Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women’s LC Final 17:05 - Mar 5 with 1960 viewsdixiedean

What an enjoyable game to watch (apart from the obvious of the female filth losing) . Such a contrast to the slop we’re being served up . Players with pace, technical ability and above all desire . Some people mock women’s football but this was great entertainment. With any luck it might inspire our lot . I wish we had the male equivalent of Kim Little in our midfield. Tiger ish and skilful.
Women’s LC Final on 17:53 - Mar 5 with 1841 viewsbosh67

Yeah there is a purity about the Women's game and it is very skilful now. Leah Williamson is such a great club & country captain, and player. And she's pretty hot as well.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Women’s LC Final on 18:04 - Mar 5 with 1820 viewsstowmarketrange

Some of us on here have been saying for a while about how enjoyable it is to watch women’s football.The players generally don’t throw themselves to the floor at the slightest touch from an opposing player,and if they are injured,they tend to try and play on a lot more rather than some of the men’s players.
I hope this doesn’t change with the increased money being generated in the women’s game.
Women’s LC Final on 19:13 - Mar 5 with 1737 viewsSuperhoops2808

Women’s LC Final on 18:04 - Mar 5 by stowmarketrange

Some of us on here have been saying for a while about how enjoyable it is to watch women’s football.The players generally don’t throw themselves to the floor at the slightest touch from an opposing player,and if they are injured,they tend to try and play on a lot more rather than some of the men’s players.
I hope this doesn’t change with the increased money being generated in the women’s game.

Agreed, cant wait for the Women's World Cup
Women’s LC Final on 19:28 - Mar 5 with 1715 viewsBushRanger82

Yep, definitely a fan of the Women's game, myself.
Women’s LC Final on 08:13 - Mar 6 with 1544 viewskingsburyR

I manage an U10 girls football team in St Albans.

I've got to say the standard even at that age is excellent.

Some of the better girls in the teams we play are off the chart. Rather watch that then the dross QPR serve up weekly.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Women’s LC Final on 08:15 - Mar 6 with 1538 viewsSydneyRs

The Euros last year was abosultely superb and England are every chance of winning the world cup to go with it. The scenes after the Euro final when Three Lions etc was being played were unforgettable.
Women’s LC Final on 08:18 - Mar 6 with 1530 viewsBluce_Ree

I've got absolutely nothing against women's football but for me the difference is the goalkeeping. Every match I've watched is like ten women and one prime Tony Roberts on each team. Like proper gashness.

Still, the Supers not much better etc etc etc etc etc.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Women’s LC Final on 08:26 - Mar 6 with 1525 viewsozranger

Was at the Charlton v Southampton game yesterday arvo. Fully agree about the sentiments and comments above re the way players behave. The referee in this one was making up some of the rules as she went along, but not one player was in her face or screaming at her. The quality was obviously not as good as the LC Final, these being in the Championship though in the top half, but still the 750 odd had an enjoyable day out with some good skills on show.
This one I could watch to the end, instead of the rubbish on Saturday where I chose to head for the concourse at NY Stadium and watch the final few minutes on a screen and then run to get the 5:02 tram back to Sheffield.
Login to get fewer ads

Women’s LC Final on 08:31 - Mar 6 with 1514 viewsstowmarketrange

Women’s LC Final on 08:15 - Mar 6 by SydneyRs

The Euros last year was abosultely superb and England are every chance of winning the world cup to go with it. The scenes after the Euro final when Three Lions etc was being played were unforgettable.

I watched a documentary about the euros last year on my plane journey home at the weekend,and the final still brought a tear to my eye.To actually be there to see them win something is a day my daughter and me will never forget.
Women’s LC Final on 08:36 - Mar 6 with 1493 viewsstowmarketrange

Women’s LC Final on 08:18 - Mar 6 by Bluce_Ree

I've got absolutely nothing against women's football but for me the difference is the goalkeeping. Every match I've watched is like ten women and one prime Tony Roberts on each team. Like proper gashness.

Still, the Supers not much better etc etc etc etc etc.

I agree about the goalkeepers in women’s football,and I think it’s far easier to score goals against the keepers.But it’s the best they can do at this time,and the standards will improve,but they can’t cover as much of the goal as the best male keepers can.
That leads to more goals being scored and more entertainment than men’s football because it’s the same for both teams.
Women’s LC Final on 11:02 - Mar 6 with 1408 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Women’s LC Final on 19:13 - Mar 5 by Superhoops2808

Agreed, cant wait for the Women's World Cup

I started watching the England women’s team at the WC in Canada in 2015; where they lost the semifinal to an OG in injury time.

How they’ve developed since then has been impressive as it has been brilliant to observe.

Like a lot of fans, I enjoy them not only playing for the love of the game, but also because they’re respecting it more. You don’t see the crap (yet) in the women’s game that you see in the men’s game and long may that continue.

Really hope Beth Mead can mend in time, but looking forward to getting up in the wee hours to cheer them on. Good luck to our Lionesses!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Women’s LC Final on 16:41 - Mar 6 with 1290 viewsaston_hoop

On that note, get along to Loftus Road on International weekend, might even see a QPR team putting in a bit of effort and scoring in front of the loft!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024