Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... 16:01 - Dec 30 with 7091 viewsValleySaddler

If you contact Worsulls ticket office beforehand
Also all tickets £2 cheaper if brought beforehand
I think there ticket office is open until 12 tomorrow...
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:09 - Dec 30 with 5319 views442Dale

No mention of that here:
http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-walsall-2862541.aspx

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:12 - Dec 30 with 5312 views442Dale

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:09 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

No mention of that here:

Yet on here the prices are indeed £2 cheaper in advance:
http://www.saddlers.co.uk/tickets/admission/

"AWAY SUPPORTERS
Visiting fans pay cash on the turnstiles, unless otherwise informed. Admission prices are, as follows:

CATEGORY B GAMES
Adults £19.50 (advance price), £21.50 (matchday price), Senior Citizens £14.50 (advance price), £16.50 (matchday price), Unaccompanied Junior £14.50 (advance price), £16.50 (matchday price), Family Ticket (1 parent/guardian & 1 junior) £21.50 (advance price), £23.50 (matchday price), Extra Junior (to accompany Family Ticket) £10.00 (advance price), £11.00 (matchday price).

CATEGORY A GAMES (v Coventry City on Saturday, August 22nd, v Sheffield United on Saturday, November 21st and v Shrewsbury Town on Monday, March 28th)
Adults £20.50 (advance price), £22.50 (matchday price), Senior Citizens £16 (advance price), £18 (matchday price), Unaccompanied Junior £16 (advance price), £18 (matchday price), Family Ticket (1 parent/guardian & 1 junior) £22.50 (advance price), £24.50 (matchday price), Extra Junior (to accompany Family Ticket) £11.50 (advance price), £12.50 (matchday price)."
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 16:19]

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:13 - Dec 30 with 5307 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:09 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

No mention of that here:

Just thinking that, it's a bit late notice. Thanks VS for the information, is there a booking/ handling fee involved?
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:17 - Dec 30 with 5295 views442Dale

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:13 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

Just thinking that, it's a bit late notice. Thanks VS for the information, is there a booking/ handling fee involved?

From here after issues at previous away games and questions raised by Trust members:
http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2015/12/3402/
" The Club will always attempt to provide current information in accordance with that received from the home club, and this is what occurred in this instance, but not maintained by Blackpool. We also agreed that as well as passing information to Leighanne Coyle for the RAFC website and Mark Wilbraham for the programme we would pass any information we receive to Col Cavanah for rochdaleafc.com also. It is always our intention to give supporters as much information as we can."

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:22 - Dec 30 with 5278 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:17 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

From here after issues at previous away games and questions raised by Trust members:
" The Club will always attempt to provide current information in accordance with that received from the home club, and this is what occurred in this instance, but not maintained by Blackpool. We also agreed that as well as passing information to Leighanne Coyle for the RAFC website and Mark Wilbraham for the programme we would pass any information we receive to Col Cavanah for rochdaleafc.com also. It is always our intention to give supporters as much information as we can."

Maybe the information was passed on to TVOS to put in the Crewe programme. Bad timing if that's the case. Could our Club or the Supporters Trust not contact Walsall and see if the two pound reduction can be enforced on the day of the match as a gesture of goodwill. There's obviously been a lack of communication somewhere and it's the Rochdale Supporters who will be penalised.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 16:25]
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:24 - Dec 30 with 5270 views442Dale

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:22 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

Maybe the information was passed on to TVOS to put in the Crewe programme. Bad timing if that's the case. Could our Club or the Supporters Trust not contact Walsall and see if the two pound reduction can be enforced on the day of the match as a gesture of goodwill. There's obviously been a lack of communication somewhere and it's the Rochdale Supporters who will be penalised.

But wouldn't it be on here too:

There's no mention of the advance prices just that Dale fans can pay cash on the turnstiles. Maybe that's the info Walsall sent though. Just needs clarifying.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 16:27]

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:25 - Dec 30 with 5261 viewsTVOS1907

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:17 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

I haven't seen that story!

In last Saturday's programme (obviously, match postponed) I had written that tickets were cheaper if bought in advance, although I based that information on using the Football Ground Guide and Walsall's website rather than anything more official.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:27 - Dec 30 with 5253 viewsTVOS1907

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:22 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

As posted above, the info was in the Crewe programme, but it came from my own research.

Regardless of that, not everybody would have read it if the Crewe game had been on, unless you were passing round your programme, TS.

Login to get fewer ads

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:28 - Dec 30 with 5246 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:25 - Dec 30 by TVOS1907

In last Saturday's programme (obviously, match postponed) I had written that tickets were cheaper if bought in advance, although I based that information on using the Football Ground Guide and Walsall's website rather than anything more official.

Do you know if the Walsall tickets are on sale up at Spotland?
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:29 - Dec 30 with 5244 views442Dale

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:25 - Dec 30 by TVOS1907

Wonder why tickets weren't sent up to be sold in advance?

Especially in light of the original post saying that they can be bought from Walsall that way.

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:29 - Dec 30 with 5244 viewsTVOS1907

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:28 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

Do you know if the Walsall tickets are on sale up at Spotland?

I don't think so.

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:40 - Dec 30 with 5211 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:29 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

Wonder why tickets weren't sent up to be sold in advance?

Especially in light of the original post saying that they can be bought from Walsall that way.

Hilly was right after all, there is a disconnection, a bloody big one and it doesn't just come from the supporters neither!!

Upsetting loyal supporters with amateurish random searches, lack of communication, etc,etc.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 16:54]
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:45 - Dec 30 with 5197 viewsD_Alien

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:40 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

Hilly was right after all, there is a disconnection, a bloody big one and it doesn't just come from the supporters neither!!

Upsetting loyal supporters with amateurish random searches, lack of communication, etc,etc.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 16:54]

It doesn't come from the supporters at all.

But I know what you mean!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:52 - Dec 30 with 5179 views442Dale

When Bradford played there at the end of last month, their fans were able to buy tickets from Valley Parade and were also given the information about how to contact Walsall to take advantage of the advance prices.
http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/news/article/walsall-ticket-update-2822807.aspx

For any Dale fans who want to try, there's a telephone number on that link for the Walsall ticket office, 01922 651416.

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:16 - Dec 30 with 5121 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:52 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

When Bradford played there at the end of last month, their fans were able to buy tickets from Valley Parade and were also given the information about how to contact Walsall to take advantage of the advance prices.

For any Dale fans who want to try, there's a telephone number on that link for the Walsall ticket office, 01922 651416.

Thanks for that, if I get chance in the morning i will ring them, but busy tomorrow which is unusual for me. If there is a charge for booking over the phone it kind of negates the saving though.

Hopefully Colin Garlick will contact Walsall and explain the lack of communication to Dale fans and common sense can apply, it could be that Walsall failed to send the tickets in advance. It reminds me a bit of the Blackpool cock up earlier in the season. It's always the fans who end up carrying the can, but we've been down that road before.
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:21 - Dec 30 with 5108 viewsTVOS1907

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 16:52 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

What happened with Peterborough on Monday:

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/walsall-peterborough-united-2852728.aspx

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:26 - Dec 30 with 5089 viewsBartRowou

When they're gone, they're gone.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:33 - Dec 30 with 5069 viewsValleySaddler

I think the booking fee was 50p,so still worth doing.
Thanks for putting the details up,work called and I ran out of time.
I did tweet the information over to the club when I put this post on,but it hasn't been retweeted yet to my knowledge......
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:36 - Dec 30 with 5060 viewsValleySaddler

Has now been Retweeted,
Which is good...
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:38 - Dec 30 with 5059 views442Dale

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:33 - Dec 30 by ValleySaddler

I think the booking fee was 50p,so still worth doing.
Thanks for putting the details up,work called and I ran out of time.
I did tweet the information over to the club when I put this post on,but it hasn't been retweeted yet to my knowledge......

Cheers for the info.

Presumably the club will cascade to those named in the post above and it'll appear on this site too, as agreed.

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:40 - Dec 30 with 5041 views442Dale

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:36 - Dec 30 by ValleySaddler

Has now been Retweeted,
Which is good...

Excellent. It illustrates how supporters can play their part by working effectively with the club.

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:41 - Dec 30 with 5034 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:38 - Dec 30 by 442Dale

Cheers for the info.

Presumably the club will cascade to those named in the post above and it'll appear on this site too, as agreed.

Or I could sack the Walsall trip and use the money to book a extra day at the Headingley Test Match in May. Paying customers always have a choice regarding how to spend their money.

Early Bird ticket prices finish tomorrow, so now is the time to buy if you fancy some International Test Cricket.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 17:45]
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 09:22 - Dec 31 with 4737 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 17:41 - Dec 30 by TalkingSutty

Or I could sack the Walsall trip and use the money to book a extra day at the Headingley Test Match in May. Paying customers always have a choice regarding how to spend their money.

Early Bird ticket prices finish tomorrow, so now is the time to buy if you fancy some International Test Cricket.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2015 17:45]

Just purchased a couple of tickets over the phone on the number quoted further up this thread by 442. Tickets two pounds cheaper and no charge for transaction on debit card ( good).

I was informed that no tickets had been requested by our club for the fixture, but on initially ringing up was instantly told to just come down and buy them on the day( missing out on the early bird saving). When I pointed out the two pound saving per ticket a discussion took place in the office and my request was granted, make of that what you will.

Hope this helps.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2015 9:35]
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 10:59 - Dec 31 with 4675 viewsisitme

I have just done the same, bought from their ticket office without having to pay a booking fee.

Thanks to 442 for sharing those details.
Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 11:05 - Dec 31 with 4666 viewsTalkingSutty

Dales Under 12's Free at Walsall... on 10:59 - Dec 31 by isitme

I have just done the same, bought from their ticket office without having to pay a booking fee.

Thanks to 442 for sharing those details.

Yep,ValleySaddler also.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024