Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings 13:57 - Dec 1 with 1753 viewsPatfromPoole

1. Delgado
2. Osvaldo
3. Ross Stewart

Honourable mentions for Salisu and Forren.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 14:05 - Dec 1 with 1734 viewsTimSaint

SALISU - had to wait ages to see him play !!

TimSaint

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 14:08 - Dec 1 with 1726 viewsfranniesTache

No room for Taïder?
Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 14:23 - Dec 1 with 1701 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 14:08 - Dec 1 by franniesTache

No room for Taïder?

You’re just showing off now, mush…..

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 14:37 - Dec 1 with 1686 viewsNYC_Saint

I still think the Martin Caceres think was the most confusing one
Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 16:11 - Dec 1 with 1631 viewskernow

Tony Pulis Jnr.
Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 16:16 - Dec 1 with 1629 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 16:11 - Dec 1 by kernow

Tony Pulis Jnr.

He was definitely not a star signing, sir…..

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 17:08 - Dec 1 with 1587 viewsSaintNick

Quite a few Saints managers seem to have signed someone not fit, Lawrie McMenemy signed Charlie George, Ronald Koeman signed Charlie Austin, David Jones signed David Hirst.

It seems to be a tradition at the club

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 10:27 - Dec 2 with 1455 viewskingslandstand1

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 16:16 - Dec 1 by PatfromPoole

He was definitely not a star signing, sir…..

His dad probably thought so ................
Login to get fewer ads

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 1335 viewskingslandstand1

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 17:08 - Dec 1 by SaintNick

Quite a few Saints managers seem to have signed someone not fit, Lawrie McMenemy signed Charlie George, Ronald Koeman signed Charlie Austin, David Jones signed David Hirst.

It seems to be a tradition at the club

"I saw Charlie George play!"
Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 13:16 - Dec 3 with 1174 viewsSinned

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 21:48 - Dec 2 by kingslandstand1

So did I. But I had to wait a bloody long time after he signed to do so.
Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 16:47 - Dec 3 with 1131 viewsGRIM

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 21:48 - Dec 2 by kingslandstand1

I've still got the T shirt.
Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 18:47 - Dec 3 with 1091 viewsericofarabia

Top 3 "Will they ever play for us" star signings on 16:11 - Dec 1 by kernow

Tony Pulis Jnr.

I offer you Timmy Fourpast!
Not a star signing I hear you cry ..... well he cost us £18 million.
He was part of the Spurs paying off Gareth Bale fee early deal, which helped stave off bankruptcy for a while.
He was chucked in as a part of us cancelling the 20% sell on fee, which came home to roost when he moved on to Real Madrid ☹️💰
[Post edited 3 Dec 2023 18:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024