Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fa cup fina 20:27 - May 30 with 2153 viewsjohnn

There is n doubt that Arsenal were the better team but I feel Villa were unfortunate not to get free kick on edge of area and then later a penalty Appears to be that as at the Dale the bigger teams get the edge.
Fa cup fina on 20:33 - May 30 with 2132 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Villa were toothless.......look at the possesion stats.......no shots on target and not a single corner.

Benteke was cack. Arsenal training session.......but plenty of class (no bookings)
Fa cup fina on 20:53 - May 30 with 2095 viewsKenBoon

I don't pay lots of attention to World Premier League Soccer and I understand Tim Sherwood achieved what he was hired to do (Keep them in the League) but why is he lauded so highly? They barely stayed up in the end. The fella at Newcastle is ridiculed and achieved the same. Sherwood reminds me of Paul Ince.

Villa were rubbish. Arsenal should have won at least 7-0 and the Buckets could have taken advantage by making a trophy for the "Biggest cup final win", parading around The Rock with it and then driving it down to Ashburton Grove for selfies and a hand over ceremony #obsessed
Fa cup fina on 00:22 - May 31 with 1973 viewsDale92

Bit harsh that Ken, before Sherwood took over Villa they we're dead and buried and couldn't buy a goal (13? goals before he took over says it all imo). Reverse time a year and he achieved the highest points to game ratio off any Spurs manager in the prem. brought through Harry Kane when he was no where to be seen and several others at Spurs. Yes, he is outspoken and looks like a right tw@t on the touch line sometimes but atleast he has the honesty to come out and tells you how it is, very much like Hilly in many ways. Personally, I think he could be a future England manager for our young team after Woy, he's has The potential to be a very good english manager at the top level . To compare him to paul ince is a bit derogatory.

This is the One, I've waited for

Fa cup fina on 14:31 - May 31 with 1831 viewsD_Alien

Fa cup fina on 00:22 - May 31 by Dale92

Bit harsh that Ken, before Sherwood took over Villa they we're dead and buried and couldn't buy a goal (13? goals before he took over says it all imo). Reverse time a year and he achieved the highest points to game ratio off any Spurs manager in the prem. brought through Harry Kane when he was no where to be seen and several others at Spurs. Yes, he is outspoken and looks like a right tw@t on the touch line sometimes but atleast he has the honesty to come out and tells you how it is, very much like Hilly in many ways. Personally, I think he could be a future England manager for our young team after Woy, he's has The potential to be a very good english manager at the top level . To compare him to paul ince is a bit derogatory.

Well put Dale92

Plus, where does anyone get the idea that Sherwood is "lauded" ? All he's done (as you rightly point out) is as well as could possibly be expected of him, if not better, but over a couple of short periods as manager. Next season will be the start of judging his talents properly. Any criticism before then is simply firing blanks.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024