Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calendars at Colchester? 17:30 - Dec 9 with 1790 viewsjonesy

Is anyone taking some Dale calendars down to Colchester? I remember purchasing one at an away game (Barnet?) in the past. It might be a good idea and you would sell at least one!
Calendars at Colchester? on 19:25 - Dec 9 with 1725 viewsmiddale

Yes make that 2 - I'd buy one as well.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Calendars at Colchester? on 19:53 - Dec 9 with 1693 viewsTVOS1907

Who do you mean by 'you'?

Those calendars were produced by the Trust and sold by the Trust, with one of the leading lights running all manner of gauntlets to sell them at places like Bournemouth and Dagenham.

The 2015 calendars have been produced by the club, so it might be an idea to contact the Club Shop.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Calendars at Colchester? on 21:43 - Dec 9 with 1640 viewsR17ALE

You'd like to think the shop would react to this thread positively, and commission someone to take 40 calendars into the away end and make a few quid for the club.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Calendars at Colchester? on 22:33 - Dec 9 with 1589 viewszxcvbnm

Does stuart travel as to all the away games to commentate? If so it could happen

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Calendars at Colchester? on 23:28 - Dec 9 with 1550 views442Dale

Would be dead simple to send a few down on the supporters coach with whoever the steward/nominated person in charge is. They'd sell a few on that and could easily organise selling them at the ground too. In fact, announce it now and some may take an extra few quid with them for the coach trip

(nothing but positives in there)
[Post edited 9 Dec 2014 23:32]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Calendars at Colchester? on 21:04 - Dec 12 with 1396 viewsjonesy

Unfortunately I assume that there are no calendars on their way down to Colchester. Anyway a safe journey for everyone coming to the match. Let's hope for a good game and a good result. And good luck with the parking.
Calendars at Colchester? on 21:41 - Dec 12 with 1364 viewsTVOS1907

Calendars at Colchester? on 21:04 - Dec 12 by jonesy

Unfortunately I assume that there are no calendars on their way down to Colchester. Anyway a safe journey for everyone coming to the match. Let's hope for a good game and a good result. And good luck with the parking.

Did you contact the Club Shop, as suggested? They have produced them this year.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024