Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City 12:57 - Feb 2 with 3147 viewsTheUnderdogBlog

Hello,

I'm going to every round of the FA Cup from the First Qualifying Round through to the Quarter Finals. In the Fourth Round, I went to Rochdale vs Stoke.

While I didn't feel the result was reflective of the performance (and I'd rather be writing about a home win), I hope you'll still find it an enjoyable read:

http://theunderdogblog.com/2015/02/01/fa-cup-fourth-round-rochdale-afc-vs-stoke-

I'd welcome your thoughts and comments on this. I enjoyed my first visit to Rochdale and hope to come back again in the future. Best of luck for the rest of the season.
The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 13:44 - Feb 2 with 3070 viewsbennersdale

A very good read and a true account of the game. Just one thing many of us would rather think we come from Lancashire not the made up administrative county of greater manchester

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 15:28 - Feb 2 with 3001 viewsTheUnderdogBlog

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 13:44 - Feb 2 by bennersdale

A very good read and a true account of the game. Just one thing many of us would rather think we come from Lancashire not the made up administrative county of greater manchester

Thanks very much. An interesting point as I thought Rochdale was Lancashire too but Google suggested otherwise. Torn as to whether that's worth a late edit now?
The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 15:31 - Feb 2 with 2984 viewsSuddenLad

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 15:28 - Feb 2 by TheUnderdogBlog

Thanks very much. An interesting point as I thought Rochdale was Lancashire too but Google suggested otherwise. Torn as to whether that's worth a late edit now?

Lancashire.

Every day of the week. Greater Manchester only exists for politicians. Even Royal Mail still have us firmly in Lancashire.

Get it amended.

Yours truly,

A Rochdale Lancastrian.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 15:34 - Feb 2 with 2977 viewsfitzochris

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 15:28 - Feb 2 by TheUnderdogBlog

I'm personally not bothered. As far as I'm concerned, the whole lot is in Lancashire... Apart from the bits that aren't.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 16:16 - Feb 2 with 2913 viewspioneer

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 15:34 - Feb 2 by fitzochris

I'm personally not bothered. As far as I'm concerned, the whole lot is in Lancashire... Apart from the bits that aren't.

i wouldnt mind offering Bury to yorkshire. they have little in common with the rest of Gods county and are probably culturally at home with the tykes.
The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 16:20 - Feb 2 with 2894 viewsD_Alien

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 16:16 - Feb 2 by pioneer

i wouldnt mind offering Bury to yorkshire. they have little in common with the rest of Gods county and are probably culturally at home with the tykes.

"You're just a small town in Giggleswick..."

Edited

[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 16:23]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 16:26 - Feb 2 with 2873 viewsTheUnderdogBlog

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 15:31 - Feb 2 by SuddenLad

Lancashire.

Every day of the week. Greater Manchester only exists for politicians. Even Royal Mail still have us firmly in Lancashire.

Get it amended.

Yours truly,

A Rochdale Lancastrian.

Done :)
The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 16:32 - Feb 2 with 2865 viewsbennersdale

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 16:26 - Feb 2 by TheUnderdogBlog

Done :)

Good lad, my comment was only made in jest but well done in the edit. These things do matter in these parts 😉

Hasta el valle abajo de la cerveza

Login to get fewer ads

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 08:39 - Feb 3 with 2698 viewsTheUnderdogBlog

The Underdog Blog: Rochdale vs Stoke City on 16:32 - Feb 2 by bennersdale

Good lad, my comment was only made in jest but well done in the edit. These things do matter in these parts 😉

No problem. As a Derbyshire lad on the outskirts of Sheffield, I totally understand!

Sorry to see Done go. He looked to be your main threat. A seven-figure fee equally sounds like good business if true, though. The difficult balance between ambition and business, I suppose.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024