Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
28,000 at Coventry 17:37 - Feb 10 with 1664 viewsSandyDrum

I took a jaunt to the Ricoh today with an Accrington supporting mate seeing as our game was off and it was only a fiver to get in!

Their pitch is absolutely knackered, almost as bad as ours v Millwall minus the sand, it looks like most lower league pitches have suffered this winter.

Vincenti came on in the 2nd half and was anonymous, looks destined for a trip back to the conference, maybe with Aldershot again, he's not fit for league football from what I can tell.

Was really good seeing 28k for a League 2 game, sadly there was more like 10k left after 70 minutes, I can't see many floating fans returning after that!

It also brought along the typical yoofs in Stone Island jackets who were goading us in the away end, they were just laughed at and kicked out by the stewards, very funny.

Credit where credits due, Accrington look good and I can see them going up this season.

It cost £10 to park at the Ricoh, the match ticket was £5....work that one out!

Back up the M6 we go (when we're eventually allowed to leave the car park...)

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

28,000 at Coventry on 21:19 - Feb 10 with 1375 viewsmeeee

I went to watch Accrington the other week and they are a class team, they look very good value for promotion. I said to my mate who is that number 11, he's running the show. I spat my drink out when he told me it was Sean McConville, he was dreadful when I saw him play against Southport in a pre season friendly for us as a trialist under Coleman. Just out of interest how many fans did Accrington bring?
28,000 at Coventry on 21:52 - Feb 10 with 1306 viewsdalelee

Accringtons twitter page states 513 away fans, v good turnout.
28,000 at Coventry on 22:44 - Feb 10 with 1206 viewsD_Alien

Is this a record for L2, or fourth tier?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

28,000 at Coventry on 22:55 - Feb 10 with 1177 viewsmeeee

28,000 at Coventry on 21:52 - Feb 10 by dalelee

Accringtons twitter page states 513 away fans, v good turnout.

Thanks that's a very good turn out, that's more then they've ever taken to us. Doing well and the fiver entry would help of course. To answer D_Alien in 1961 Crystal Palace v Millwall in the 4th Division had an attendance of 37,774. A world record 4th tier attendance until Rangers broke it in 2012
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024