Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mika 20:33 - Oct 19 with 5838 viewsGundog

Met a guy tonight that has travelled sh*t loads of miles to support a team that has emerged through the dark ages and arrived at the other end in a better shape.
Now i do not give a flying f*ck what people think about other teams but when someone from another country travels hundreds of miles to support a team " Swansea city " that makes me the the most proudest bloke alive, and i mean that from the heart.
have been reading this and the last website for a long time now and although i am not to sure about this new site the old site was a lot better. Sorry if this upsets anyone.
I am a new poster but reading the posts during the last few months i just get that horrible feeling that this site is going downhill fast.
My main points that i would like to address are planet swans as one of the main sites that i and many other of my friends would post up straight away after work or a game but it just does not work any more, dare i say go back to the old site?
Any ways Mika looks like the image of Cannas.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

mika on 20:54 - Oct 19 with 4848 viewsNeath_Jack

Aye, met him out in Malmo. Seemed a tidy chap.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

mika on 20:57 - Oct 19 with 4812 viewsDarran

"My main points that i would like to address are planet swans as one of the main sites that i and many other of my friends would post up straight away after work or a game but it just does not work any more"

What does this mean please?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

mika on 20:57 - Oct 19 with 4806 viewsmax936

Was he sitting in the South today?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

mika on 21:07 - Oct 19 with 4761 viewsGundog

mika on 20:57 - Oct 19 by Darran

"My main points that i would like to address are planet swans as one of the main sites that i and many other of my friends would post up straight away after work or a game but it just does not work any more"

What does this mean please?

Sorry Darran used to find this site very good, but it just does not grip my shi£ any more.

mika on 21:12 - Oct 19 with 4734 viewslovejuicejack

mika on 21:07 - Oct 19 by Gundog

Sorry Darran used to find this site very good, but it just does not grip my shi£ any more.

Join the queue love.
mika on 21:12 - Oct 19 with 4730 viewsDarran

mika on 21:07 - Oct 19 by Gundog

Ah right I thought you were saying the site wasn't working for you straight after the game.
You're here anyway so as you were.

mika on 21:15 - Oct 19 with 4703 viewsDarran

mika on 21:12 - Oct 19 by lovejuicejack

Join the queue love.

What was your name on the old site then?

mika on 21:19 - Oct 19 with 4685 viewsGundog

mika on 21:12 - Oct 19 by Darran

Ah right I thought you were saying the site wasn't working for you straight after the game.
You're here anyway so as you were.

Tell me something Darran, whay do you personally think about this site, does it do it for
not eh ? I think it should bring up a few questions.

Login to get fewer ads

mika on 21:19 - Oct 19 with 4679 viewsDarran

mika on 21:19 - Oct 19 by Gundog

Tell me something Darran, whay do you personally think about this site, does it do it for
not eh ? I think it should bring up a few questions.

Not interested,you're here posting so why don't you say something about the game.

mika on 21:30 - Oct 19 with 4633 viewsGundog

mika on 21:19 - Oct 19 by Darran

Not interested,you're here posting so why don't you say something about the game.

Was well focust on the game today, dissapointed that the Macems chucked 11 players behind the ball, but as soon as we or they went 1- 0 up then the game plan had to change, inevitably the result was as it was.

mika on 21:31 - Oct 19 with 4619 viewsmawdlamjack

talked to the guy as he bought a programme,proudly wearing a fc copenhaagen top, dead ringer for canas, hope he enjoyed the game.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

mika on 21:35 - Oct 19 with 4596 viewsGundog

mika on 21:31 - Oct 19 by mawdlamjack

talked to the guy as he bought a programme,proudly wearing a fc copenhaagen top, dead ringer for canas, hope he enjoyed the game.

Well done Mikra, hope you enjoyed your weekened and a safe trip home you Jack basteward.

mika on 21:37 - Oct 19 with 4577 viewsDarran

mika on 21:35 - Oct 19 by Gundog

Well done Mikra, hope you enjoyed your weekened and a safe trip home you Jack basteward.

I agree,great fan.

mika on 21:46 - Oct 19 with 4520 viewsstackajack

mika on 21:19 - Oct 19 by Darran

not interested in the question? Very positive response yet again old friend.
mika on 21:56 - Oct 19 with 4492 viewsGundog

mika on 21:46 - Oct 19 by stackajack

Very difficult to be interested in a site thats very negative

mika on 21:59 - Oct 19 with 4481 viewsstackajack

mika on 21:56 - Oct 19 by Gundog

Very difficult to be interested in a site thats very negative

sadly that is very true at this moment in time.
mika on 22:01 - Oct 19 with 4470 viewsDarran

mika on 21:46 - Oct 19 by stackajack

I'm completely not interested the site stats show different whether any eejit believes it or not.

mika on 22:11 - Oct 19 with 4421 viewsGundog

mika on 21:59 - Oct 19 by stackajack

sadly that is very true at this moment in time.

So many people interested in the Swans yet so much negativity i do not understand why? my old man used to take me down the old Vetch in the late 70s and i used to have flared trousers with a bay city rollers top on, loved it, remember the time when we where playing the Scum, i think it was Boxing day and we had big plastic Swans in each goal mouth, one of the scummers ran on the pitch and tried to shag one of the the Swans. Just sticks in the memory eh?

mika on 22:14 - Oct 19 with 4406 viewsDarran

mika on 22:11 - Oct 19 by Gundog

So many people interested in the Swans yet so much negativity i do not understand why? my old man used to take me down the old Vetch in the late 70s and i used to have flared trousers with a bay city rollers top on, loved it, remember the time when we where playing the Scum, i think it was Boxing day and we had big plastic Swans in each goal mouth, one of the scummers ran on the pitch and tried to shag one of the the Swans. Just sticks in the memory eh?

Hahahaha that's quality,I liked them too shame one of them turned out to be a pedo.

mika on 22:16 - Oct 19 with 4393 viewsJackanapes

There should be a separate forum for the " This place isn't as busy as it used to be" posts such are their number and frequency.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

mika on 22:18 - Oct 19 with 4378 viewsJackfath

mika on 22:16 - Oct 19 by Jackanapes

There should be a separate forum for the " This place isn't as busy as it used to be" posts such are their number and frequency.

HAve you also noticed that those saying it very rarely add to any of the plethora of threads which are directly related to todays match? Bonkers init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

mika on 22:21 - Oct 19 with 4360 viewsPureRockFury

mika on 22:16 - Oct 19 by Jackanapes

I've noted previously that there are times when the board is busy solely due to those posting about how the site isn't busy anymore. Bathed in irony.

Even the bad times were good.

mika on 22:22 - Oct 19 with 4359 viewsJackanapes

It seems to be a popular tactic, among those who deal with criticism in a less than heroic fashion, to put the boot into the forum, possibly as a distraction.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

mika on 22:24 - Oct 19 with 4341 viewsDarran

mika on 22:22 - Oct 19 by Jackanapes

It seems to be a popular tactic, among those who deal with criticism in a less than heroic fashion, to put the boot into the forum, possibly as a distraction.

That's one of me favourite posts of all time Butt,I like you.

mika on 22:25 - Oct 19 with 4322 viewsJackanapes

mika on 22:24 - Oct 19 by Darran

That's one of me favourite posts of all time Butt,I like you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024