Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clive 09:53 - Aug 9 with 4034 viewssimmo

Where is the press conference thread?! Some of us actually have to work instead of watching it!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Clive on 10:04 - Aug 9 with 3420 viewsKevinPR

QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 1m
HR - Cesar is back and training well, but there's nothing in the offing just yet with him #QPR
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 1m
HR - Everybody would love Scott Parker in their team - but, again, I think it will be very difficult to get him here #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 2m
HR - Lambert's call up for England should be an inspiration for Charlie. He's got the ability to go all the way in his career #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 2m
HR - Charlie has settled in superbly for us. He's been excellent and looks a proper centre-forward. #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 3m
HR - I feel we've got the right characters in the squad to get victories on our travels this season, I really do #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 3m
HR - If we can pick up a win tomorrow that will be a dream start for us. We need to be able to go away from home and win ... #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 4m
HR - It will be a tough game for us tomorrow. they're a good side. Good stadium up there as well. It'll be hard for us #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 4m
HR - @htafcdotcom are a big club. I remember them being in the top division and doing well. There's 14 massive clubs in this league #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 4m
HR - It's along season and you need a big squad. Everyone here is so ambitious. Everyone is trying so hard to get back to the top division
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 5m
HR - We're still looking to bring one or two at least in if we can - but I'm happy with the start we've made so far. #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 6m
HR - We've got rid of some of the big earners and replaced them with good quality. But we're still looking to strengthen the squad #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 6m
HR - Diakite wants to go. We won't stand in his way. He's had knee surgery & he's not fit at the moment, but we're happy to let him go #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 7m
HR - @alefaurlin has started the season very well. He's started both games for us and is a good lad to have around the place. #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 8m
HR - It's amazing how all of a sudden players who want to leave pick up mystery injuries - it happened here this summer #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 8m
HR - @Gazoneil has come in and he'll be a good addition for us. He's a great lad and a great player. He'll do well for us #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 9m
HR - I think it would be wishful thinking regarding Defoe! I've signed him so many times, but it will be a very difficult one for us #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 9m
HR - I am interested in trying to loan Assaidi from Liverpool, but I'm not quite sure where we're at with that one at the moment #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 10m
HR - The majority of those lads that wanted to leave have gone, but there's still a lot of work to be done between now and the deadline #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 10m
HR - The dressing room is all important. And the new lads that have come in have been great for us #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 11m
HR - It's taking shape for us and when you're winning games that obviously helps as well #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 11m
HR - I felt it was important we got a good start and we've done that, but we're still looking to do some business - in's and out's #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 11m
Harry is in position. Watch his pre-@htafcdotcom press conference now. http://ustream.tv/officialQPR
View media
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 12m
HR - We've made a good start. There's a good feel about the place. We've played well in both games so far #QPR
Expand
QPR FC ‏@OfficialQPR 14m
PRESS CONFERENCE: Quotes from Harry's press conference coming up live ... #QPR
Clive on 10:36 - Aug 9 with 3314 viewsJonDoeman

It's amazing how all of a sudden players who want to leave pick up mystery injuries - it happened here this summer #QPR

Is Adel OK now?

It Is What It Is !!

Clive on 10:40 - Aug 9 with 3296 viewsHAYESBOY

Traore injured and not available.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2013 10:41]

Smells like a trout farm in here

Clive on 10:47 - Aug 9 with 3262 viewsadhoc_qpr

Finally an update on Diakite! Shame but not too surprising.
Clive on 10:55 - Aug 9 with 3214 viewsJonDoeman

Clive on 10:40 - Aug 9 by HAYESBOY

Traore injured and not available.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2013 10:41]

That's the good news!

It Is What It Is !!

Clive on 10:57 - Aug 9 with 3209 viewstoboboly

Clive on 10:55 - Aug 9 by JonDoeman

That's the good news!

On Tuesday Suk-Young wasn't much better.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Clive on 11:02 - Aug 9 with 3170 viewsJonDoeman

Clive on 10:57 - Aug 9 by toboboly

Didn't see so can't comment, he'd have to be a better bet than Armand, on Saturdays showing though.

It Is What It Is !!

Clive on 11:09 - Aug 9 with 3140 viewssimmo

Unless he lost a challenge leading to a goal, almost conceded a penalty, and only got away with not directly conceding another goal due to poor finishing from the opposition, I doubt he wasnt much better....

I think he will be better fodder for Hoilett personally and it will be good to see him play first hand. Steady improvement by all accounts so I hope he starts.

Login to get fewer ads

Clive on 11:17 - Aug 9 with 3098 viewsNorthernr

Not sure I agree. He wasn't great but he wasn't bad. Traore cost us a goal against Sheff Wed and should have cost us another if silly bolox hadn't put it over the bar from 10 yards out.
Clive on 11:21 - Aug 9 with 3079 viewstoboboly

Clive on 11:09 - Aug 9 by simmo

Unless he lost a challenge leading to a goal, almost conceded a penalty, and only got away with not directly conceding another goal due to poor finishing from the opposition, I doubt he wasnt much better....

I think he will be better fodder for Hoilett personally and it will be good to see him play first hand. Steady improvement by all accounts so I hope he starts.

Very true.

I think Traore is a terrible defender and not much better at crossing. I was more saying that we need a good, solid LB and I don't think Suk-Young is that. Far too slight and not great at passing. Went forward well a few times v Exeter and had a good shot too. I hope he proves me wrong.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Clive on 11:22 - Aug 9 with 3075 viewsRblockPrior

Clive on 11:17 - Aug 9 by Northernr

Not sure I agree. He wasn't great but he wasn't bad. Traore cost us a goal against Sheff Wed and should have cost us another if silly bolox hadn't put it over the bar from 10 yards out.

problem is who ever plays 2mo at left back will have a job on their hands as their best player apart form Vaughn is their right back who loves getting forward and attacking the left back

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Clive on 11:31 - Aug 9 with 3038 viewssimmo

Clive on 11:22 - Aug 9 by RblockPrior

problem is who ever plays 2mo at left back will have a job on their hands as their best player apart form Vaughn is their right back who loves getting forward and attacking the left back

That is true, but we do not really have any other options at the moment. Also, how are young players supposed to improve if they are not tested? We haven't really done well only playing 'finished products' so far. He is 23 and learning the game, he's only going to get better.

Clive on 11:36 - Aug 9 with 3023 viewsdaveB

Clive on 10:36 - Aug 9 by JonDoeman

It's amazing how all of a sudden players who want to leave pick up mystery injuries - it happened here this summer #QPR

Is Adel OK now?

for someone who is fed up with posts about Taarabt you don't arf mention him a lot looking for a reaction
Clive on 11:56 - Aug 9 with 2929 viewsNov77

Clive on 11:36 - Aug 9 by daveB

for someone who is fed up with posts about Taarabt you don't arf mention him a lot looking for a reaction

He's on my ignore list for that very reason.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Clive on 12:10 - Aug 9 with 2887 viewsJonDoeman

Clive on 11:56 - Aug 9 by Nov77

He's on my ignore list for that very reason.

Boo Hoo

It Is What It Is !!

Clive on 12:14 - Aug 9 with 2885 viewshoopstilidie

I'd put Simpson at LB to counter that. O'Neil is more than capable to cover at RB.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Clive on 12:16 - Aug 9 with 2872 viewsRBlock

"@alefaurlin has started the season very well. He's started both games for us and is a good lad to have around the place." Doesn't sound set for a starting role.
Clive on 12:16 - Aug 9 with 2871 viewssimmo

Clive on 12:14 - Aug 9 by hoopstilidie

I'd put Simpson at LB to counter that. O'Neil is more than capable to cover at RB.

Henry has played much more games as RB, out of the 2 I would play him there should we need to. Although I would rather just keep Simpson RB and play YSY. If he is drowning at sea we could even put Clint at LB and bring Dunne next to Nedum, if he doesnt have to go past the half way line he is a pretty solid full back

Clive on 13:03 - Aug 9 with 2815 viewsJonDoeman

He'll be pushed back by the in form Hoilett. ;)
Young Suck Young should get his chance.

It Is What It Is !!

Clive on 13:05 - Aug 9 with 2812 viewsPinnerPaul

Clive on 12:16 - Aug 9 by RBlock

"@alefaurlin has started the season very well. He's started both games for us and is a good lad to have around the place." Doesn't sound set for a starting role.

What?!

How do you get to that from the quote?
Clive on 13:08 - Aug 9 with 2797 viewsJonDoeman

Clive on 13:05 - Aug 9 by PinnerPaul

What?!

I think that's called reading between the lines!

It Is What It Is !!

Clive on 13:15 - Aug 9 with 2777 viewsrobith

What?!

Was going to post that pretty much verbatim!
Clive on 15:32 - Aug 9 with 2705 viewsPinnerPaul

Clive on 13:08 - Aug 9 by JonDoeman

I think that's called reading between the lines!

I think that's called adding in your own lines!
Clive on 15:45 - Aug 9 with 2682 viewsMatch82

Clive on 15:32 - Aug 9 by PinnerPaul

I think that's called adding in your own lines!

Or "being the Daily Mirror"
Clive on 13:03 - Aug 20 with 2464 viewsRBlock

What?!

I have no idea! I just re-read this and am completely baffled, making no sense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024