Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fury v whyte 15:02 - Apr 21 with 6961 viewsthemodfather

all british world title clash on st george;s day at wembley, i am not writing whyte off, he is a proven heavyweight, is a ko boxer and i believe he can put fury down but i am going for a Fury ko win in 6 rds.
odd how whyte has waited so long for his shot and won't do press, open training and all the usual media stuff, five years he has been no1 contender and he won't court the media or fans?
and will fury really retire and stay like it??
fury v whyte on 01:06 - Apr 24 with 1897 viewsBoston

fury v whyte on 23:17 - Apr 23 by themodfather

not a classic , fury won it with the only real shot thrown, er in six .

Not enough shots on target then...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

fury v whyte on 02:22 - Apr 24 with 1863 viewsitsbiga

That was a real handbags at dawn.
Whyte was useless, didn’t land a thing. Fury did what he needed to do which wasn’t much.
I think he’ll come out to take on AJ or Usyk to take everything and be undisputed and then retire.
He’d beat either of them.
Would be a shame to retire on this crap fight but like he says he’s got nothing move to prove.
2nd unbeaten heavy in history.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 2:26]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

fury v whyte on 07:58 - Apr 24 with 1738 viewsDiscodroids

I've watched the fight twice last night and again first thing this morning with the commentary off..

My take on it was that it was Like watching a disturbed child slowly pull the legs off a garden spider.

Fury tormented Whyte to a Paralytic stupor. Whyte's wild bunch style was met with utter disdain by Fury and it was treated with a coup de grâce uppercut that it so richly deserved at world level.

It was another muhammad ali v richard dunn Mismatch. Something From Ancient Rome where Cruel and sadistic Emperors made women fight dwarfs in the Arena with Net and Tridnet.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 8:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

fury v whyte on 08:33 - Apr 24 with 1695 viewsdaveB

In the end it was an absolute miss match, Fury a different class and just toyed with him for 6 rounds, one of the best ever
fury v whyte on 10:09 - Apr 24 with 1584 viewsSonofpugwash

Whyte falls to an uppercut for the third time in his career.
Hope nobody parted with 25 sovs to watch that crap.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

fury v whyte on 10:23 - Apr 24 with 1563 viewsthemodfather

agreed whyte seemed slow, thinking on it, he may be inside moaning about the money split?? poor excuse , win the world title and the next fight is huge with likely fight v usyk or AJ , it'd be huge a title unification.
fury was bigger, longer reach and has a good jab. my 6 prediction was based on an aggressive fury going at it from the off not a one punch fight.
i doubt the americans would be too enthused about this one.....£25 vfm? no.
fury v whyte on 14:19 - Apr 24 with 1459 viewsCLAREMAN1995

fury v whyte on 07:58 - Apr 24 by Discodroids

I've watched the fight twice last night and again first thing this morning with the commentary off..

My take on it was that it was Like watching a disturbed child slowly pull the legs off a garden spider.

Fury tormented Whyte to a Paralytic stupor. Whyte's wild bunch style was met with utter disdain by Fury and it was treated with a coup de grâce uppercut that it so richly deserved at world level.

It was another muhammad ali v richard dunn Mismatch. Something From Ancient Rome where Cruel and sadistic Emperors made women fight dwarfs in the Arena with Net and Tridnet.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2022 8:03]

You are back and better than ever G . Excellent news for us all
fury v whyte on 11:01 - Apr 25 with 1281 viewsSonofpugwash

Already there's talk of a £100m unification fight.That's the only time I would consider a 25 sovs PPV,especially if it was against Usyk.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

fury v whyte on 11:53 - Apr 25 with 1235 viewsbosh67

Fury is on another planet. He makes most fights look so easy and unless he really just isn't interested then I think you could put 2 of the best contenders in against him and he'd beat them both.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

fury v whyte on 09:57 - Apr 26 with 984 viewsthemodfather

now whyte is claiming, and he may have some case, that fury pushed him down after the uppercut? i've seen far worse in boxing and whyte had 5 rds to do something about it and he didn't , re-match? no.
i saw somewhere mrs fury said she might let tyson have one more, unification fight ....the money would be huge as would the fight.

i like AJ but he needs to get angry and motivated for Uysk. who will be very motivated and southpaw and unbeaten.
fury v whyte on 10:09 - Apr 26 with 973 viewsLythamR

fury v whyte on 09:57 - Apr 26 by themodfather

now whyte is claiming, and he may have some case, that fury pushed him down after the uppercut? i've seen far worse in boxing and whyte had 5 rds to do something about it and he didn't , re-match? no.
i saw somewhere mrs fury said she might let tyson have one more, unification fight ....the money would be huge as would the fight.

i like AJ but he needs to get angry and motivated for Uysk. who will be very motivated and southpaw and unbeaten.

Whyte should claim nothing, he should just go and count his money.

There was a slight push by Fury but he was gone perhaps Whyte would have preferred his head being completely knocked off while defenceless instead. After the count the Ref told him to come towards him and instead of walking he started falling and was caught by the ref!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024