Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today's matches 15:01 - Nov 11 with 2860 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Late late equaliser for Rovrum (90+6!!!) to deny Donny a win......again.

Bury or Gills .......? Coming up.
Today's matches on 15:19 - Nov 11 with 2843 viewsD_Dale

Whatever happens at the Giggle today, the points gap between Dale and the bottom four teams will be narrowed. I'd settle for a draw.

And probably better if Northampton lose at Oxford and, tomorrow, Posh win at Wimbledon.

It shows how tight the league is. In spite of Dale's improvement of form in recent weeks, we're still in the relegation zone.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 16:34]
Today's matches on 15:20 - Nov 11 with 2835 viewsTVOS1907

Today's matches on 15:19 - Nov 11 by D_Dale

Whatever happens at the Giggle today, the points gap between Dale and the bottom four teams will be narrowed. I'd settle for a draw.

And probably better if Northampton lose at Oxford and, tomorrow, Posh win at Wimbledon.

It shows how tight the league is. In spite of Dale's improvement of form in recent weeks, we're still in the relegation zone.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 16:34]

Bury are playing at Gillingham and, tomorrow, it's Wimbledon v Peterborough.

We were also in 19th place ahead of kick-off, which wouldn't see us relegated.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 15:25]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Today's matches on 17:03 - Nov 11 with 2700 viewsD_Alien

Just a note to those who were decrying Dale for not beating Northampton at home and Plymouth away

Northampton have just beaten Oxford away, and Plymouth have beaten Bradford away, Oxford and Bradford obviously being poor teams

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Today's matches on 17:38 - Nov 11 with 2589 views1mark1

Today's matches on 17:03 - Nov 11 by D_Alien

Just a note to those who were decrying Dale for not beating Northampton at home and Plymouth away

Northampton have just beaten Oxford away, and Plymouth have beaten Bradford away, Oxford and Bradford obviously being poor teams

Not saying those ARE poor teams, but even such teams do have such results. Also possibly they might have been poor at the time when we played them.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Today's matches on 18:00 - Nov 11 with 2542 viewsD_Alien

Today's matches on 17:38 - Nov 11 by 1mark1

Not saying those ARE poor teams, but even such teams do have such results. Also possibly they might have been poor at the time when we played them.

Anything's possible 1m1

Which is precisely my point...

Today's matches on 18:10 - Nov 11 with 2518 views1mark1

Today's matches on 18:00 - Nov 11 by D_Alien

Anything's possible 1m1

Which is precisely my point...

I agree. That’s the beautiful thing but also pain in the backside thing about football. I remember Dale winning their fair share of games that on paper, we should never have won.

But I suppose football is a lot about opinions , and obviously in the opinion of some, the above mentioned games in which we failed to win, were games we should have won , because they perceived those teams to be poor teams. However , we possibly are or were at the time a poor team, as far as current form is or was concerned at least. I myself have no problem with people that believe such things, but I have learned never to believe that ANY Dale result is nailed on, or indeed any league game, or even cup game.

Today's matches on 18:16 - Nov 11 with 2490 viewsD_Alien

Today's matches on 18:10 - Nov 11 by 1mark1

I agree. That’s the beautiful thing but also pain in the backside thing about football. I remember Dale winning their fair share of games that on paper, we should never have won.

But I suppose football is a lot about opinions , and obviously in the opinion of some, the above mentioned games in which we failed to win, were games we should have won , because they perceived those teams to be poor teams. However , we possibly are or were at the time a poor team, as far as current form is or was concerned at least. I myself have no problem with people that believe such things, but I have learned never to believe that ANY Dale result is nailed on, or indeed any league game, or even cup game.

Those who have learned such things, might wish to pass their experience onto others, so that they might avoid unnecessary disappointment. Isn't that the basis of all human learning? And wouldn't it be remiss of those, such as yourself, not to do so?

Today's matches on 18:33 - Nov 11 with 2433 views1mark1

Today's matches on 18:16 - Nov 11 by D_Alien

Those who have learned such things, might wish to pass their experience onto others, so that they might avoid unnecessary disappointment. Isn't that the basis of all human learning? And wouldn't it be remiss of those, such as yourself, not to do so?

I find it hard enough passiing on my knowledge to those I have responsibility for, ie my children, Grandchildren, nieces and nephews , then trying to pass my knowledge onto those that wouldn’t want to listen to what I might have to say, or indeed have no responsibilities for in any way at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Today's matches on 19:06 - Nov 11 with 2354 viewsD_Alien

Today's matches on 18:33 - Nov 11 by 1mark1

I find it hard enough passiing on my knowledge to those I have responsibility for, ie my children, Grandchildren, nieces and nephews , then trying to pass my knowledge onto those that wouldn’t want to listen to what I might have to say, or indeed have no responsibilities for in any way at all.

And that's perfectly understandable

It's hardly necessary, however, to make the case for those whose perspective falls short of your experience when points are made in support of it

Today's matches on 19:38 - Nov 11 with 2286 viewsanimal8

I said this a few weeks ago ,to dale 23 years and he said I was deluded. I notice last week he never posted because we won .
Today's matches on 21:01 - Nov 11 with 2140 viewsD_Dale

Another match today - the FA Trophy: Maldon & Tiptree 1 Slough Town 4. I don't suppose KH was there.

Report: http://www.maldontiptreefc.co.uk/teams/102582/match-centre/2-47683
Today's matches on 21:04 - Nov 12 with 1816 viewsD_Dale

Today's matches on 15:20 - Nov 11 by TVOS1907

Bury are playing at Gillingham and, tomorrow, it's Wimbledon v Peterborough.

We were also in 19th place ahead of kick-off, which wouldn't see us relegated.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 15:25]

Quite, and with today's match ending 2-2, Dale are in 20th place, with one point more than Wimbledon and a game in hand.
Today's matches on 22:10 - Nov 12 with 1771 viewspnc4eva1

Like the air of positivity. Remember we are only just bottom in the toughest League 1 of all time. With this stiff competition(the equivalent of playing Barcelona every week) finishing 20th will be the greatest ever Bury achievement.

Comment from giggle message board

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Today's matches on 22:18 - Nov 12 with 1763 viewsTVOS1907

Today's matches on 21:01 - Nov 11 by D_Dale

Another match today - the FA Trophy: Maldon & Tiptree 1 Slough Town 4. I don't suppose KH was there.

Report: http://www.maldontiptreefc.co.uk/teams/102582/match-centre/2-47683

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't, especially with the added possibility of taking in AFC Wimbledon v Peterborough United (our next home opponents) this afternoon.

Today's matches on 22:39 - Nov 12 with 1743 viewsD_Dale

Today's matches on 22:18 - Nov 12 by TVOS1907

I'd be very surprised if he wasn't, especially with the added possibility of taking in AFC Wimbledon v Peterborough United (our next home opponents) this afternoon.

I hope I'm (not for the first time) wrong.

But I couldn't spot him there:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/horshamrebel/albums/72157688338660441/page1
Today's matches on 22:53 - Nov 12 with 1730 viewsTVOS1907

Today's matches on 22:39 - Nov 12 by D_Dale

I hope I'm (not for the first time) wrong.

But I couldn't spot him there:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/horshamrebel/albums/72157688338660441/page1

He's taking the photographs.

Today's matches on 23:42 - Nov 12 with 1692 viewsrochdaleriddler

Today's matches on 21:04 - Nov 12 by D_Dale

Quite, and with today's match ending 2-2, Dale are in 20th place, with one point more than Wimbledon and a game in hand.

Wow

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024