Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gategate 09:48 - Apr 8 with 3047 viewsBartRowou

Does anyone know why we can no longer exit stage left at the Sandy/Wilbutts corner at the end of the game? There's been no way out there for the past four or five games.

Is it punishment for the end of season do revolt?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Gategate on 10:29 - Apr 8 with 2963 viewsYorkshire_Dale

It's so you can't criticise the Fixture Board on the corner!
Gategate on 12:36 - Apr 8 with 2823 viewsBartRowou

Gategate on 10:29 - Apr 8 by Yorkshire_Dale

It's so you can't criticise the Fixture Board on the corner!

You mean the one that had us playing ___________________ yesterday?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Gategate on 12:47 - Apr 8 with 2800 viewswindowsbug

I've been told that the gate is damaged.
It's like the emergency gates that allow egress to the pitch being blocked by the pitch covers.
Gategate on 12:49 - Apr 8 with 2783 views442Dale

Gategate on 12:36 - Apr 8 by BartRowou

You mean the one that had us playing ___________________ yesterday?

No, that can't be right.

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2018/01/meeting-with-the-directors-part-1/

<<Q. "Maybe not a question just a moan but does anyone at the club have the specific responsibility to change the "Next Match" board outside the ground. It's seriously embarrassing that yesterday (14th Jan) the next match is still advertised as Blackpool on 1st Jan. No wonder the crowd was small for the Lincoln game. This is not a one-off. I walk past the ground regularly and it is usually out of date. I think long standing supporters like me are always trying to encourage people to go to games but it's really frustrating to see the club itself couldn't seem to care less.

A. It was stated that in advance of every home game, there was a pre and post match check list in place for every aspect of the matchday. These systems are now in place and have made the club much more professional. Following these comments, the changing of the Fixture Board would be added into it for the Ground Staff to amend on a routine basis, and it will be changed after each game. This check list has already seen the club respond to complaints about pigeon poo and broken seats.">>

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Gategate on 12:59 - Apr 8 with 2767 views1mark1

Gategate on 12:49 - Apr 8 by 442Dale

No, that can't be right.

http://www.daletrust.co.uk/2018/01/meeting-with-the-directors-part-1/

<<Q. "Maybe not a question just a moan but does anyone at the club have the specific responsibility to change the "Next Match" board outside the ground. It's seriously embarrassing that yesterday (14th Jan) the next match is still advertised as Blackpool on 1st Jan. No wonder the crowd was small for the Lincoln game. This is not a one-off. I walk past the ground regularly and it is usually out of date. I think long standing supporters like me are always trying to encourage people to go to games but it's really frustrating to see the club itself couldn't seem to care less.

A. It was stated that in advance of every home game, there was a pre and post match check list in place for every aspect of the matchday. These systems are now in place and have made the club much more professional. Following these comments, the changing of the Fixture Board would be added into it for the Ground Staff to amend on a routine basis, and it will be changed after each game. This check list has already seen the club respond to complaints about pigeon poo and broken seats.">>

A digital fixture board , provided by a sponsor, advertising games , ticket news etc, as well as the products and or services of the sponsor, that was operated from the office , might be a good idea.

Would save the energy of whoever does change it every few weeks.😀

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Gategate on 16:25 - Apr 8 with 2570 viewsrochdaleriddler

Gategate on 12:59 - Apr 8 by 1mark1

A digital fixture board , provided by a sponsor, advertising games , ticket news etc, as well as the products and or services of the sponsor, that was operated from the office , might be a good idea.

Would save the energy of whoever does change it every few weeks.😀

Not as bad as hornets board still advertising game from
Last summer

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Gategate on 16:44 - Apr 8 with 2541 viewsJames1980

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024