Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
windass 10:51 - Jul 25 with 2037 viewsbrady

Not Dean his son Josh has signed for Accy. James Beattie is putting a half decent team together. Could be dark horses next season. Made some good signings.
windass on 11:23 - Jul 25 with 1981 viewsAtThePeake

Disagreed.

Don't think Beattie is the type of player that seems to be cut out for management, and I wouldn't class this as a particularly good signing - he's yet to play a league game.

Rob Atkinson couldn't establish himself in the first team at Fleetwood, Nicky Hunt is injury prone and has been on a downwards spiral for the past 5 or 6 years of his career, and I've never heard of the other lad they've signed.

Personally I think they'll go down this year.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Tangled up in blue.

windass on 11:36 - Jul 25 with 1956 viewsMIlnrowdale

agree with ATP

accy & daggers down for me this year
windass on 11:53 - Jul 25 with 1930 viewsSalwaDale

Coleman to be back in charge before the season is out for me.

TBBT

windass on 12:00 - Jul 25 with 1918 viewsdilligas

Windlass said htfc liked to pass and move, moving to accy is playing men's football. Says it all really
windass on 15:05 - Jul 25 with 1792 viewsBrierls

Dark horses for what? They'll be struggling at the wrong end of the table. Accy are punching above their weight by competing in the football league, and the signings they've made are an indication of the budget they're working to.

Beattie was a strange appointment, but the Accy board must have seen something because the 'safe' option was a return for Coleman and Bell. If he manages to get Accy challenging in the top half of the table he'll move onto bigger and better things very quickly.
windass on 16:09 - Jul 25 with 1736 viewsjudd

windass on 15:05 - Jul 25 by Brierls

Dark horses for what? They'll be struggling at the wrong end of the table. Accy are punching above their weight by competing in the football league, and the signings they've made are an indication of the budget they're working to.

Beattie was a strange appointment, but the Accy board must have seen something because the 'safe' option was a return for Coleman and Bell. If he manages to get Accy challenging in the top half of the table he'll move onto bigger and better things very quickly.

Bacup Borough? Whitworth Valley?

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024