn't even know your club won the FA cup"

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 13:38 - Nov 5 with 2457 viewsSaintNick

Prowsey scores 1000th Saints premier goal - PFC have scored 292. on 12:51 - Nov 5 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I admire this board's refusal to see the truth about which southern club has achieved more. I particularly like the phrases:

1. "Yes, but in the last 60 years"
2. "Our attendances prove we are a much bigger club"
3. "Those freedom of information requests from the police don't mean anything on attendances"
3. "We have got xxxxxxx more twitter followers than your club"
4. "Our stadium is the biggest in the south outside London"
5. "Your FA cup win was corrupt, and can't be counted"
6. "Almost all your players during the championship winning years just stayed down south after the war, after finishing their service"
7. "The head to heads before the football league started in 1921 don't count"
8. "A 16 year doesn't even know your club won the FA cup"

Quick couple of Question's

Who is the big club

1. Both clubs have won only 1 trophy in the last 30 years is it

A. the 2013 winners Wigan
B. The 1995 winners Everton

2. Club A has won three straight league titles, club B has won only two in it's history is it

A Huddersfield
B Tottenham Hotspur

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024