Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread 11:47 - Sep 19 with 44761 viewsjackharris

EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP A: VALENCIA V SWANSEA CITY Venue: Mestalla, Valencia

Kick-off: 18:00 BST Coverage: Live BBC Radio Wales commentary; live text updates on the BBC Sport website.

Winger Pablo Hernandez will miss Swansea's first group game in the Europa League, against his former club Valencia on Thursday.

The 28-year-old Spaniard has been ruled out because of a hamstring strain and will also sit out Sunday's Premier League match at Crystal Palace.

But Swans striker Wilfried Bony will be fit to face Valencia.

He sustained a rib injury during Monday's 2-2 Premier League draw with Liverpool at the Liberty Stadium.

Europa League group

Match day 1: 19 September Match day 2: 3 October Match day 3: 24 October Match day 4: 7 November Match day 5: 28 November Match day 6: 12 December

Having played in the Europa League and Champions League for the Spanish club, he had hoped his friends and family would have the chance to see him in action there for the Swans.

Speaking before he sustained his hamstring injury, Hernandez said: "Valencia are a big team, and the [other Europa League group] matches against Kuban and St Gallen will be very difficult too.

"But if we can finish first and Valencia second then that would be perfect for me.

"The Mestalla is a big stadium in Spain, and they have great fans too."

Swansea qualified for the group stage of the Europa League after beating both Malmo of Sweden and Romanian side Petrolul Ploiesti in the qualifying rounds.

The Swans entered the Europa League by winning the Capital One Cup with a 5-0 victory over Bradford City at Wembley in February.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2013 12:00]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Sep 19 with 3891 viewsVetchitBack

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:07 - Sep 19 by Daithejack

As long as they are the best 11 for Swansea City I don't really care where they come from to be honest.

Fair enough. I think a local/national connection is important.

10 men yes!

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Sep 19 with 3889 viewsDr_Winston

Good battling Wilf.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Sep 19 with 3854 viewsairedale

Bloody hell!
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Sep 19 with 3832 viewsLord_Bony

Worse start in the league for 19 years Valencia...we gotta be in with a good shout here...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:13 - Sep 19 with 3826 viewsairedale

Will that defender who's just been sent off be suspended for 3 Europa League games now?
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:14 - Sep 19 with 3808 viewsJokeren1943

Real good stream

http://sport-uzivo-na-netu.hpage.co.in/ntv-plus-futbol-2_87851891.html#axzz2fML1
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Sep 19 with 3804 viewsDr_Winston

GGGOOOOOOAAAAAALLL!!!!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Sep 19 with 3803 viewsLord_Bony

BONY!!,

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Sep 19 with 3774 viewstreboethjack

BONYYYYYY!!!!!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Sep 19 with 3761 views2face

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Sep 19 by Lord_Bony

BONY!!,

Bony is on fire
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Sep 19 with 3755 viewsVetchitBack

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Sep 19 with 3736 viewsepaul

Card happy ref Bony scores YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS wheres all the f*cking haters now

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Sep 19 with 3705 viewsViking_Jack

Bony!!

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Sep 19 with 3690 viewsDarran

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Sep 19 by epaul

Card happy ref Bony scores YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS wheres all the f*cking haters now

Funny you should say that I'm sure I just saw Vorm come off his line too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:19 - Sep 19 with 3661 viewsthe_gasman

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Sep 19 with 3005 viewsVetchitBack

Nice to have Clarke Carlisle commentating who always seems to like us. The thinking man's team.

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Sep 19 with 2993 viewsDr_Winston

Got to do better than that Nath.

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Sep 19 with 2975 viewsstenergut

Dyer lives up to his name.
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Sep 19 with 2957 viewsairedale

Should have buried that.
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:23 - Sep 19 with 2956 viewsorion3016

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Sep 19 by Dr_Winston

Got to do better than that Nath.

Nathans shooting is his downfall

Be over there now after

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:23 - Sep 19 with 2951 viewsSC_Swan

Oh Dyer. At least hit the target...
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Sep 19 with 2941 viewsorion3016

I know it's only 10 men but fu ck we look good

Be over there now after

The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Sep 19 with 2885 viewsSC_Swan

I know it's early in the match, but with Valencia's current form and down a man I think their heads would have dropped if Nathan had buried that.
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:34 - Sep 19 with 2707 viewsairedale

Kin el, we'll have to watch that. That's why I miss Ash.
The Official València CF v Swansea City Europa League Matchday Thread on 18:37 - Sep 19 with 2663 viewsairedale

I'm an Ashman.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024