Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russ Green 18:40 - Feb 23 with 7794 views1907

Came on here fully expecting to see hundreds of posts about the absolutely fantastic FREE interview that has been released today.

Hats off to the club and to Russ for the efforts they are making to increase the fan base. For anybody who has yet to listen, I can't urge you to do so as quickly as possible.
Russ Green on 18:59 - Feb 23 with 6635 viewsTVOS1907

To be fair, a lot of people (myself included) may have been travelling home and having their tea while the story was uploaded.

I imagine there will be more comment tonight after people have settled down for the evening and had a proper chance to watch it.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Russ Green on 19:05 - Feb 23 with 6608 viewsD_Alien

It's advertised as Freeview, but I've just tried to watch it and my login details to DalePlayer are being requested - which I don't have...

[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 19:07]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Russ Green on 19:06 - Feb 23 with 6606 viewsKnowlesy

Russ Green on 18:59 - Feb 23 by TVOS1907

To be fair, a lot of people (myself included) may have been travelling home and having their tea while the story was uploaded.

I imagine there will be more comment tonight after people have settled down for the evening and had a proper chance to watch it.

Same, I'm halfway through it now after getting home, getting settled and discovering it.

It is a fantastic interview though. The idea of putting flyers in the council tax letters is genius - a guaranteed leaflet to every single household in the entire borough. They really do seem to be trying to pull out all of the stops to get bodies in, next season will be the test. If we can't shift a good amount of season tickets and get the attendances up then basically it will never happen.
Russ Green on 19:08 - Feb 23 with 6591 viewsfunkkk

Russ Green on 19:05 - Feb 23 by D_Alien

It's advertised as Freeview, but I've just tried to watch it and my login details to DalePlayer are being requested - which I don't have...

Tried every which way I can but can't get it to play.
Russ Green on 19:09 - Feb 23 with 6590 viewsdalebolt

Russ Green on 19:05 - Feb 23 by D_Alien

I had the same problem, trying to access it off the mobile site. Click on desktop site and it works.
Russ Green on 19:14 - Feb 23 with 6557 viewsD_Alien

Russ Green on 19:09 - Feb 23 by dalebolt

I had the same problem, trying to access it off the mobile site. Click on desktop site and it works.

Nope, like funkkk, tried every way but no luck

Edit: if someone who can access it puts a link in this thread, it'd help those who're having problems

[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 19:16]

Russ Green on 19:15 - Feb 23 with 6537 viewsdalebolt

Russ Green on 19:14 - Feb 23 by D_Alien

Nope, like funkkk, tried every way but no luck

Edit: if someone who can access it puts a link in this thread, it'd help those who're having problems

[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 19:16]

Should have added you need to click on the image in the middle of the page too! Nice and simple!!!
Russ Green on 19:17 - Feb 23 with 6510 viewsD_Alien

Russ Green on 19:15 - Feb 23 by dalebolt

Should have added you need to click on the image in the middle of the page too! Nice and simple!!!

It's when the image is clicked that the login screen appears... are you a subscriber?

Login to get fewer ads

Russ Green on 19:18 - Feb 23 with 6504 viewsfunkkk

Russ Green on 19:15 - Feb 23 by dalebolt

Be good if this was on the YouTube channel, would get a lot more views!
Russ Green on 19:22 - Feb 23 with 6462 viewsdalebolt

No I'm not a subscriber! It's the little image half way down the page not the big one at the top that worked for me! Not very technical sorry!
Russ Green on 19:23 - Feb 23 with 6449 viewsdalebolt

Russ Green on 19:22 - Feb 23 by dalebolt

No I'm not a subscriber! It's the little image half way down the page not the big one at the top that worked for me! Not very technical sorry!

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/
Russ Green on 19:24 - Feb 23 with 6448 views100notout

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rafc-special-offer-for-rochdal

hope this works (I'm on a laptop)

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Russ Green on 19:24 - Feb 23 with 6444 viewsD_Alien

Russ Green on 19:22 - Feb 23 by dalebolt

Nope, nothing doing, and I've watched Freeview interviews on OS before without a problem. I'm afraid it just hasn't been set up right. Any chance of someone posting a link on here?

Edit: just seen the above links!

Further edit: neither of them working... thanks, but sorry guys!
[Post edited 23 Feb 2017 19:28]

Russ Green on 19:26 - Feb 23 with 6424 viewsD_Alien

Russ Green on 19:24 - Feb 23 by 100notout

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/rafc-special-offer-for-rochdal

hope this works (I'm on a laptop)

100, you've posted the link to the next article on the website!

Russ Green on 19:30 - Feb 23 with 6396 views100notout

Its a brilliant interview.

He's clearly been reading this messageboard and listening and taking on board all feedback. Acknowledges the cock up with season tickets last season ("free" season tickets for u11's, "no increases in price" etc). Committed to doing something about it. Also acknowledges the loyal season ticket holders - they won't be forgotten either.

Only thing he didn't promise was milky bars

Russ Green on 19:31 - Feb 23 with 6381 viewsdingdangblue

Nah, won't work for me on my mobile either. Tried it mobile and desktop version. It might just work on a pc/laptop? They should just put it on youtube!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Russ Green on 19:32 - Feb 23 with 6380 viewsTVOS1907

Russ Green on 19:26 - Feb 23 by D_Alien

Try the smaller window to the right of that story, the one that also lists interviews with Frances Fielding and David Bottomley.

Russ Green on 19:33 - Feb 23 with 6375 views100notout

Russ Green on 19:26 - Feb 23 by D_Alien

on the screen of the link there was another link on the right hand side which I hoped would provide an alternative for those that were struggling.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Russ Green on 19:43 - Feb 23 with 6334 viewsTVOS1907

An excellent and very honest interview.

Russ Green on 19:46 - Feb 23 with 6315 viewsDorislove

Russ Green on 19:43 - Feb 23 by TVOS1907

An excellent and very honest interview.

Quite refreshing
Russ Green on 19:51 - Feb 23 with 6283 viewsChaffRAFC

Very impressive interview that. Fascinated to see what the season ticket prices and structure will be for next season now. The guy comes across really well, managed to have a conversation with him at Charlton away and was very impressed.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Russ Green on 20:06 - Feb 23 with 6202 viewsroccydaleian

Russ Green on 19:32 - Feb 23 by TVOS1907

Try the smaller window to the right of that story, the one that also lists interviews with Frances Fielding and David Bottomley.

Still asking for login details that way as well.
Russ Green on 20:09 - Feb 23 with 6179 viewsTVOS1907

Russ Green on 20:06 - Feb 23 by roccydaleian

Still asking for login details that way as well.

That's odd. I don't have a subscription, but that window worked for me.

Anyway, he basically said we are trying to emulate Kiss by filling every venue we play at.

Russ Green on 20:12 - Feb 23 with 6164 viewsD_Alien

Russ Green on 19:32 - Feb 23 by TVOS1907

Yep, that's worked... on my laptop screen it's below the main interview screen, not to the right, but cheers

Russ Green on 20:28 - Feb 23 with 6102 viewsColDale

Good interview, and as others have referred to, very honest. There seems to be so much planning taking place and Tuesday looks to be used as to give a benchmark for what can be achieved on a Tuesday. The online publicity has been fantastic for this, though the fixture board at the club still says Charlton as of lunchtime today.

Quite excited to find out what is in place for next season. We are in a very fortunate place whereby we can gamble without putting the club at risk. My only worry is that despite whatever fantastic offer is put up, the crowds just won't come. I might be a lone voice, but just 500 season tickets at £100 was a tad disappointing on the basis that a £200 season ticket would only attract 1800 sales. I know Xmas isn't the best time of the year where folk have got £100 lying around, but to get the sort of crowds we're talking about, we'd need to be shifting 3,000 at least.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024