Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely brilliant 17:22 - Dec 10 with 2827 viewsolympicdale

For 80 minutes we were to a man excellent, we outfought and outbattled Scunthorpe, and they struggled to cope with it. This was not a performance of a team punching above their weight, and not an 'upped their game' performance, rather more indicative of the type of football this team is playing nowadays, and showing we belong near the top of this league, and are one of the better teams, this is how Dale play now. You won't out battle this team, we will give as good as we get, the team spirit is amazing, everyone works for each other, and covers for each other, they would run through a brick wall for Hill. Massive credit has to go to Hill, the legacy he is leaving at this club is amazing, he has changed the mentality of the whole club, and is showing that we belong here at the top ends of the league, expectations should be higher, and a playoff spot should definitely be a target, this team is top quality, and what Hill has built is nothing short of amazing, in and out of the dressing room. UTD!!

Life is a game of fate.

Absolutely brilliant on 09:15 - Dec 11 with 2399 viewsdingdangblue

Excellent post! I would even say 95 mins as conceding 2 to the top of the league and top scorers is nothing to be too down about. Regardless of budget and crowds Hill has once again built a great team who could really do something this season. Camps and Lund were faultless in midfield yesterday.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Absolutely brilliant on 09:25 - Dec 11 with 2369 viewsaleanddale

Bossed the top of the table for 80 mins it could have been 5-0 by then with just a small slice of fortune.

Top of the table?

Well we have nothing to fear then in this league.

Oh why does ( relative ) success bring out the knuckle dragging element?

They were happier with beach balls and causing mayhem.. They had no interest in watching their side get outclassed all over the pitch.
Absolutely brilliant on 09:30 - Dec 11 with 2355 viewsrochedale

Bravo. I couldn't attend yesterday as was visiting the real Father Christmas at th'enchanted teepee, but received regular updates. On 30 minutes I got the message, 'we are making Scunthorpe look rubbish', or words to that effect. I warned not to tempt fate, to which I received the reply of 'we are much the better team and will win this game comfortably', or words to that effect. Never known a time when you could be so confiedwnt in the team producing a result, certainly at this level. Just need to transfer this to away games now and we could be having a pleasant weekend in London come May. Keep it up, an awesome time to be a Dale fan, no doubt it will be looked back on, in many years to come, with great fondness. Makes buying the Sunday paper in Morrisons so much more enjoyable.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Absolutely brilliant on 09:44 - Dec 11 with 2318 viewsD_Alien

Absolutely brilliant on 09:30 - Dec 11 by rochedale

Bravo. I couldn't attend yesterday as was visiting the real Father Christmas at th'enchanted teepee, but received regular updates. On 30 minutes I got the message, 'we are making Scunthorpe look rubbish', or words to that effect. I warned not to tempt fate, to which I received the reply of 'we are much the better team and will win this game comfortably', or words to that effect. Never known a time when you could be so confiedwnt in the team producing a result, certainly at this level. Just need to transfer this to away games now and we could be having a pleasant weekend in London come May. Keep it up, an awesome time to be a Dale fan, no doubt it will be looked back on, in many years to come, with great fondness. Makes buying the Sunday paper in Morrisons so much more enjoyable.

As dubious locations go, I'm not sure whether London in May leaves more to the imagination than 'the real Father Christmas in his teepee'

As for Morisons...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Absolutely brilliant on 09:55 - Dec 11 with 2275 viewsrochedale

Absolutely brilliant on 09:44 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

As dubious locations go, I'm not sure whether London in May leaves more to the imagination than 'the real Father Christmas in his teepee'

As for Morisons...

To be fair, I don't think it was HIS teepee, think he borrowed it. Morrisons? Well, I don't shop in curlers and pyjamas, so that excludes me from Asda. I am like a kid in a sweet shop when it comes to Aldi and their stock and have a shed full of hose pipe roses and other useless items that seemed like a good idea at the time. And I leave Tesco thinking that I could've got that shop cheaper elsewhere.

London in May sounds bloody great to me!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Absolutely brilliant on 10:12 - Dec 11 with 2228 viewsD_Alien

Absolutely brilliant on 09:55 - Dec 11 by rochedale

To be fair, I don't think it was HIS teepee, think he borrowed it. Morrisons? Well, I don't shop in curlers and pyjamas, so that excludes me from Asda. I am like a kid in a sweet shop when it comes to Aldi and their stock and have a shed full of hose pipe roses and other useless items that seemed like a good idea at the time. And I leave Tesco thinking that I could've got that shop cheaper elsewhere.

London in May sounds bloody great to me!

You superstore whore, don't you realise the lengths the stores go to, to retain your loyalty?

btw the latest wheeze from asda is to put goods out on pallets again, to meet the competition from aldi next door. I'll have to be careful how far i bend over in my nightie when picking up the spuds

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Absolutely brilliant on 10:15 - Dec 11 with 2217 viewsfitzochris

Absolutely brilliant on 10:12 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

You superstore whore, don't you realise the lengths the stores go to, to retain your loyalty?

btw the latest wheeze from asda is to put goods out on pallets again, to meet the competition from aldi next door. I'll have to be careful how far i bend over in my nightie when picking up the spuds

Aye, or someone might accidentally pick up yours!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Absolutely brilliant on 11:18 - Dec 11 with 2104 viewsaleanddale

Absolutely brilliant on 10:12 - Dec 11 by D_Alien

ASDAs biggest problem is they want to be Aldi...

Like bury want to be Dale!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024