Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood tickets 18:45 - Mar 27 with 1793 viewsBrighouseDale

Could anyone tell me the phone no for the ticket office? I've looked all over the official site and can't find it on there. Desperate for tickets as I've booked a long weekend in St Anne's purely for this game!

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Fleetwood tickets on 18:47 - Mar 27 with 1790 viewsColDale

Ticket Office - 0844 826 1907 (option 8)
Fleetwood tickets on 18:47 - Mar 27 with 1790 viewsisitme

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/club/shop_and_ticket_office_opening_hours/
Fleetwood tickets on 18:51 - Mar 27 with 1764 viewsBrighouseDale

Bloody hell. Could they not have stayed an extra couple of hours tonight, just on this one occasion?

Fleetwood tickets on 21:00 - Mar 27 with 1577 viewssandylaner1

They havent said whether the remaining tickets left are in the main stand or behind net

Aint no time 9-5 either probs just gon end in home end
Fleetwood tickets on 21:06 - Mar 27 with 1557 viewsgwnobull

got mine today about 4 o'clock still had seated or standing for sale
Fleetwood tickets on 21:04 - Mar 28 with 1298 viewspnc4eva1

I got the last standing ticket

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Fleetwood tickets on 22:41 - Mar 28 with 1224 viewsBrighouseDale

Fleetwood tickets on 21:04 - Mar 28 by pnc4eva1

I got the last standing ticket

Nice one. I started work at 8.30 and had to take a break at 9.00 to get tickets. Took me three or four attempts to get through, on an 0844 number on my mobile... which just made it so much sweeter when I actually secured the tickets.

Having said that, I do feel genuinely gutted for everyone who wanted to go, but now can't. There might be a bit of annoyance aimed towards the Johnny-come-latelys, but I imagine 9 out of 10 in the away ends tomorrow will be genuine Dale fans.

Fleetwood tickets on 00:15 - Mar 29 with 1174 viewsD_Alien

Fleetwood tickets on 22:41 - Mar 28 by BrighouseDale

Nice one. I started work at 8.30 and had to take a break at 9.00 to get tickets. Took me three or four attempts to get through, on an 0844 number on my mobile... which just made it so much sweeter when I actually secured the tickets.

Having said that, I do feel genuinely gutted for everyone who wanted to go, but now can't. There might be a bit of annoyance aimed towards the Johnny-come-latelys, but I imagine 9 out of 10 in the away ends tomorrow will be genuine Dale fans.

We should emulate the Fleetwood and be asking the guy in the next seat in the away end where they live and who the third manager before Hilly was.

These Johnny-come-lately's need outing before us genuine Daleys get our natural birthright to away end tickets taken away.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Fleetwood tickets on 07:25 - Mar 29 with 1114 views442Dale

Fleetwood tickets on 00:15 - Mar 29 by D_Alien

We should emulate the Fleetwood and be asking the guy in the next seat in the away end where they live and who the third manager before Hilly was.

These Johnny-come-lately's need outing before us genuine Daleys get our natural birthright to away end tickets taken away.

I'd have them list every away kit back to 1985.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024