Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley Away 21:26 - Apr 30 with 4021 viewsnordendale

Look I know there's a thread about something similar to this but I really need to point this out.In tradition at the end of the season we've worn pink pants for our legendary manager Keith hill. However, this year I believe the tribute should be to a man called Chris Beech, with his son fighting a battle with cystic fibrosis I think it's only fitting he gets the end to the season he deserves. Even in the toughest of times he's come and done s brilliant job as hillys assistant and would never make a comment such as he is going on holiday. At the end to this great season I believe we should get behind Beechy and theme it around him. Without him the spirit in the team would not be anything like it is now. Hope you all agree ( the theme being beach party)
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 21:31]
Barnsley Away on 21:33 - Apr 30 with 3985 viewsrazamad

I totally agree now that people are saying hilly is going to be at the match they should still carry on with the beach party. After everything beech as done for us whilst going through the hardest part of his life we should give it back to him by carrying on the beach theme and show him the amount of respect and recognition he deserves, let's get behind him, Brandon and the whole team
Barnsley Away on 21:38 - Apr 30 with 3964 viewsDannyG_RAFC

Barnsley Away on 21:33 - Apr 30 by razamad

I totally agree now that people are saying hilly is going to be at the match they should still carry on with the beach party. After everything beech as done for us whilst going through the hardest part of his life we should give it back to him by carrying on the beach theme and show him the amount of respect and recognition he deserves, let's get behind him, Brandon and the whole team

I agree, let's have a beach party, pink pants are old!!
Barnsley Away on 22:30 - Apr 30 with 3892 viewsD_Alien

Couldn't agree more nordenblue

The same points that TalkingSutty made in his OP in t' other thread were (almost) lost due to people getting all arsey about Hill.

Chris Beech deserves his day in the limelight and I'm pretty sure KH wouldn't deny it him - might actually welcome having the spotlight taken away given the history with Barnsley.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Barnsley Away on 23:24 - Apr 30 with 3835 viewsR_AFC

Is this what Keith meant by going on holiday?

He's a mind reader as well, he has predicted the theme, before its even been decided!

Great Idea, beech deserves it!

[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 23:28]

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Barnsley Away on 00:25 - May 1 with 3773 viewsTalkingSutty

Barnsley Away on 23:24 - Apr 30 by R_AFC

Is this what Keith meant by going on holiday?

He's a mind reader as well, he has predicted the theme, before its even been decided!

Great Idea, beech deserves it!

[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 23:28]

Let's do it, but don't be surprised if some individuals still insist on pink. Give Hilly loads of respect, he's the best in league one and that's the last time I say that. Take Hilly completely out of the Oakwell scenario and let's give Beechy a boost instead. Puffing up the dinghy as I type this, it's been up and down like a brides nighty.
Barnsley Away on 09:14 - May 1 with 3687 viewstazzydjr

Barnsley Away on 00:25 - May 1 by TalkingSutty

Let's do it, but don't be surprised if some individuals still insist on pink. Give Hilly loads of respect, he's the best in league one and that's the last time I say that. Take Hilly completely out of the Oakwell scenario and let's give Beechy a boost instead. Puffing up the dinghy as I type this, it's been up and down like a brides nighty.

We should do something along the lines of Cliff Richard - Summer Holiday

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Barnsley Away on 12:19 - May 1 with 3563 viewsThran

I'm gonna dress up for the beach cos I think it's a great idea although I'll be pretty devastated if I end up standing in a crowd of pinkpanters come Sunday xD

#BeechPartyAtBarnsley

Poll: Bigger drop, Wigan or Tranmere?

Barnsley Away on 12:29 - May 1 with 3544 viewsTalkingSutty

Barnsley Away on 12:19 - May 1 by Thran

I'm gonna dress up for the beach cos I think it's a great idea although I'll be pretty devastated if I end up standing in a crowd of pinkpanters come Sunday xD

#BeechPartyAtBarnsley

Covering all bases, a Caribbean shirt topped off with a nice pink tie.
Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley Away on 14:01 - May 1 with 3445 viewsnordenblue

Barnsley Away on 22:30 - Apr 30 by D_Alien

Couldn't agree more nordenblue

The same points that TalkingSutty made in his OP in t' other thread were (almost) lost due to people getting all arsey about Hill.

Chris Beech deserves his day in the limelight and I'm pretty sure KH wouldn't deny it him - might actually welcome having the spotlight taken away given the history with Barnsley.

I think youre replying to Nordendale and not me young DA?
Barnsley Away on 15:23 - May 1 with 3367 viewsD_Alien

Barnsley Away on 14:01 - May 1 by nordenblue

I think youre replying to Nordendale and not me young DA?

Ha! You're right

Just read "norden" - plus I'd just read your post in the other Barnsley thread

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Barnsley Away on 17:09 - May 1 with 3288 viewsboffley

Barnsley Away on 09:14 - May 1 by tazzydjr

Are you suggesting we should all turn up there in double decker buses Tazzy?
Barnsley Away on 17:57 - May 1 with 3233 viewsChaffRAFC

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Barnsley Away on 19:05 - May 1 with 3161 viewsbuckbyname

No chance, who would want to emulate the Stiff Pilchard
Barnsley Away on 19:13 - May 1 with 3146 viewsDaleiLama

Perhaps not the best theme in view of his "alleged" involvement with unsavoury issues historically and the town being linked with too many other such incidences both then and now? Sad.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024