Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diakite 20:53 - Apr 3 with 4049 viewsantoknee64

What's the score with this lad,any information ?.
Diakite on 14:27 - Apr 9 with 3866 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Playing in the U'21 game right now with Derry and Granero

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Diakite on 15:17 - Apr 9 with 3770 viewsadhoc_qpr

I really hope we take the chance to give Diakite some real coaching and attention with an eye to next season, he's got some great qualities and could develop into a really dynamic box-to-box midfielder if handled properly.

What i think will actually happen is he'll quietly be flogged back to Ligue 1 in the summer for a loss, while we end up paying more for someone with half his potential but less brain farts...
Diakite on 15:21 - Apr 9 with 3752 viewsJonDoeman

The 'new Viera'!

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite on 15:43 - Apr 9 with 3710 viewsreal_loftus

Versatile as an egg

ATAF.

Diakite on 15:49 - Apr 9 with 3673 viewsToast_R

Being midfield paired with M'Bia kinda done it for him in that farcial Liverpool home game.

I think that was a little unfair on him to be honest.

This lad has bags of potential, I hope if M'Bia goes back to Marseille then a fit and focused Diakite and a fit Ali Faurlin in the middle would be some midfield in the Championship I reckon.

Diakite on 16:05 - Apr 9 with 3629 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite on 15:49 - Apr 9 by Toast_R

Being midfield paired with M'Bia kinda done it for him in that farcial Liverpool home game.

This lad has bags of potential, I hope if M'Bia goes back to Marseille then a fit and focused Diakite and a fit Ali Faurlin in the middle would be some midfield in the Championship I reckon.

I don't think there's a chance he'll be here next season. Straight back to France with him.

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite on 16:16 - Apr 9 with 3596 viewsToast_R

M'Bia yes but as for Diakite a buyer would be needed first?

Can't see anyone that willing just yet.
Diakite on 16:22 - Apr 9 with 3564 viewsWestbourneR

You know we own M'Bia right? He's not on loan.

Diakite could still be a big player for us.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

Diakite on 16:24 - Apr 9 with 3557 viewsgobbles

Really???
He's had plenty of chances, can't be trusted to stay on the pitch, had some terrible performances this season (let's not forget Swansea) and has twice gone missing with unexplained illness or emotional problems.
Diakite on 16:26 - Apr 9 with 3548 viewsClive_Anderson

Diakite on 15:43 - Apr 9 by real_loftus

Versatile as an egg

At first I thought we'd done well to poach him, but it turns out his brain has been scrambled.
Diakite on 16:32 - Apr 9 with 3528 viewsballbag

I found him hiding on Bristol City's official site!

"Six minutes after the restart Samba Diakite was upended in the penalty area and Peter Skapetis converted from the resultant spot-kick."

We won 2-1
Diakite on 16:55 - Apr 9 with 3485 viewsToast_R

Diakite on 16:22 - Apr 9 by WestbourneR

You know we own M'Bia right? He's not on loan.

Diakite could still be a big player for us.

I actually thought he was on loan, what a spanner

What was all that business about him thinking he was going to Glasgow Rangers then?

Surely if he'd signed a two year deal somewhere he'd actually done a little homework?

Ahwell, I'd refuse to sell him then, what he gonna do, fein injury?....
Diakite on 17:01 - Apr 9 with 3468 viewsJonDoeman

Diakite on 16:16 - Apr 9 by Toast_R

M'Bia yes but as for Diakite a buyer would be needed first?

Can't see anyone that willing just yet.

A homesick player with 'personal problems', maybe you're right & we won't be able to shift, I bet they'll be trying, & be prepared to cut their losses !

It Is What It Is !!

Diakite on 17:31 - Apr 9 with 3425 viewssimmo

The championship could be the making of him

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Diakite on 17:34 - Apr 9 with 3416 viewseastside_r

I think it depends on whether Redknapp stays as manager as it is clear 'Arry doesn't fancy him'
Diakite on 17:48 - Apr 9 with 3383 viewsToast_R

Diakite on 17:34 - Apr 9 by eastside_r

I think it depends on whether Redknapp stays as manager as it is clear 'Arry doesn't fancy him'

Well sooner or later you have to coach a player into a better player, this throwing money at everything attitude is killing the club.

Maybe Harry don't think he's good enough for the relegation scrap and he's probably right but in the Championship he's going to have to adjust his management philosophy somewhat.

Diakite on 12:37 - Apr 10 with 3102 viewsQPunkR

Maybe we can put him in for a brain transfusion. Could make him into one hell of a player..

QPR - "shit but local"

Diakite on 13:29 - Apr 10 with 3034 viewsrsonist

Diakite on 17:31 - Apr 9 by simmo

The championship could be the making of him

Agree. A consistent season at that level where his mistakes wouldn't be as mercilessly punished could be just the ticket. Not sure Redknapp will see it that way though.

Also depends on what kind of wages he's on. You'd think they'd be on the reasonable side but there's no knowing with this club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024