Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabio 23:29 - Jan 29 with 2823 viewsantoknee64

I know hes a loan player but full respect for the lad plays with hes heart on hes sleeve,gives 100% in any position,left back,right back,centre midfield and right wing tonight..
Would like to see us sign him given the chance.
Fabio (n/t) on 23:30 - Jan 29 with 2803 viewsCHUBBS

I really like the lads attitude but thought he got caught out continually tonight.
I do like him as a player for the future but just feel he needs to strengthen up a bit and take a lesson in defending from Derry.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fabio on 23:32 - Jan 29 with 2782 viewscarrotcrunch_R

He used up a lot of energy tonight fair play to the lad.
Fabio on 23:33 - Jan 29 with 2769 viewsQPR_ARG

I've been impressed by him. Especially in recent matches (at Chelsea I thought he was immense).
Fabio on 23:33 - Jan 29 with 2766 viewsbosh67

Second half, apart from Silva slipping him once he was always within a few yards biting at him. He seems far more comfortable further up the pitch and when he cam inside he looked at his best.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fabio on 00:00 - Jan 30 with 2661 viewsHollowayRanger

i agree likes to attack a little too much and leaves gaps behind him so id be worried with him at fullback but is idea in front of onough or traore gives them protection tackles for fun good engine and likes to get forward as v mk dons

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fabio on 00:07 - Jan 30 with 2638 viewsgueRRilla

He's our best loan since Kyle Walker imo. Given the abject performance by many of the millionaires we own outright, and the seeming disarray in the squad in general, I think he's been a shining light. He's not without his faults, but clearly he's able to get his head down and focus on his game and that sort of professionalism will take him far, as Derry, Hill, Nelson etc can attest to.
Fabio on 00:11 - Jan 30 with 2623 viewsloftboy

Definitely one of the best players old red nose has given us.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fabio on 00:35 - Jan 30 with 2574 viewsqueensparker

In a minority of expensive new arrivals who hasn't let us down. He was basically playing the "Mackie" role on the right tonight and matched old Jamie's effort
Login to get fewer ads

Fabio on 05:45 - Jan 30 with 2471 viewscheeseydane

Sort of player you want in your squad as his versatlity is a big plus and i feel he could do a job almost anywhere if needed.

Maybe not the best offensively nor defensively but pretty reliable.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Fabio on 05:59 - Jan 30 with 2457 viewsqprmick

The boy has a lot of bottle and just never gives up. Some people don't seem to like Traore, I though he had a massive game today.

Qprmick

Fabio on 09:05 - Jan 30 with 2259 viewswestberksr

Fabio always puts in a great shift and is very versatile in the positions he can play.

as for Traore he had a good game and won some excellent headers towards the end too.

I think traore does give a shite but is a bit fragile. When we've lost a couple of games he's really looked like he cares. just made of matchsticks (or mentally thinks he is!)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024