Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
University research on activism in sport 08:29 - May 21 with 3893 viewstheacademic

Dear all,

I am involved in some research looking at sportsmen and women's activism in sport. For those of you interested in this topic area, I have created a short survey that should only take a few minutes of your time: https://northumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/athlete-activism

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this subject area.
University research on activism in sport on 09:13 - May 21 with 3841 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Done.

Good Luck.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

University research on activism in sport on 13:53 - May 21 with 3784 viewsA40Bosh

How could I not respond to this request after all the incredible support I got for my daughter in the last week.

Done!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

University research on activism in sport on 14:47 - May 21 with 3756 viewsnix

Done.
University research on activism in sport on 15:21 - May 21 with 3721 viewsShotKneesHoop

Done, not too long to complete and asked some interesting questions.

Shame it didn't include "Is 'Arry Redknob a cheating scumbag?'

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

University research on activism in sport on 17:10 - May 21 with 3626 viewshantssi

Done, interesting and made me think, not that I actually use social media (if you don’t count this website!).
University research on activism in sport on 17:13 - May 21 with 3626 viewsdontknowitall

Done. Perhaps it is fortunate that the survey is anonymous...
University research on activism in sport on 23:04 - May 21 with 3540 viewsB_Wad

Done, but a bit tricky to respond yes or no on some of those. The text box helped but almost needed the gradient -style for the responses.
University research on activism in sport on 05:27 - May 22 with 3512 viewsSunnyVanGo

Done. Agree with usefulness of a 'don't know' option but pleased to share thoughts.

As an alumni this brought back memories of Keegan's Newcastle storming the 2nd tier with a 10 wins in a row Andy Cole fuelled start to season. The Geordies are football daft.
Still get down to Newcastle for regular reunions with many an afternoon talking shite in the Crown Posada.
Login to get fewer ads

University research on activism in sport on 08:58 - May 22 with 3467 viewsstevec

Done. A few loaded questions in there so imagine they’ll get the answers they crave.
University research on activism in sport on 11:19 - May 22 with 3432 viewsHoopstar

Done.

Agree that a bit more subtlety in the tick boxes would be helpful
University research on activism in sport on 06:29 - May 28 with 3348 viewstheacademic

Many thanks to everyone who has contributed to the survey. I take your feedback on board.
University research on activism in sport on 21:13 - Sep 18 with 2700 viewsAlexK1

University research on activism in sport on 09:13 - May 21 by Metallica_Hoop

Done.

Good Luck.

An unusual idea for research and it could give you interesting results. During my last study at the university, I collected statistics on the use of motorcycles among men and women in urban traffic, and the results surprised me very much. I even posted them on several educational resources and many students who were looking to buy research papers on the Internet found them at https://paperell.net/buy-research-papers to use in their papers and research. I am sure if you published your data, they would also be of interest to many people.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024