Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who comes in, this january?? 15:17 - Nov 5 with 2973 viewsthemodfather

surely all out now for samba and defoe....
who comes in, this january?? on 15:18 - Nov 5 with 1945 viewsRANGERS4EVER

we will never get Defoe

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

who comes in, this january?? on 15:21 - Nov 5 with 1930 viewsClive_Anderson

If we're looking likely to go down I wouldn't advise getting more players in on a massive weekly wage.
who comes in, this january?? on 15:33 - Nov 5 with 1908 viewsadhoc_qpr

No one that high profile is going to want to join us in January when we're in the relegation zone, plus with relegation a real possibility the already alarming wage bill will be a massive factor in who we do or don't sign.

We'd be better off scouting some Dutch or French based players like Newcastle in the £5m bracket.
who comes in, this january?? on 15:34 - Nov 5 with 1908 viewskropotkin41

who comes in, this january?? on 15:21 - Nov 5 by Clive_Anderson

If we're looking likely to go down I wouldn't advise getting more players in on a massive weekly wage.

Exactly. If we get to january and look deeper than ever in the sh*t then we must not try to buy our way out of it. At that stage, if it is looking really bad, ditch Hughes and his lot, and get someone in who''ll be our "bring us back up manager". No more "big" names on big wages.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

who comes in, this january?? on 15:50 - Nov 5 with 1883 viewsHollowayRanger

have always said we be better off trying to cream off the best quality young championship players as norwich swansea seem to do

with luck they could turn into quality premiership players and keep us up

at worst we would have a top quality championship team next season

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

who comes in, this january?? on 15:53 - Nov 5 with 1875 viewsQPunkR

No. We'd be best off trying to coach the farking players we've got now!!
We have got good players, we just need a manager who can either motivate them or train them better to go and look like winning some games.

Please no more bloody 20-30 transfers in January, we've seen this story for the past 8 windows in a row!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

who comes in, this january?? on 17:15 - Nov 5 with 1819 viewsPigbag

Deluded if you think we would stand any chance signing them two. Thats the problem with our fans these days.
who comes in, this january?? on 17:35 - Nov 5 with 1787 viewsdaveB

yeah more big names, don't bother going for young players with something to prove go for millionaires whose only reason to join QPR is money
Login to get fewer ads

who comes in, this january?? on 17:43 - Nov 5 with 1770 views1MoreBrightonR

Hughes has had the cash to spend and throwing more money around isnt going to solve the problem.
who comes in, this january?? on 18:12 - Nov 5 with 1732 viewsJamie

who comes in, this january?? on 15:21 - Nov 5 by Clive_Anderson

This.

If we're still in the shit in January then it's time to be cutting wages, not lumping more on top.
who comes in, this january?? on 18:15 - Nov 5 with 1724 viewsBrazilNutR

Defoe!?!? so he is finally number one striker for Spurs..and scoring goals...why would he want to leave that for a team stranded at the foot of the table....the world has gone mad.. Samba as well...maybe if we stay up..then next summer we can try and tempt these guys...maybe..but even then its only a maybe..
who comes in, this january?? on 18:18 - Nov 5 with 1718 viewswittle

who comes in, this january?? on 18:15 - Nov 5 by BrazilNutR

Defoe!?!? so he is finally number one striker for Spurs..and scoring goals...why would he want to leave that for a team stranded at the foot of the table....the world has gone mad.. Samba as well...maybe if we stay up..then next summer we can try and tempt these guys...maybe..but even then its only a maybe..

not saying we would get these players,but at the end of the day money talks.We have recently signed players from inter milan and real madrid so it would hardly come as a shock.
who comes in, this january?? on 18:27 - Nov 5 with 1700 viewsted_hendrix

Even if Wolves had the spending power back in January of this Year no right minded player would have joined them, we are currently not in a much better position, gawd knows where we will be come the start of January.

It might just be a better Idea to get some of our defenders to do what they are actually paid for (you know the simple fcking basics of defending) and whilst their on the training pitch (training pitch (lol)|) get some of our players to actually practice taking a decent corner you never know they might just go one better and actually score from a corner during a game.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

who comes in, this january?? on 18:32 - Nov 5 with 1682 viewsSpiritofGregory

I suggest that Hughes' expensively assembled scouting team start earning their money by finding us affordable quality players.
who comes in, this january?? on 19:26 - Nov 5 with 1624 viewsexiled_dictator

who comes in, this january?? on 18:27 - Nov 5 by ted_hendrix

Even if Wolves had the spending power back in January of this Year no right minded player would have joined them, we are currently not in a much better position, gawd knows where we will be come the start of January.

It might just be a better Idea to get some of our defenders to do what they are actually paid for (you know the simple fcking basics of defending) and whilst their on the training pitch (training pitch (lol)|) get some of our players to actually practice taking a decent corner you never know they might just go one better and actually score from a corner during a game.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

+1

Use the players we already have
Train them properly
Teach defenders not to let the ball bounce, or to take your eye off the ball, or the opposition
Remind them of their contractual obligations
Bring back DJ into the 25
Corners, throw-ins, basic passing. You know; simple day-to-day stuff

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

who comes in, this january?? on 19:34 - Nov 5 with 1611 viewsRed_Ranger

The Grim Reaper.
who comes in, this january?? on 19:38 - Nov 5 with 1604 viewsA40Bosh

Did I read somewhere earlier this evening that TF told SSN that there was no plan to add to the squad in Jan as we have a squad fit for the job now.

And on paper we do

It's just we dont play on paper

Saying that though, there is little point through more money again if the cream we have already brought in does not rise to the top.

But lets wait for January to worry about it.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

who comes in, this january?? on 19:46 - Nov 5 with 1587 viewsHollowayRanger

i think the only signing we will be making will be

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

who comes in, this january?? on 19:51 - Nov 5 with 1580 viewsJigsore

a ST I suppose would be a decent idea but we could use DJ back. he could be the answer? Loves a goal that bloke, not just in the Championship either. Seems to be over the injury.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

who comes in, this january?? on 22:28 - Nov 5 with 1499 viewskysersosaqpr

Fernandes has already stated no cash this January, and he's right. Last thing we need are more strangers joining the eleven strangers who play for us at the moment.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

who comes in, this january?? on 22:34 - Nov 5 with 1479 viewsshrewranger

roberto martinez
who comes in, this january?? on 22:37 - Nov 5 with 1473 viewsN12Hoop

If I was TF I'd be keeping my wallet along way away from Hughes. And if he gets a new manager he should tell him to get on with the players we have (+ maybe a CB addition). It's a big enough squad and a decent manager should be able to get them to play as a decent team.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

who comes in, this january?? on 23:01 - Nov 5 with 1423 viewsShackletonR

who comes in, this january?? on 15:53 - Nov 5 by QPunkR

No. We'd be best off trying to coach the farking players we've got now!!
We have got good players, we just need a manager who can either motivate them or train them better to go and look like winning some games.

Please no more bloody 20-30 transfers in January, we've seen this story for the past 8 windows in a row!!!

Apply for the job mate, as there not getting what Hughes is trying, do you reckon they go away after training and think ffs not this formation and tactics again but were try it anyway as ive got my new sunseeker to pay for.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

who comes in, this january?? on 12:23 - Nov 6 with 1315 viewsQPunkR

who comes in, this january?? on 23:01 - Nov 5 by ShackletonR

Apply for the job mate, as there not getting what Hughes is trying, do you reckon they go away after training and think ffs not this formation and tactics again but were try it anyway as ive got my new sunseeker to pay for.

Definitely comes across that way mate

QPR - "shit but local"

who comes in, this january?? on 12:37 - Nov 6 with 1286 viewsDANRANGER

I'd bring Luke Young back in, best full back we have although he did go of the boil a little but would surely be playing now if in the 25. Hughes's main target seemed to be Dawson but can't see him wanting to join us now after already turning us down once.

Based on not getting Dawson I can see him still wanting a centre half but I'd prefer a younger cheaper player they have scouted than a Chris Samba on huge wages.

I agree that we should be working with what we have as Hughes obviously felt the players he was buying fit into the system he wants to play. If anyone can explain what that is would be appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024