Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 11:54 - Aug 29 with 5342 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3278627.aspx

Good to see that it's being addressed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Club statement on 22:31 - Aug 29 with 1610 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Club statement on 22:22 - Aug 29 by judd

He's getting a brew?

Yeah, since they've made extradition a lot easier it's very much the preferred, and considerably cheaper, option. A lot less glamourous granted and that second series of Auf Wiedersen Pet would have been shite if made now.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 22:33]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Club statement on 22:41 - Aug 29 with 1587 viewsTalkingSutty

Club statement on 22:00 - Aug 29 by 1907

Agree entirely. Rawlinson has done wrong. The guy has gone out of his way and done this club a lot of good over the years please can we not forget. I have to admit at fans forums he appears to hold fans in a certain level of discontent. Everyone has their flaws. Ninco and laverty seem to be loving the attention of this episode though. How about we act like men and brush things off and move on ey.

Can't be doing with Rawlinson and I know plenty of other Fans who think the same way. I wouldn't have a problem telling him neither. The fans have also done a lot of good for the Club over decades and decades and decades, digging deep into their pockets in the process.

'He holds the fans in a certain level of discontent'...who the f*** does he think he is?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 7:31]
Club statement on 22:43 - Aug 29 with 1573 viewsjudd

Club statement on 22:31 - Aug 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Yeah, since they've made extradition a lot easier it's very much the preferred, and considerably cheaper, option. A lot less glamourous granted and that second series of Auf Wiedersen Pet would have been shite if made now.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 22:33]

Extradition? He were just chucked out weren't he? Although your Auf wiedersehen allusion is probably a step too far for our stewards to employ as it does not literally translate to fook off.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Club statement on 23:03 - Aug 29 with 1489 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Club statement on 22:43 - Aug 29 by judd

Extradition? He were just chucked out weren't he? Although your Auf wiedersehen allusion is probably a step too far for our stewards to employ as it does not literally translate to fook off.

Don't kid yourself. Laveritty or Lavers or itty as he known as is proper naughty. Rumour has it you can't move for Sergio Techini in his room in his mam's house. Getting slung out for asking the board to come and have a go if they think they're hard enough and eyeing the chairman is just the tip of the iceberg. He's keeping low from the Feds for a while in a cafe.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 23:05]

Club statement on 23:09 - Aug 29 with 1470 viewsjudd

Club statement on 23:03 - Aug 29 by BigDaveMyCock

Don't kid yourself. Laveritty or Lavers or itty as he known as is proper naughty. Rumour has it you can't move for Sergio Techini in his room in his mam's house. Getting slung out for asking the board to come and have a go if they think they're hard enough and eyeing the chairman is just the tip of the iceberg. He's keeping low from the Feds for a while in a cafe.

Feds got no chance neither if he won't give up the email address.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Club statement on 09:32 - Aug 30 with 1238 viewsRosun

Oi. Big Dave.
What's wrong with Sergio Tacchini?
Club statement on 09:42 - Aug 30 with 1199 viewsNewbury_Dale

Good to see "Team Rochdale" getting an airing. Lets see if it returns next June when the season ticket terms are being decided.
Club statement on 09:46 - Aug 30 with 1180 viewsDaleiLama

Club statement on 09:42 - Aug 30 by Newbury_Dale

Good to see "Team Rochdale" getting an airing. Lets see if it returns next June when the season ticket terms are being decided.

Obviously CG's shoes need filling regardless, but I can't help but think the choice of candidate was based on previous track record/success in this regard.

Time'll tell.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Club statement on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 1014 viewsNinco

Club statement on 22:00 - Aug 29 by 1907

Agree entirely. Rawlinson has done wrong. The guy has gone out of his way and done this club a lot of good over the years please can we not forget. I have to admit at fans forums he appears to hold fans in a certain level of discontent. Everyone has their flaws. Ninco and laverty seem to be loving the attention of this episode though. How about we act like men and brush things off and move on ey.

Another knob who thinks he has the right to tell people what they can and can't say.
Club statement on 13:14 - Aug 30 with 895 viewsLaveritty

Oi BDMC - Sergio Tacchini - wash your mouth out son! It's Adidas Trimm Trab for this padrone!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Club statement on 20:09 - Aug 30 with 627 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Club statement on 13:14 - Aug 30 by Laveritty

Oi BDMC - Sergio Tacchini - wash your mouth out son! It's Adidas Trimm Trab for this padrone!

Ok, ok I don't want any trouble.

Club statement on 20:13 - Aug 30 with 619 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Club statement on 09:32 - Aug 30 by Rosun

Oi. Big Dave.
What's wrong with Sergio Tacchini?

Nowt, it's just I was sent to school with a pair of Hi-Tec Strada. Still, it made me the man I am today. Cheap and likely to fall apart.

Club statement on 20:34 - Aug 30 with 575 viewsfitzochris

Club statement on 20:09 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Ok, ok I don't want any trouble.

I think you should apologise.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Club statement on 20:51 - Aug 30 with 539 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Club statement on 20:34 - Aug 30 by fitzochris

I think you should apologise.

In a true Tony Blair styleee way.

I wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologise for making a very difficult, but ultimately correct, observation (despite all the evidence that Liveritty isn't Big Vern) that I would do again and none of this is my fault.

That'll be 12 million quid please. Make the cheque payable to BigDaveMycock Consultancy Services. One of my unpaid interns will bank it.

Oh, things can only get better, only get better dum, de, dum, de dum.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024