Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia 12:54 - Jan 4 with 3149 viewsDarran

Cant stand this c*ck.

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/jan/03/morrissey-eating-meat-paedophilia-s

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 12:56 - Jan 4 with 2306 viewsperchrockjack

Stop DAZ .Its starting to annoy me now-all these w@nkers coming up with this dross although Morrissey should ideally be eaten alive himself

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:07 - Jan 4 with 2282 viewsDarran

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 12:56 - Jan 4 by perchrockjack

Stop DAZ .Its starting to annoy me now-all these w@nkers coming up with this dross although Morrissey should ideally be eaten alive himself

By dogs.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:44 - Jan 4 with 2253 viewsmax936

Fuking disgusting piece of sh:t, either he's attention seeking or he needs some serious psychoanalysis.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 15:00 - Jan 4 with 2206 viewsexiledclaseboy

Surely you've just got to laugh at that level of idiocy?

Poll: Tory leader

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 17:35 - Jan 4 with 2136 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ian Watkins will be lodging his appeal as we speak. I liked him in the smiths but that's mental talk in the current climate

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 17:39 - Jan 4 with 2131 viewsUxbridge

Funnily enough I have a similar walkaway policy if introduced to Morrissey.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 21:13 - Jan 4 with 2045 viewsVetchitBack

He's probably overstating things to raise awareness and/or get a reaction. Most vegetarians are far too nice.

To be honest I think/hope there'll come a time when we look back on the way we slaughter animals for luxury food in the same way we look back at the slave trade or sending children down mines.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 21:23 - Jan 4 with 2024 viewsDarran

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 21:13 - Jan 4 by VetchitBack

He's probably overstating things to raise awareness and/or get a reaction. Most vegetarians are far too nice.

To be honest I think/hope there'll come a time when we look back on the way we slaughter animals for luxury food in the same way we look back at the slave trade or sending children down mines.

F*ck my eyes,fair play that made me lol.

Login to get fewer ads

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 22:01 - Jan 4 with 2001 viewsjandyt

Does he have a tour planned?

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 22:41 - Jan 4 with 1976 viewsCatullus

I laughed at him. I laugh at anybody who thinks eating meat is bad. We evolved to be omnivores, that's good enough for me!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 22:43 - Jan 4 with 1975 viewsDarran

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 22:41 - Jan 4 by Catullus

I laughed at him. I laugh at anybody who thinks eating meat is bad. We evolved to be omnivores, that's good enough for me!!

Tell that to Oldjack when he's too pissed to find his teeth.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 00:53 - Jan 5 with 1926 viewsjackforever

Its the poor salad I feel sorry for. No bastard twisted weirdos protect the humble radish.
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 05:08 - Jan 5 with 1903 viewsLohengrin

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 22:43 - Jan 4 by Darran

Tell that to Oldjack when he's too pissed to find his teeth.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 12:35 - Jan 5 with 1819 viewsVetchitBack

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 21:23 - Jan 4 by Darran

F*ck my eyes,fair play that made me lol.

Why?

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 12:37 - Jan 5 with 1814 viewsDarran

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 12:35 - Jan 5 by VetchitBack

Why?

I don't know but it did.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:04 - Jan 5 with 1794 viewsFree_Willy

The animals we eat in the UK are plentiful and are well looked after by our farmers (well at least in this country). If Morrissey is so concerned, he should use all his money and time into building an animal sanctuary.
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:44 - Jan 5 with 1765 viewsCountyJim

Fcuk him I was having butter nut squash tonight I phoned Mrs County and it's Lamb kebab now

Meat is murder my fcukin arse
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:48 - Jan 5 with 1759 viewsLord_Bony

Has anyone ever thought ....

If we were all vegetarians then the zillions of animals we have farmed on the planet would not have existed.

Without us they would not have lived in the first place....

At least we gave life even if it ends up in a Big Mac we gave that animal life.....

rant over

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:53 - Jan 5 with 1748 viewsDarran

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:44 - Jan 5 by CountyJim

Fcuk him I was having butter nut squash tonight I phoned Mrs County and it's Lamb kebab now

Meat is murder my fcukin arse

Hehehe.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:54 - Jan 5 with 1748 viewsPureRockFury

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:48 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

If we were all vegetarians then the zillions of animals we have farmed on the planet would not have existed.

At least we gave life even if it ends up in a Big Mac we gave that animal life.....

rant over

Fair play, that's a pretty insane way to look at it.

So if I was to breed millions of humans with the sole intention of keeping them prisoner, often in unnatural conditions, and then to kill them on an industrial scale when they're in their prime or when still children; I could just say, 'hey, it's fine as they wouldn't have lived at all if not for me'

'ave a word.

Even the bad times were good.

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:56 - Jan 5 with 1741 viewsscottishjack

If vegetarians are that concerned about animals then how come they keep eating their food?
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:08 - Jan 5 with 1733 viewsVetchitBack

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 13:48 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

rant over

Yeah they're lucky to have us aren't they?

Many species of animals have ceased to exist because of humans. Or specifically the growth of human beings.

One of the reasons above I mentioned the slave trade and child labour is that those things were considered normal and fine by many contemporaries but now we look back with justified horror.

I personally think killing animals for food is wrong. I know many animals are carnivores but we've been lucky to have been blessed with greater intelligence so we really should be aiming higher than that. And cavemen for example didn't have a supermarket with a vegetarian section but nowadays we really don't need to do it. So it is for a luxury.

And again to tie in with my earlier comment in regards to the slave trade many people then saw Africans as inferior (no doubt as many see animals now) hence why it was allowed to happen. The difference being that people of African descent came to prominence in the West and could speak up against the ignorance and brutality of it. Animals will never be able to do that

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:18 - Jan 5 with 1718 viewsFree_Willy

Good luck selling that shit to the Chinese
Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:21 - Jan 5 with 1712 viewsVetchitBack

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:18 - Jan 5 by Free_Willy

Good luck selling that shit to the Chinese

What in particular do you consider "shit" Free Willy?

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 1699 viewsexiledclaseboy

Morrissey: eating meat is the same as paedophilia on 14:08 - Jan 5 by VetchitBack

Yeah they're lucky to have us aren't they?

Many species of animals have ceased to exist because of humans. Or specifically the growth of human beings.

One of the reasons above I mentioned the slave trade and child labour is that those things were considered normal and fine by many contemporaries but now we look back with justified horror.

I personally think killing animals for food is wrong. I know many animals are carnivores but we've been lucky to have been blessed with greater intelligence so we really should be aiming higher than that. And cavemen for example didn't have a supermarket with a vegetarian section but nowadays we really don't need to do it. So it is for a luxury.

And again to tie in with my earlier comment in regards to the slave trade many people then saw Africans as inferior (no doubt as many see animals now) hence why it was allowed to happen. The difference being that people of African descent came to prominence in the West and could speak up against the ignorance and brutality of it. Animals will never be able to do that

Are you a vegetarian/vegan?

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024