Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking Away Form 17:53 - Aug 21 with 1848 viewsborntogo

The defeat at Shrewsbury on Saturday means we have won just six of the last 25 away matches in the League. This means, on average, a Daley has to attend more than four away games to witness a win - hardly a statistic to inspire a trip out every other Saturday, especially with all the inherent costs involved.

It is an abysmal run of form that requires special attention. If it was replicated at home, we'd be relegated. Hill, the same as many managers, seems to favour the 'playing it safe' approach, hoping to nullify the opposition and then 'push on'.

Clearly, this hasn't worked. I'd suggest we become more adventurous and play to our strengths and attack, bearing in mind our current 'defence' couldn't defend a bag of chips from an arthritic seagull.
Shocking Away Form on 18:59 - Aug 21 with 1748 viewsRAFCBLUE

And of the last 24 league games at home:

P24 W13 D8 L3 GF 49 GA 26 points 47

Teams set up differently home and away, particularly when the "better" team's visit Spotland, they set up to attack.

Interestingly the same defence under such criticism currently is capable at home to keeping a decent clean sheet record

I'd like to see us throw caution to the wind away from home too. I'm prepared to see us concede (and potentially lose games) but know we're capable of a good number of goals. Attack is the best form of defence!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Shocking Away Form on 19:37 - Aug 21 with 1675 viewsboromat

Shocking Away Form on 18:59 - Aug 21 by RAFCBLUE

And of the last 24 league games at home:

P24 W13 D8 L3 GF 49 GA 26 points 47

Teams set up differently home and away, particularly when the "better" team's visit Spotland, they set up to attack.

Interestingly the same defence under such criticism currently is capable at home to keeping a decent clean sheet record

I'd like to see us throw caution to the wind away from home too. I'm prepared to see us concede (and potentially lose games) but know we're capable of a good number of goals. Attack is the best form of defence!

At the moment attack is our only form of defence

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024