Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) 16:04 - Jan 4 with 1917 viewsrafcsjm

In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand)

In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 16:10 - Jan 4 with 1874 viewsdannywiseman123

I would definitely move and try to get the atmosphere going. The players need a solid atmosphere for their great efforts!
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 16:19 - Jan 4 with 1820 views1907

Absolutely. I can't understand why anybody wouldn't be in favour. We all want a better atmosphere within the ground to will the team on. It would be great if the trust/fans/RG/Sweetmore could organise a meeting to discuss a few ideas where we could all come up with a solution.

The efforts made to improve the fan base since RG joined the club has been fantastic. Let's now take it to the next level to maximise the noise we can make inside the ground.
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 16:22 - Jan 4 with 1797 viewsColDale

Doesn't take too much organising. When the season tickets come out for 2017-18, just post / fb / tweet away that if you fancy being in a Pearl Street singing section, then get your season tickets in the back five rows of the block on the left hand side, and it will grow from there.
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 17:05 - Jan 4 with 1671 viewsmeeee

I'd happily move into the pearl street singing section. Even if there's only a small amount of us at first its better then nothing then hopefully it can grow from there. There's no need for a ridiculous name like the athleticos or an ultras group, just a solid singing section that can create a bit of an atmosphere
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 17:05]
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 17:12 - Jan 4 with 1626 viewsboromat

Not sure about this don't we have it as default anyway? The Sandy and the Pearl Street are the two loudest stands the Pearl Street is split into family and non family. Can't see people moving from the Sandy.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 17:21 - Jan 4 with 1593 viewsRowZ

I would personally suggest directly in the middle at the back of pearl st...

Firstly, most of the current atmosphere and fans that start the singing currently sit around the middle, for me it seems the section closest to the away fans is only loud when we play Bury or Oldham (and other big games which draw in the floating fan).

Secondly, if the songs get going and the noise levels increase, it is more likely that the atmosphere will move throughout the whole of the Pearl st end from the middle, rather than having what would probably end up being be a noisey side and a quiet side...
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 17:24 - Jan 4 with 1579 viewsYorkshire_Dale

In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 17:05 - Jan 4 by meeee

I'd happily move into the pearl street singing section. Even if there's only a small amount of us at first its better then nothing then hopefully it can grow from there. There's no need for a ridiculous name like the athleticos or an ultras group, just a solid singing section that can create a bit of an atmosphere
[Post edited 4 Jan 2017 17:05]

Call yourselves Bertie Meeeeee and the Tone Deafs
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 18:35 - Jan 4 with 1446 viewsdalenumber2

What happened to the drummer? Thought he was coming to the Shrewsbury game? I thought it added a bit to the atmosphere when he was in the Pearl St, however he doesn't seem to be a regular attender which is a shame.
I don't chant much myself but can't understand anyone not wanting to vote for a singing section. Go for it!
Login to get fewer ads

In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 12:48 - Jan 5 with 1233 viewsKenBoon

In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 17:21 - Jan 4 by RowZ

I would personally suggest directly in the middle at the back of pearl st...

Firstly, most of the current atmosphere and fans that start the singing currently sit around the middle, for me it seems the section closest to the away fans is only loud when we play Bury or Oldham (and other big games which draw in the floating fan).

Secondly, if the songs get going and the noise levels increase, it is more likely that the atmosphere will move throughout the whole of the Pearl st end from the middle, rather than having what would probably end up being be a noisey side and a quiet side...

You're talking about the best seats in the Pearl Street and most are already reserved. There's already some singers down the Willbutts lane side and they do try, but sometimes they're more interested in the away supporters than what's happening on the pitch.
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 13:02 - Jan 5 with 1191 viewsDaleFan7

In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 12:48 - Jan 5 by KenBoon

You're talking about the best seats in the Pearl Street and most are already reserved. There's already some singers down the Willbutts lane side and they do try, but sometimes they're more interested in the away supporters than what's happening on the pitch.

Only sometimes?
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 15:25 - Jan 5 with 1101 viewsBigKindo

@garethmaloneofficial on Facebook.
In favour of having a singing section in the pearl street? (towards away stand) on 21:26 - Jan 5 with 935 viewsboromat

If we're on about improving the atmosphere now that we've bought the stadium what about increasing the size of the Sandy? Obviously keep it a terrace but make it taller and I'd make it steeper as well?

Also it's increasing the amount of cheap tickets available for games not that we ever sell out.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024