Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever happend to #TEAMROCHDALE??? 10:49 - Mar 22 with 16156 viewsmexmike

As per the title, what happend to team Rochdale, ive never felt more detached from the club as I do right now, in 25 years of following the dale.

Its hard to put my finger on what it is, maybe due to work I cant get to every game now but there still seems to be a growing gap between the already tiny fan base and the club itself.

I see the things they are doing, like this £65 gala dinner (cancelled after fan outrage) Wembley coaches more expensive than all the other coach companies (reduced after 're-negotiating' to name just a few.
I watch Hills post match interviews and after terrible defeats and performances he almost seems to be grinning about it.

Like I say, maybe its just me but I do personally think the club and the fans are growing further apart, something a club like ours cant afford to do!
Whatever happend to #TEAMROCHDALE??? on 18:19 - Mar 25 with 1344 viewskiwidale

Whatever happend to #TEAMROCHDALE??? on 00:44 - Mar 25 by rochdaleriddler

Yep, I was accused of being a bury fan last year, if you don't want to polish hillys helmet, or be thankful we are still in business , you are a troll, loony, or just not in the clique! Lots on here hide Behind the pseudonym , and are probably on the register

This register why am I not on it? I knew there was a clique on here.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024