Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Replica Kit price ? 21:04 - Jun 4 with 2386 viewsBeechball

Having now despaired of the official site ever getting the club shop catalogue on line , could someone please tell me the price of a replica kit for an 8-9 year old ?
Replica Kit price ? on 21:52 - Jun 4 with 2314 views442Dale

Again, why couldn't the old online shop have photos of all the available merchandise with prices below? Then below that the telephone number for the club shop. If this brings in just one extra sale, presumably such a simple task could be undertaken?

If the old online shop can't be updated, do the same as a news story or two on the OS, then post it every couple of days. Regular content on the OS and accompanying links on twitter.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 21:57]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Replica Kit price ? on 09:21 - Jun 5 with 2170 viewselectricblue

Ive just been looking for a replica shirt for my 5 yr old nephews birthday and it will be his first ever footie shirt so why not a Dale one..
£30......tad expensive for a footie shirt for a 5yr old..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Replica Kit price ? on 11:26 - Jun 5 with 2061 viewsscooby

Replica Kit price ? on 21:52 - Jun 4 by 442Dale

Again, why couldn't the old online shop have photos of all the available merchandise with prices below? Then below that the telephone number for the club shop. If this brings in just one extra sale, presumably such a simple task could be undertaken?

If the old online shop can't be updated, do the same as a news story or two on the OS, then post it every couple of days. Regular content on the OS and accompanying links on twitter.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2015 21:57]

Why would you take something offline prior to launching the replacement? Just doesn't make sense.

How hard would it be to continue running what worked, but was crap?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024