Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HUGHES OUT 16:47 - Oct 6 with 3783 viewsGloucs_R

Had enough of his poor team selection, poor subs, poor tactics.

Poll: Are we staying up?

HUGHES OUT on 16:50 - Oct 6 with 2558 viewsPey

Had enough time to make things right, early signings financial back up from our board, back staff in , his old pals signing and knowing what was wrong lats year.
Still clueless...

Get rid off
HUGHES OUT on 16:51 - Oct 6 with 2535 viewsKevinPR

There can be no excuses this time...
HUGHES OUT on 16:53 - Oct 6 with 2514 viewsklr

I dont think he will be sacked, because he is too expensive to be sacked.

I also dont think he will turn it around, he also hasnt helped his cause with his general aloofness, coldness, arrogance call it what you will.

Probably think he'll go after the Arsenal match, Everton & Arsenal next, lol

I think the way to go with this group of players is a continental coach, dont want to see 'Arry at QPR & dont think he will get the best out of this group of players.

HUGHES OUT on 16:56 - Oct 6 with 2487 viewswittle

yep thats it for me should have been 4 or 5 down at half time,got slightly better 2nd half but how many saves did their keeper have to make.I believe we have better players than 4 of the teams we have played yet we have beaten none of them.
HUGHES OUT on 16:57 - Oct 6 with 2475 viewss1cRanger

I know its too early to say the r word but the way things are going I do think we are going down this season. Not seen such crap defending in a long time .

Us, Norwich and Reading to go down. The thing that gets me more than anything is the hope and crushing defeat over and over again. On todays showing Hughes has to go.
HUGHES OUT on 16:59 - Oct 6 with 2447 viewsGloucs_R

WTF are we doing in training? His tactics are poor, poor, poor. His team selection is fking abysmal and he doesnt know how to change a game.

HUGHES OUT on 16:59 - Oct 6 with 2447 viewsGloucs_R

n/p
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

HUGHES OUT on 17:00 - Oct 6 with 2422 viewsPizanti

Cheerio Hughes you miserable kunt! ..,absolutely battered today ...10 months in charge and absolutely no improvement in our away form at all ...couldn't even tell you what style of play (except a losing one!) he's attempting to play!
Login to get fewer ads

HUGHES OUT on 17:05 - Oct 6 with 2357 viewsTheBlob

Yup.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

HUGHES OUT on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 2348 viewsMKQPR

Get Ollie bak in he will sort it out
HUGHES OUT on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 2332 viewsHayesender

Awful, truley fecking awful

Poll: Shamima Beghum

HUGHES OUT on 17:22 - Oct 6 with 2262 viewsSpiritofGregory

It will be very expensive to sack him. However, can the board see us improving and Harry is available?
HUGHES OUT on 17:28 - Oct 6 with 2223 viewsTheBlob

HUGHES OUT on 17:22 - Oct 6 by SpiritofGregory

It will be very expensive to sack him. However, can the board see us improving and Harry is available?

Be a lot more expensive having all them Koreans demanding refunds on the shirts.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

HUGHES OUT on 17:40 - Oct 6 with 2144 viewsPattaya_Rs

Sorry Mark……but you have to go…….all the back room. Youth / scouting elements you have brought to QPR we thank you for……..but walk now……….today was embarrassing…..
HUGHES OUT on 18:24 - Oct 6 with 2037 viewsblacky200

HUGHES OUT on 17:40 - Oct 6 by Pattaya_Rs

Sorry Mark……but you have to go…….all the back room. Youth / scouting elements you have brought to QPR we thank you for……..but walk now……….today was embarrassing…..

What a bunch you lot are! Jesus wept we have been crying out for stability for years and the few not unexpected results (with some very good performances) and you want yet another bloody manager. I know lets just give future managers 10 game contracts and go back to having 4 managers a season.
HUGHES OUT on 18:29 - Oct 6 with 2013 viewswittle

HUGHES OUT on 18:24 - Oct 6 by blacky200

What a bunch you lot are! Jesus wept we have been crying out for stability for years and the few not unexpected results (with some very good performances) and you want yet another bloody manager. I know lets just give future managers 10 game contracts and go back to having 4 managers a season.

are you seeing signs that we are improving ,as im not the last 2 games we have been awful spurs and chelsea allowed us the room to play .
HUGHES OUT on 18:30 - Oct 6 with 2010 viewsbaz_qpr

HUGHES OUT on 18:24 - Oct 6 by blacky200

I'm desperate for stability too but when a manager is clearly a detriment to a team we have to start asking serious questions. I really want him to succeed but he is costing us badly and I'm sht scared what relegation will mean for us our squad is better but the manager does not seem to have clue what to do with it. He's neither bought a squad for a way of playing or is adapting the way of playing to the squad. Doing neither spells disaster for any club
HUGHES OUT on 18:33 - Oct 6 with 1982 viewsGloucs_R

HUGHES OUT on 18:30 - Oct 6 by baz_qpr

I'm desperate for stability too but when a manager is clearly a detriment to a team we have to start asking serious questions. I really want him to succeed but he is costing us badly and I'm sht scared what relegation will mean for us our squad is better but the manager does not seem to have clue what to do with it. He's neither bought a squad for a way of playing or is adapting the way of playing to the squad. Doing neither spells disaster for any club

+1 spot on

HUGHES OUT on 18:37 - Oct 6 with 1955 viewsPattaya_Rs

Stability is not losing every away game FFS…….can’t you see he has lost the players?????........I like the guy, but he has to go now.
HUGHES OUT on 18:41 - Oct 6 with 1930 viewsCHUBBS

We were in a relegation dog fight when NW took control,he did what he had to do and kept us up comfortably whilst analyzing the the weaknesses in the squad.
The summer break arrived NW made plenty of early signings including some players the fans weren't to fond of but the transfers were perfect and shored up the weak points in the team.
We went on a tour,whilst NW expressed his desires the team got to know each other and came together as a tough unit.The planning was meticulous and we won the league.

The MH story doesn't sound anything like the above i'm afraid. If we keep him,we may stay up but i'd be amazed if we progress.
HUGHES OUT on 18:47 - Oct 6 with 1895 viewsklr

HUGHES OUT on 18:41 - Oct 6 by CHUBBS

We were in a relegation dog fight when NW took control,he did what he had to do and kept us up comfortably whilst analyzing the the weaknesses in the squad.
The summer break arrived NW made plenty of early signings including some players the fans weren't to fond of but the transfers were perfect and shored up the weak points in the team.
We went on a tour,whilst NW expressed his desires the team got to know each other and came together as a tough unit.The planning was meticulous and we won the league.

The MH story doesn't sound anything like the above i'm afraid. If we keep him,we may stay up but i'd be amazed if we progress.

Agree with Baz.

Slow starter ? well what is pre-season for then ?

dont see him turning things round, but he's probably too expensive to sack, relegation talk right now is Mickey Mouse stuff, but relegation for us means we are finished as a club, always look on the bright side of life.

His tenure as QPR manager has been very odd, sometimes its very simple, maybe he is infact after all exactly what fans of his previous clubs have said he is all along; a crap football manager
HUGHES OUT on 19:23 - Oct 6 with 1814 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hughes looked like a man who was on the edge during his interview after the game. If you are Fernandes all the following factors - losing matches, poor signings, freezing out of players, weird selections etc point towards another season of struggling which was not on the agenda for this season.

HUghes not only has the issue of poor performances to contend with but also Harry's lurking in the background and I don't think that Fernandes will be able to resist the opportunity of having Redknapp as Manager. Only thing is the cost of getting rid of Hughes, this will be the major reason for keeping hold of Hughes.
HUGHES OUT on 20:48 - Oct 6 with 1731 viewstom007

i just think the board need to admit they made a mistake,hughes needs to admit he aint got a clue .
admit he has pissed all the players off and now they refuse to put a shift in for him and we get someone in who can actually get results.
i admire some peoples optimism that hughes needs to be given more time , but please 10 months no away win and now we couldnt even buy a home win.
they need time to gel.lol i think francis got it right today when he said all the sides have the same problem but hey they manage to win occasionally.lol
HUGHES OUT on 22:17 - Oct 6 with 1632 viewswombat

HUGHES OUT on 20:48 - Oct 6 by tom007

i just think the board need to admit they made a mistake,hughes needs to admit he aint got a clue .
admit he has pissed all the players off and now they refuse to put a shift in for him and we get someone in who can actually get results.
i admire some peoples optimism that hughes needs to be given more time , but please 10 months no away win and now we couldnt even buy a home win.
they need time to gel.lol i think francis got it right today when he said all the sides have the same problem but hey they manage to win occasionally.lol

Expensive to sack Hughes yes cost of relegation well you wouldn't want to imagine how much it will cost us , the squad isn't bad, slightly unbalanced yes. But it's a good squad , it's just has absolutely no idea what it's doing.

That lays firmly at Hughes feet I'm affraid , if we played the same formation ( injures allowing) and a settled team I'd give him some slack but he really dosnt seem to have a clue and he built this squad remember.

It's a tragic waste of talent to have kept Adel on the bench and freeze hoilett out of this team , when SWP and park seem to be unmovable from the starting line up.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

HUGHES OUT on 23:07 - Oct 6 with 1576 viewsSharpy

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024