Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bunney 11:15 - Jan 6 with 6341 viewshull_dale19

Out for eight to 12 weeks according to Hilly, fractured metatarsal
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 11:15]
Bunney on 17:24 - Jan 6 with 2116 viewsColDale

Bunney on 17:15 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

Has Donal not been bombed for his/agents contract (wage) demands was the rumour?

Don't think that helped matters but from what I've seen, Donal just hasn't been good enough this season. He gives the ball away too easily (I suspect Hilly hasn't forgiven him for the 2nd goal at Coventry), and for all his undoubted talents, I'm not sure he could cope with the pace that we are currently playing with.
Bunney on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 1984 viewsBillie

Bunney on 17:08 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Let's hope Peter V is back soon to compensate for the loss of JB..........then of course we have Donaldo.......what's happening with him?

These two returning could help some shape shifting but we don't want to much.

Hope Tanser does get the gig and does well.........come on Scott.

Come on Scott what? The manager picks the team.
Bunney on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 1956 viewsDaleiLama

Too much good news coming out of Spotland for it not to have had to end somewhere - real shame as he must be this season's most improved player. Hope that's one and done on the bad news front. I expect someone out of left field to fill the role of left back. Just because.

Up the Dale, down with bad news

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bunney on 19:41 - Jan 6 with 1845 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney on 17:08 - Jan 6 by Yorkshire_Dale

Let's hope Peter V is back soon to compensate for the loss of JB..........then of course we have Donaldo.......what's happening with him?

These two returning could help some shape shifting but we don't want to much.

Hope Tanser does get the gig and does well.........come on Scott.

How would Vincenti coming back compensate for the loss of Bunney?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bunney on 20:54 - Jan 6 with 1710 viewsdingdangblue

Bunney on 19:41 - Jan 6 by TVOS1907

How would Vincenti coming back compensate for the loss of Bunney?

He's tall?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bunney on 20:57 - Jan 6 with 1707 viewsnordenblue

Bunney on 17:24 - Jan 6 by ColDale

Don't think that helped matters but from what I've seen, Donal just hasn't been good enough this season. He gives the ball away too easily (I suspect Hilly hasn't forgiven him for the 2nd goal at Coventry), and for all his undoubted talents, I'm not sure he could cope with the pace that we are currently playing with.

He's not a 90 mins man for sure but I genuinely think he's one of the most unplayable players in the squad on his game,he would def add to the squad for me however good we're playing
Bunney on 20:59 - Jan 6 with 1697 viewsdingdangblue

Bunney on 20:57 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

He's not a 90 mins man for sure but I genuinely think he's one of the most unplayable players in the squad on his game,he would def add to the squad for me however good we're playing

He's definitely unplayable at the minute.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Bunney on 21:01 - Jan 6 with 1684 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney on 20:54 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

He's tall?

Of course. My bad.

Login to get fewer ads

Bunney on 21:03 - Jan 6 with 1677 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney on 20:57 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

He's hardly done anything since the first week of last season.

Hill has him out of the matchday squad for a reason or reasons.

Bunney on 21:17 - Jan 6 with 1624 viewsdingdangblue

Bunney on 21:03 - Jan 6 by TVOS1907

For all the talent in the world, there's a reason why players like McDermott go from scoring in the play offs for Bournemouth to drifting down to Ramsbottom Utd. Unfortunately for Donal - Hill has enough players who have the right attitude as well as talent to choose from.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 21:19]

Bunney on 21:22 - Jan 6 with 1609 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney on 21:17 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

For all the talent in the world, there's a reason why players like McDermott go from scoring in the play offs for Bournemouth to drifting down to Ramsbottom Utd. Unfortunately for Donal - Hill has enough players who have the right attitude as well as talent to choose from.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2017 21:19]

Absolutely - and if rumours are to be believed, his agent hasn't done him any favours.

Bunney on 22:13 - Jan 6 with 1502 viewsnordenblue

Bunney on 21:03 - Jan 6 by TVOS1907

The flip side is he'd struggle to do much when he's not getting on the pitch, similar to Tanser this season.

I just think he could be a better option to throw on from the bench against tired legs than someone like that Sammi fella that's been on loan, he's poor at best....
Bunney on 22:19 - Jan 6 with 1484 viewsTVOS1907

Bunney on 22:13 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

The flip side is he'd struggle to do much when he's not getting on the pitch, similar to Tanser this season.

I just think he could be a better option to throw on from the bench against tired legs than someone like that Sammi fella that's been on loan, he's poor at best....

Well we haven't seen him for a month...

Bunney on 22:32 - Jan 6 with 1450 viewsdingdangblue

Bunney on 22:13 - Jan 6 by nordenblue

You think Donal should be on the bench ahead of someone who's not on the bench?

Bunney on 06:38 - Jan 7 with 1290 viewsnordenblue

Bunney on 22:32 - Jan 6 by dingdangblue

You think Donal should be on the bench ahead of someone who's not on the bench?

Like who?

I was thinking more someone like Odelusi who was on the bench 14 times including December but I thought that would be pretty obvious....
Bunney on 07:42 - Jan 7 with 1184 viewsColDale

Bunney on 06:38 - Jan 7 by nordenblue

Like who?

I was thinking more someone like Odelusi who was on the bench 14 times including December but I thought that would be pretty obvious....

You never know with Hilly. McDermott looked to have been frozen out last season for a long period and then all of a sudden he was thrown straight back into the first team and pretty much stayed there for the rest of the season. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back at some stage.
Bunney on 08:35 - Jan 7 with 1143 viewsSaxonDale

Bunney on 07:42 - Jan 7 by ColDale

You never know with Hilly. McDermott looked to have been frozen out last season for a long period and then all of a sudden he was thrown straight back into the first team and pretty much stayed there for the rest of the season. Wouldn't be surprised to see him back at some stage.

Agreed. He came back into the team late last season and was excellent. When mentioning the illness that had gone through the squad the other week Hill mentioned Donal had been suffering from it. Surely if he was being frozen out he would simply not be mentioned as has been done in the past.
Bunney on 08:36 - Jan 7 with 1139 viewsdingdangblue

Bunney on 06:38 - Jan 7 by nordenblue

Like who?

I'm not sure what relevance Hill picking Odelusi infront of McDermott for the bench back in November has? Especially given our current points total/league position? Was McDermott even fit back then?

Bunney on 09:05 - Jan 7 with 1086 viewsnordenblue

Bunney on 08:36 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

I'm not sure what relevance Hill picking Odelusi infront of McDermott for the bench back in November has? Especially given our current points total/league position? Was McDermott even fit back then?

I originally I said Donal is/was a good option from the bench regardless of month,the position of the sun,wind direction etc to have,are you keeping up still?

I then gave an example of someone else(Sammi)who Donal would have been/is a better option to use when coming on from the bench,even to someone as pedantic as you that surely doesn't need any more explanation?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 9:08]
Bunney on 09:21 - Jan 7 with 1038 viewsdingdangblue

Bunney on 09:05 - Jan 7 by nordenblue

I originally I said Donal is/was a good option from the bench regardless of month,the position of the sun,wind direction etc to have,are you keeping up still?

I then gave an example of someone else(Sammi)who Donal would have been/is a better option to use when coming on from the bench,even to someone as pedantic as you that surely doesn't need any more explanation?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2017 9:08]

I agree Donal was a good option - he's a cracking player on his day. Unfortunately Hill has decided at the current recent moment (November,December,Jan) he's not upto it. With Cannon,Davies,Allen not even starting at Walsall I think it tells you how well the current selection are playing. If Donal isn't working hard enough in training Hill won't pick him regardless of his past success.

Bunney on 09:37 - Jan 7 with 995 viewsDaley_Lama

With Rathbone coming through, Allen, Cannon, Joey T etc on the bench, I don't see it as Donal being frozen out, more a case of lots of riches and only seven seats on the bench.

I'm not privy to any inside info however.

Col is also spot on that under Hill it is often very hard to get into the team but once in, if performing, very hard to shift.

Poll: DF in or out

Bunney on 10:05 - Jan 7 with 926 viewsnordenblue

Bunney on 09:21 - Jan 7 by dingdangblue

I agree Donal was a good option - he's a cracking player on his day. Unfortunately Hill has decided at the current recent moment (November,December,Jan) he's not upto it. With Cannon,Davies,Allen not even starting at Walsall I think it tells you how well the current selection are playing. If Donal isn't working hard enough in training Hill won't pick him regardless of his past success.

Davies was rested as he picked a knock up the game before and Allen is coming back from an injury but yes,you can never have too many game changers on the bench and Donal when fit certainly is in that category....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024