Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edmundson traded to Resources by Canadiens 03:14 - Dec 23 with 40 viewsEnglund

Joel Edmundson was traded to the Washington Capitals by the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday. Montreal got a third-and-seventh-round pick in the 2024 NHL Draft. Edmundson has one season remaining on a four-year contract he authorized with the Canadiens on Sept. 16, 2020, and can end up being an unrestricted cost-free agent at the end of the 2023-24 season. Montreal will preserve half of the agreement. "I'm extremely thrilled, " Edmundson stated Wednesday. "This summer season, I sort of had a feeling that something might go down simply the means Montreal, the team was developing. They intend to go young. They want to construct something this year. Undoubtedly, the draft passed. I assumed something might have taken place there. After that, I got the information very early July 1 that I'm pertaining to Washington and me and my future wife are extremely thrilled to come down there and obtain points going." The 30-year-old defenseman had 13 points in 61 games last season. Though obstructed by a back injury the past two periods https://www.canadiensprostore.com/canadiens-hoodies
, Edmundson played Montreal's last 22 games and ended up with 13 points in 61 video games. He was limited to 24 video games in 2021-22 and had six factors. "I'm feeling good, " he stated. "I've remained in the gym for about 2 months currently, I have actually started to skate and the body is really feeling really great. I just intend to have a complete, healthy summer season of training and come into camp strong. The last 2 periods, I obtained wounded right before camp, so I think that just put me behind the eight round today and obtained my season off to a slow start where everyone was already buzzing, so I'm just expecting a healthy and balanced start to the season and aid the team win." Picked by the St. Louis Blues in the second round of the 2011 NHL Draft, Edmundson has 104 factors in 477 regular-season games for the Canadiens, Carolina Hurricanes and Blues, and 21 factors in 75 Stanley Cup Championship game. He won the Stanley Cup with St. Louis in 2019. The Fundings fell short to get approved for the playoffs last season for very first time given that 2013-14. Spencer Carbery was employed as train on May 30 to change Peter Laviolette, that accepted equally part methods with the group on April 14 after 3 periods. "Yeah, for certain, " he said. "Also simply talking with the individuals over the previous number of days on the team, I believe this long summer is mosting likely to profit the team in the future. It obtains everybody healthy, and everybody aspires to win once more. Talking to Oshie the day I got traded, he resembled, 'You're coming into an excellent situation. We're mosting likely to be healthy and balanced and we're starving.' That got me excited, so I think we're mosting likely to amaze a great deal of teams this year. Obviously https://www.canadiensprostore.com/paul-byron-jersey
, we've obtained some excellent leaders in the clothing space and the young guys they can play, also, so I believe it's a great mix."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024