Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Owen Coyle 20:08 - Nov 10 with 5877 viewsSharpy

He`s coming

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Owen Coyle on 20:08 - Nov 10 with 4535 viewsjamois

2+2=7

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Owen Coyle on 20:09 - Nov 10 with 4515 viewswittle

so am i
Owen Coyle on 20:11 - Nov 10 with 4506 viewslongbottom

Well thats cheered me up no end. FFS.
Owen Coyle on 20:11 - Nov 10 with 4506 viewslongbottom

Well thats cheered me up no end. FFS.
Owen Coyle on 20:15 - Nov 10 with 4469 viewsJonDoeman

Just the way he's standing.

It Is What It Is !!

Owen Coyle on 20:22 - Nov 10 with 4409 viewsRickyDicky

Into his hanky !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Owen Coyle on 20:27 - Nov 10 with 4363 viewswombat

Owen Coyle on 20:22 - Nov 10 by RickyDicky

Into his hanky !

Heard he was at the game today and have to say if he takes over I'm off. Anti football merchant of the worst calibre

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Owen Coyle on 20:29 - Nov 10 with 4348 viewsSharpy

Not just at the game Wombat, but a guest of QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Owen Coyle on 20:29 - Nov 10 with 4342 viewsBasingstokeR

Owen Coyle on 20:27 - Nov 10 by wombat

Heard he was at the game today and have to say if he takes over I'm off. Anti football merchant of the worst calibre

Really? Anti football? Not when he first went to Bolton - they were playing some really nice stuff all through Mark Davies if I remember rightly. Not that I'd want him though.
Owen Coyle on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 4329 viewswombat

Owen Coyle on 20:29 - Nov 10 by BasingstokeR

Really? Anti football? Not when he first went to Bolton - they were playing some really nice stuff all through Mark Davies if I remember rightly. Not that I'd want him though.

Lump it up to Davies was his game plan for many seasons , no thanks that honestly would be the final score for me to be honest.

If fernandes thinks he is the answer then feck this for a lark

Owen Coyle on 20:32 - Nov 10 with 4312 viewsJigsore

In fairness he got a good team together at Bolton and went down to a combination of awful luck and terrible injuries

or am I clutching at straws? :(

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Owen Coyle on 20:37 - Nov 10 with 4274 viewsShotKneesHoop

Owen Coyle on 20:32 - Nov 10 by Jigsore

In fairness he got a good team together at Bolton and went down to a combination of awful luck and terrible injuries

or am I clutching at straws? :(

yes.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Owen Coyle on 20:37 - Nov 10 with 4271 viewshoof_hearted

Owen Coyle on 20:27 - Nov 10 by wombat

You don't remember burnley under him then? Entertaining and performed above the sum of their parts. The opposite of us at the moment.
Owen Coyle on 20:41 - Nov 10 with 4245 viewswombat

Owen Coyle on 20:37 - Nov 10 by hoof_hearted

You don't remember burnley under him then? Entertaining and performed above the sum of their parts. The opposite of us at the moment.

Yes I do how many years ago was that again ? Did Bolton play like that no did he have better players at Bolton. Yep

Would he transform our sorry group of highly paid individuals into a wining team I doubt it very much indeed , he's a manager like Hughes his stock is low and he needs a job before he becomes another manager who's unable to find work at a decent level

Owen Coyle on 20:44 - Nov 10 with 4231 viewsJigsore

Luigi de Canio it is then

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Owen Coyle on 20:48 - Nov 10 with 4192 viewsBklynRanger

He's got a 2.68% better winning ratio over his career. So results-wise the only difference between him, Hughes and a bucket of shyte is the bucket.

No wait I think its 2.38%. Even rubbisher.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Owen Coyle on 20:49 - Nov 10 with 4182 viewswombat

Owen Coyle on 20:44 - Nov 10 by Jigsore

Luigi de Canio it is then

Oh god yes please , after 40+ years I'm struggling to find any reason to go to games and this isn't a recent thing , sadly I'd say watching Adel when on song is prob one of the things that's kept me going home and away . The football under dicanio was brilliant, mad , exciting and that was with players with a quarter of the ability that some of our present squad possess , wed prob still go down but at least we'd go down fighting. , its the gutless performances which is killing me these days watching rangers not just the results

Owen Coyle on 20:50 - Nov 10 with 4172 viewsJonDoeman

Owen Coyle on 20:29 - Nov 10 by Sharpy

Not just at the game Wombat, but a guest of QPR.

Source : A post on Oatcake, by any chance?
reliable

It Is What It Is !!

Owen Coyle on 20:52 - Nov 10 with 4148 viewsSharpy

No, a stoke city directors son who once sucked my cock.

Owen Coyle on 20:53 - Nov 10 with 4125 viewsbosh67

Rafael Benítez has a win rate over his career of 52.24% - it's fantastic, he hardly loses games. May not be the most exciting manager but his record is fantastic at club level. You have to think, he's available, respected. Must be an option if MH just can't turn this around.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Owen Coyle on 20:54 - Nov 10 with 4126 viewsEalingRanger

Owen Coyle on 20:52 - Nov 10 by Sharpy

No, a stoke city directors son who once sucked my cock.

Ummm ok then.
Owen Coyle on 21:02 - Nov 10 with 4086 viewswombat

Owen Coyle on 20:54 - Nov 10 by EalingRanger

Ummm ok then.

As somebody who has watched a game from stoke city's directors box sharpy you sure it wasn't the chairmans daughter she was a right little slappertrust me , she could pass for a bloke so u are forgiven

Owen Coyle on 21:04 - Nov 10 with 4073 viewsthorpebankR

Owen Coyle on 20:53 - Nov 10 by bosh67

Rafael Benítez has a win rate over his career of 52.24% - it's fantastic, he hardly loses games. May not be the most exciting manager but his record is fantastic at club level. You have to think, he's available, respected. Must be an option if MH just can't turn this around.

Owen Coyle on 21:06 - Nov 10 with 4059 viewskropotkin41

Owen Coyle on 20:53 - Nov 10 by bosh67

There's no arguing with Benitez's credentials, but would he come aboard the f*cking Titanic already on a quick trip towards the nearest iceberg?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Owen Coyle on 21:07 - Nov 10 with 4047 viewsSharpy

Owen Coyle on 21:02 - Nov 10 by wombat

As somebody who has watched a game from stoke city's directors box sharpy you sure it wasn't the chairmans daughter she was a right little slappertrust me , she could pass for a bloke so u are forgiven

If she had a tash then it was her.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024