Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
General admission 2022/23 season 😳 06:15 - Jul 3 with 6385 viewsKeithHaynes

Getting a bit pricey these days plus booking fees.😳

From the official site..

Tickets for Swansea City’s first home game of the 2022-23 season will go on sale from 10am on Monday (July 4).

The Swans welcome Blackburn Rovers to the Swansea.com Stadium on Saturday, August 6 for our first league game on home soil in the new campaign.

Jack Army members will have an exclusive priority window to purchase, with full details below:

Order of sale:

From 10am on Monday, July 4

Jack Army Members who are not season ticket holders. There is a limit of one ticket per member during this window.

From 10am on Monday, July 11

All Jack Army members. There is a limit of one ticket per member during this window.

From 10am on Monday, July 18

General sale.

Jack Army members will be awarded one point per fixture.

Please note any under-14 tickets must be sold with an accompanying adult.

Price excludes postage fee of £1.25 online per order/delivery and £2.50 per ticket over the phone with the ticket office.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 06:54 - Jul 3 with 3879 viewsangryjack

Low crowds this season..
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 06:56 - Jul 3 with 3885 viewsguthrieintherain

Yes expensive that most in the ground will be season ticket holders.

But with inflation rocketing how can they justify them prices.
Up a fiver on last season prices should have been frozen minimum.
The Trust should have pushed this one

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 07:02 - Jul 3 with 3870 viewsangryjack

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 06:56 - Jul 3 by guthrieintherain

Yes expensive that most in the ground will be season ticket holders.

But with inflation rocketing how can they justify them prices.
Up a fiver on last season prices should have been frozen minimum.
The Trust should have pushed this one

About time greedy players abd agents lowered their demands ,people are struggling and sometimes the only enjoyment they get is going to the football,and you see bang average players earning thousands a week and you can't afford to go and watch.. People get bitter and say enough enough..
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 07:16 - Jul 3 with 3867 viewsguthrieintherain

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 07:02 - Jul 3 by angryjack

About time greedy players abd agents lowered their demands ,people are struggling and sometimes the only enjoyment they get is going to the football,and you see bang average players earning thousands a week and you can't afford to go and watch.. People get bitter and say enough enough..

I got a couple of mates who bought Boro season tickets 550 quid they paid and that was the early bird price
645 now

QPR are the cheapest in the league starting at 235 which is good value.

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 07:38 - Jul 3 with 3853 viewsjojaca

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 07:16 - Jul 3 by guthrieintherain

I got a couple of mates who bought Boro season tickets 550 quid they paid and that was the early bird price
645 now

QPR are the cheapest in the league starting at 235 which is good value.

The days of paying £30+ match day tickets are long gone for me. Need to be careful now with your expenditure.

Even when you know, you never know?

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:03 - Jul 3 with 3830 viewsbuilthjack

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 07:38 - Jul 3 by jojaca

The days of paying £30+ match day tickets are long gone for me. Need to be careful now with your expenditure.

There should be a window of one week when tickets are released to get adult tickets for say £20.
Better to get £20 than nothing at all.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:05 - Jul 3 with 3830 viewsBillyChong

Not far off £100 for two adults, a teenager and a child. Casual attendees will think twice next season.
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:33 - Jul 3 with 3795 viewsSirjohnalot

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:05 - Jul 3 by BillyChong

Not far off £100 for two adults, a teenager and a child. Casual attendees will think twice next season.

Is it a subtle push to get more people getting a season ticket ? Very poor move from the ‘family club’. I suggest we all contact the club through emailed phone, social media etc
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:55 - Jul 3 with 3774 viewsBryanSwan

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:33 - Jul 3 by Sirjohnalot

Is it a subtle push to get more people getting a season ticket ? Very poor move from the ‘family club’. I suggest we all contact the club through emailed phone, social media etc

£34 a ticket, they've absolutely lost it. Be prepared for some pretty poor attendances this year especially midweek hammering down with rain winter fixtures.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 09:00 - Jul 3 with 3740 viewsmagicdaps10

Big jump that plus the cost of living getting higher with bigger bills due to arrive from November onwards.

Crowds will inevitably drop with these rise in costs but atleast it gives the agenda lot to blame lower attendances in Russell Martin 😂

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 09:16 - Jul 3 with 3698 viewsKeithHaynes

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 09:29 - Jul 3 with 3660 viewsraynor94

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:03 - Jul 3 by builthjack

There should be a window of one week when tickets are released to get adult tickets for say £20.
Better to get £20 than nothing at all.

Great Post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 10:07 - Jul 3 with 3603 viewsFireboy2

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 09:29 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Great Post!

You can tell builthy is a shrewd man 😉
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 10:10 - Jul 3 with 3597 viewsBoundy

I'm fortunate to be able to afford my season and for a lot these rises will prevent many attending and in the short/medium term could lead to a big drop in walk ins , attendances weren't that great last season despite the announcements over the tannoy would lead us to believe .As others have posted having something is better than nothing so drop or at least keep at the same level the prices , kit prices have risen which really ticks me off when the Club practically gives the stuff away at the end of the season .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 10:49 - Jul 3 with 3539 views73__73

Does the club honestly think many people will pay £32.50 for an average match ?

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 11:27 - Jul 3 with 3518 views1983

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 08:55 - Jul 3 by BryanSwan

£34 a ticket, they've absolutely lost it. Be prepared for some pretty poor attendances this year especially midweek hammering down with rain winter fixtures.

I think Saturday games will be steady depending on how our season goes but I think you're right about mid week games and cup games a bit of my Swansea love left when we left the Vetch anyway. Staying in is the new going out watch it on the box with a few of your mates there are a lot of man caves and garden bars out there now and supermarket booze is as cheap as chips these days 3 jumbo bottles of Peroni in Tesco for £5 and a bowl of p1ss nuts what's not to love.

SCFC need to think like a fan and not like a business the FAW were renowned for not connecting with Welsh fans for Wales games but now they have it spot on these days

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 13:01 - Jul 3 with 3407 viewsTenbySwan

Not good news.

With petrol doubling as well almost.

Is there a table of ticket prices across the league available?
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 13:39 - Jul 3 with 3363 viewsBryanSwan

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 11:27 - Jul 3 by 1983

I think Saturday games will be steady depending on how our season goes but I think you're right about mid week games and cup games a bit of my Swansea love left when we left the Vetch anyway. Staying in is the new going out watch it on the box with a few of your mates there are a lot of man caves and garden bars out there now and supermarket booze is as cheap as chips these days 3 jumbo bottles of Peroni in Tesco for £5 and a bowl of p1ss nuts what's not to love.

SCFC need to think like a fan and not like a business the FAW were renowned for not connecting with Welsh fans for Wales games but now they have it spot on these days

A season ticket is £345
One general admission game £34

10 games = the price of a season ticket.

Could be pretty quiet come the winter if we dont start well.

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 14:08 - Jul 3 with 3330 viewsguthrieintherain

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 13:39 - Jul 3 by BryanSwan

A season ticket is £345
One general admission game £34

10 games = the price of a season ticket.

Could be pretty quiet come the winter if we dont start well.

322 early bird works out 14 quid a game which is good value.
Can buy family tickets for the South stand even cheaper.

Good value on the seasons.
But yes the matchday tickets are way to expensive which is a mistake.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 14:15]

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 14:31 - Jul 3 with 3291 viewsjasper_T

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 07:02 - Jul 3 by angryjack

Players don't set ticket prices, and like any working person they try to get the best wage they can but it's always dependent on what employers are willing to offer.

Clubs spend beyond their means because they choose to, not because players and agents force them to. We just spent £1.5m on a new defender. Could have saved that money and discounted tickets instead. Harry Darling didn't barge in and demand they do it.
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 14:37 - Jul 3 with 3282 viewsBryanSwan

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 14:08 - Jul 3 by guthrieintherain

322 early bird works out 14 quid a game which is good value.
Can buy family tickets for the South stand even cheaper.

Good value on the seasons.
But yes the matchday tickets are way to expensive which is a mistake.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 14:15]

I wouldn't buy a season ticket as due to work i would maybe be able to attend half of the games at best.
Even though that would probably now be better value i hate the thought of leaving an empty seat.

The EFL really should step in and put a cap on ticket pricing. £20 odd seems a fair amount for one game.

General admission 2022/23 season 😳 on 14:41 - Jul 3 with 3273 viewsKeithHaynes

Someone put a post on here regards not being able to take his daughter, it’s been removed by the poster, if that poster is reading this give me a PM 👍

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 15:26 - Jul 3 with 3217 viewsangryjack

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 14:31 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

Players don't set ticket prices, and like any working person they try to get the best wage they can but it's always dependent on what employers are willing to offer.

Clubs spend beyond their means because they choose to, not because players and agents force them to. We just spent £1.5m on a new defender. Could have saved that money and discounted tickets instead. Harry Darling didn't barge in and demand they do it.

If wage demands wasn't so high ,vlubs wouldn't have to try and squeeze every penny from everywhere to pay these costs
Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 15:56 - Jul 3 with 3180 viewsCatullus

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 14:31 - Jul 3 by jasper_T

If our club doesn't pay what a player wants, he goes to a club that will. It's only if every club says no that the players demands will come down but there will always be clubs who ignore the right thing to chase success and many of them have had severe money troubles recently.

These matchday prices will definitely put people off. In the end we got our season tickets which is just as well because the matchday price is too high.

Now Daps, what you say has to be taken in conjunction with what happens on the pitch. If the product is really worth the paying for then OK. Crowds may still be down because of the costs of living. If the football is like last season again though, crowds will be down by more and yes, that will be because of the manager, he has to carry the can for the end product, even if players are letting him down.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 16:11 - Jul 3 with 3143 viewsjasper_T

Blackburn Rovers Ticket Info on 15:56 - Jul 3 by Catullus

If our club doesn't pay what a player wants, he goes to a club that will. It's only if every club says no that the players demands will come down but there will always be clubs who ignore the right thing to chase success and many of them have had severe money troubles recently.

These matchday prices will definitely put people off. In the end we got our season tickets which is just as well because the matchday price is too high.

Now Daps, what you say has to be taken in conjunction with what happens on the pitch. If the product is really worth the paying for then OK. Crowds may still be down because of the costs of living. If the football is like last season again though, crowds will be down by more and yes, that will be because of the manager, he has to carry the can for the end product, even if players are letting him down.

Of course players will go to whoever pays them more to do the same job, that doesn't make it their fault that clubs can't exercise self-control. They choose to over spend on wages, they choose to pay millions in fees for new players, they choose to raise ticket prices.

The crabs in a bucket prefer to blame other working people for being paid well in an industry that brings in billions every year. Does anyone actually think if every player agreed to accept a 50% wage cut any of that saving would find its way to fans pockets? The Super League idea wanted salary caps because it would protect those businesses from having to compete with each other in wages for the best players. Players would no longer have the ability to ask for more compensation however valuable they might be to a business's fortunes. Anti-worker, pro-investor and executive, nothing more.
[Post edited 3 Jul 2022 16:19]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024