Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower school end 12:17 - Sep 24 with 4659 viewsSharpy

I notice that this area is for Rangers fans this coming Monday.A massive bug bear of mine is us not doing this every game.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Lower school end on 12:19 - Sep 24 with 3727 viewsNorthernr

Good. Interesting though, giving it to Swansea who didn't sell out but keeping it back from West Ham who definitely would have done.
Lower school end on 12:21 - Sep 24 with 3710 viewsWatford_Ranger

And the first big test for the Lower Loft family stand...

I don't honestly see us selling out.
Lower school end on 12:24 - Sep 24 with 3684 viewsJonDoeman

Lower school end on 12:19 - Sep 24 by Northernr

Good. Interesting though, giving it to Swansea who didn't sell out but keeping it back from West Ham who definitely would have done.

West Ham refused the full allocation apparently.

It Is What It Is !!

Lower school end on 12:25 - Sep 24 with 3681 viewsbillericaydicky

Spot on Clive, we should have given Swansea just the top tier, but for West Ham its a much closer call as they would sell out both tiers, but for us, with it being live on Sky, I think we may struggle...
Lower school end on 12:25 - Sep 24 with 3679 viewsdaveB

A few West Ham fans I know refused to pay the high prices for the away end as it was too expensive and on tv
Lower school end on 12:30 - Sep 24 with 3661 viewssmegma

Lower school end on 12:25 - Sep 24 by daveB

A few West Ham fans I know refused to pay the high prices for the away end as it was too expensive and on tv

Well they're being charged £48 and £54 for Spurs away so they better get used to it.
Lower school end on 12:37 - Sep 24 with 3641 viewsKonk

Lower school end on 12:30 - Sep 24 by smegma

Well they're being charged £48 and £54 for Spurs away so they better get used to it.

WHU declining a full allocation for a London game should make people sit-up and take note. They always used to pack our place out even with us taking the pi ss on the ticket prices. Away support is down across the board and that's a trend that's been growing for the past few seasons with most clubs now taking smaller allocations. We had better support up at Wigan than we often take to Lancashire PL games and the main reason would have been the cheap tickets. People either haven't got the money or are refusing to be treated like complete tools.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Lower school end on 13:05 - Sep 24 with 3568 viewsBazWoT

Sharpste I totally agree with you!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Lower school end on 13:11 - Sep 24 with 3540 viewsJuzzie

Lower school end on 12:37 - Sep 24 by Konk

WHU declining a full allocation for a London game should make people sit-up and take note. They always used to pack our place out even with us taking the pi ss on the ticket prices. Away support is down across the board and that's a trend that's been growing for the past few seasons with most clubs now taking smaller allocations. We had better support up at Wigan than we often take to Lancashire PL games and the main reason would have been the cheap tickets. People either haven't got the money or are refusing to be treated like complete tools.

When the mahoosive extra money kicks in next season, something has got to be done about making ticket prices reasonable.

But it won't, the prices will just keep going up.
Lower school end on 13:24 - Sep 24 with 3499 viewsCharlie1

Lower school end on 13:05 - Sep 24 by BazWoT

Sharpste I totally agree with you!

+1

I find it astonishing the west ham declined the full allocation though.

2:59 baby!

Lower school end on 13:27 - Sep 24 with 3483 viewsbenbu

A WHU fan i know at work said they wanted £47 ish for the ticket and he wouldnt pay direct through West Ham but can but them from QPR now there on general sale. Most of the premiership sides still seem to have plenty of tickets available (exclduing the top 4-5 teams) and this is simply the high cost. Last season at Villa the trinity stand was barely half full, hate seeing top flight football in half empty stadiums.

As for the Lower Loft - West Ham should have been offered the full allocation at £35 a ticket that would have all been sold out. Looking on the e-ticketing today, almost the entire School End Lower is empty and wont be sold. Again, poor planning from the club imo. Surely someone at the club knows what sides will fill the whole end and what ones wont.
Lower school end on 13:56 - Sep 24 with 3438 viewsSharpy

I think the fact that if the game dont sell out then as a club and as fans we really do need to look at where we want to be, in the grand scheme of things.
It really is bad managment of space to allow this game to be played in front of semi filled stadium.Ok tv money will cover any shortfall, but that money wont be there if we decide to move and slip down to the championship.

Lower school end on 14:05 - Sep 24 with 3404 viewsCharlie1

Lower school end on 13:56 - Sep 24 by Sharpy

I think the fact that if the game dont sell out then as a club and as fans we really do need to look at where we want to be, in the grand scheme of things.
It really is bad managment of space to allow this game to be played in front of semi filled stadium.Ok tv money will cover any shortfall, but that money wont be there if we decide to move and slip down to the championship.

+1

Lower school end on 14:19 - Sep 24 with 3364 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 13:56 - Sep 24 by Sharpy

They should let fans know whther the lower loft is available or not. It always seems to be relatively short notice when it is available to us.

Like you said originally, make it ours, end of.

Why is it that the games most people want to see/go to are the very ones where 10% of the fanbase are excluded?

Lower school end on 14:42 - Sep 24 with 3318 viewsSharpy

Why don`t they sell the game package thing earlier ?.They knew full well these games are being shown on tv.More revenue lost.Like we all agree the LSE should be Rangers, end of, then we all know that would be an option to purchase a ticket instead of leaving it to the last minute and unless you read the offy having know idea tickets will still be available.

Lower school end on 14:55 - Sep 24 with 3295 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

If the owners are serious about a new ground the only sensible strategy short/medium/long term is to maximise QPR bums on seats. This requires keeping the Lower School End for QPR supporters, maximising use of the Lower Loft, discounts to sell restricted views and selling out as early as practicable. As they are not doing any of these things they are either making plenty of mistakes or they have other things on their mind. The time to grow support is when you have potentially the best team you have had for decades.
Lower school end on 15:16 - Sep 24 with 3264 viewsCharlie1

I'm being lazy but how much are the lower tier school end tickets for R's?

Lower school end on 16:35 - Sep 24 with 3205 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 15:16 - Sep 24 by Charlie1

I'm being lazy but how much are the lower tier school end tickets for R's?

£40

Lower school end on 16:57 - Sep 24 with 3163 viewsCharlie1

Lower school end on 16:35 - Sep 24 by BazWoT

£40

IMO that's a lot? Really Baz, £40?

It's too much money.

I got Brooks a ticket for Swansea ( ) and it was £30?!

Something doesn't stack up with our pricing.

Lower school end on 17:24 - Sep 24 with 3138 viewsBazWoT

Lower school end on 16:57 - Sep 24 by Charlie1

It's too much money.

Sure is, they seem to forget that they only populate that end occassionally and there's often plenty of kids/families in there. It's a Monday night and on the tele so it's going to look silly. However, they would have categorised and priced this game before the tv allocation so the prices were done. Had it been cheaper the irons would have taken both tiers so we'd moan about that!!!

That is why they should decide to keep it ours or not so everyone knows where they stand/sit.

The most sensible thing to do was make it ours, make it the family stand, before the season started and then not had to move loads out of the loft but what do I know about marketing.

Lower school end on 18:57 - Sep 24 with 3052 viewsted_hendrix

I'm surprised that West Ham never took the whole end, In years gone by they would sell It out all day long, and within about 20 minutes would start their NF song.
Anyway If we don't sell out the lower bit I'd be a bit pissed off If I was the owner/bankroller of this club.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lower school end on 19:08 - Sep 24 with 3032 viewsBazWoT

Don't see why Ted, like I said, they should decide one way or another not expect fans to bail them out a week before when they've messed up the pricing!

Lower school end on 19:12 - Sep 24 with 3022 viewstoboboly

Lower school end on 16:57 - Sep 24 by Charlie1

It's too much money.

All the tickets are too expensive.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Lower school end on 19:16 - Sep 24 with 3012 viewsBrixtonR

I always thought they should have made the lower school end the family stand and kept the lower loft the same as the upper loft to keep the atmosphere. Also the Lower school end is a bit smaller maybe a more sensible size for a family bit?

If for any reason the upper tier didn't comply to the minimum percentage rule and only if that was the case, perhaps we could of given the west paddock to away fans but only on the same basis as the family stand so you just got away families and kids in there (I think Ipswich used to do this in one section for away fans ?)

OK to do this we wouldn't be able to sell any season tickets in the West paddock but this would have caused far less people to be displaced than what's happened with the lower loft. (Soz those in the West paddock :-) )
Lower school end on 19:31 - Sep 24 with 2976 viewsloftboy

Lower school end on 19:16 - Sep 24 by BrixtonR

I always thought they should have made the lower school end the family stand and kept the lower loft the same as the upper loft to keep the atmosphere. Also the Lower school end is a bit smaller maybe a more sensible size for a family bit?

If for any reason the upper tier didn't comply to the minimum percentage rule and only if that was the case, perhaps we could of given the west paddock to away fans but only on the same basis as the family stand so you just got away families and kids in there (I think Ipswich used to do this in one section for away fans ?)

OK to do this we wouldn't be able to sell any season tickets in the West paddock but this would have caused far less people to be displaced than what's happened with the lower loft. (Soz those in the West paddock :-) )

Oi leave my seat alone

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024