Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham fans 23:31 - Apr 17 with 28226 viewsanimal8

I wonder why Oldham and Bury make such a big deal of when they come to Dale .Oldham tonight singing we've taken your town ,so what ,they probably went in the regal moon .When we go to There grounds we just treat it as a normal game ,not a pissing contest .
Oldham fans on 18:20 - Apr 19 with 5408 viewsD_Alien

Oldham fans on 18:00 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Possibly the strangest point I’ve ever seen anyone make, in your head you probably think you’re being witty, Jesus. We’ll be sure to alter all our traditional chants because our away strip is a different colour every year.

You lot really are a different breed. Ta ra.

"...in your head you probably think you’re being witty..."

Erm no, i'm just pointing out Oldham think with their arse

"Possibly the strangest point I’ve ever seen anyone make"

Clearly doesn't watch Question Time

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham fans on 18:45 - Apr 19 with 5323 viewsfinberty

Walking up to the ground on Tuesday, I overheard the following conversation:

"We can tw*t this lot. The ground's sh1t, the fans are sh!t, we're taking them over tonight - set of w*nkers. It's a f*cking horrible place this".

After an appropriate reflective pause had elapsed, I glanced round to see a man in an Oldham hat and scarf marching aggressively onwards. Whilst holding the hands of his children who couldn't have been any older than about 8 or 9.

And they call us child abusers.
Oldham fans on 20:37 - Apr 19 with 5176 viewsShun

Oldham fans on 18:20 - Apr 19 by D_Alien

"...in your head you probably think you’re being witty..."

Erm no, i'm just pointing out Oldham think with their arse

"Possibly the strangest point I’ve ever seen anyone make"

Clearly doesn't watch Question Time

He doesn’t seem like the type to know what Question Time is tbf!

Also, to finberty, lol at the thought of an Oldham fan looking down on somebody else’s ground.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 21:05]
Oldham fans on 21:01 - Apr 19 with 5146 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 20:37 - Apr 19 by Shun

He doesn’t seem like the type to know what Question Time is tbf!

Also, to finberty, lol at the thought of an Oldham fan looking down on somebody else’s ground.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 21:05]

‘A question time’

Brilliant.
Oldham fans on 21:02 - Apr 19 with 5144 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 18:45 - Apr 19 by finberty

Walking up to the ground on Tuesday, I overheard the following conversation:

"We can tw*t this lot. The ground's sh1t, the fans are sh!t, we're taking them over tonight - set of w*nkers. It's a f*cking horrible place this".

After an appropriate reflective pause had elapsed, I glanced round to see a man in an Oldham hat and scarf marching aggressively onwards. Whilst holding the hands of his children who couldn't have been any older than about 8 or 9.

And they call us child abusers.

Great story. Just a massive shame that it didn’t happen.
Oldham fans on 21:12 - Apr 19 with 5124 viewsShun

Oldham fans on 21:01 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

‘A question time’

Brilliant.

Yep, that typo’s as brilliant as you misspelling a four letter word. And almost as brilliant as the sad act you are making the effort to register on an opposition team’s messageboard to boast about something literally nobody cares about before being proved wrong and then not having the good grace to scuttle away in embarrassment.
Oldham fans on 21:20 - Apr 19 with 5102 viewsdalenumber2

Oldham fans on 21:01 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

‘A question time’

Brilliant.

Please tell me why Oldham fans are so obsessed by their away support? It's probably because they have nothing to say about their dire team that finishes near the bottom of league 1 every year. It's quite sad that they come to Rochdale all giddy and made up because they're 'bigger than us' and 'taking over the town' and all that garbage. What a great cup final they had on Tuesday! Pity they don't make much noise at Boundary Park or even turn up in any great numbers.
Oldham fans on 21:26 - Apr 19 with 5092 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 21:20 - Apr 19 by dalenumber2

Please tell me why Oldham fans are so obsessed by their away support? It's probably because they have nothing to say about their dire team that finishes near the bottom of league 1 every year. It's quite sad that they come to Rochdale all giddy and made up because they're 'bigger than us' and 'taking over the town' and all that garbage. What a great cup final they had on Tuesday! Pity they don't make much noise at Boundary Park or even turn up in any great numbers.

Yep, spot on.
Login to get fewer ads

Oldham fans on 21:32 - Apr 19 with 5076 viewsD_Alien

Oldham fans on 21:26 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Yep, spot on.

Jeez, are you still here?

Can only conclude you enjoy being humiliated

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Oldham fans on 21:37 - Apr 19 with 5066 viewsrochdale_ranger

Oldham fans on 15:46 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Imagine the biffos bringing more on a Tuesday night, when they’ve won once away in seven months, than you’ve ever taken to a League game in your entire history...

Imagine League One being the highest level you’ve ever seen your irrelevant club play at.

Irrelevant how? They are relevant to me I support them. If I was an Oldham fan I would be more upset that our new derby is Rochdale. Why so much hate? We don’t hate OAFC we just can’t work out why some of your fans get so worked up over what should be a friendly little derby between two towns which are practically joined together.
Oldham fans on 21:43 - Apr 19 with 5055 viewsDaleiLama

Oldham fans on 16:10 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Oldham brought more on Tuesday night than you've ever taken to a League away game in your entire 111 year history. Let that sink in.

Pity your team didn't turn up. Let that sink in.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Oldham fans on 21:54 - Apr 19 with 5029 viewssandy_dale

Oldham fans on 22:32 - Apr 19 with 4971 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 21:02 - Apr 19 by MASSIVEclub

Great story. Just a massive shame that it didn’t happen.

How do you know? Have you canvassed every Latic that was there to see if they engaged in this conversation?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham fans on 22:38 - Apr 19 with 4960 viewsTVOS1907

Oldham fans on 21:54 - Apr 19 by sandy_dale

Most of whom then struggle to travel to home games less than five miles away, according to a regular Oldham fan!
[Post edited 19 Apr 2018 22:48]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Oldham fans on 00:53 - Apr 20 with 4861 viewsDaley_Lama

Oldhams' away support was magnificent.

They sang all match, filled the away end, supported their team, it was a joy to see. Ok, one idiot did an idiotic thing but this has been swiftly dealt with by their own club, long before any legal actions come to fruition. We have the odd one capable of similar actions too.

I think it is only right to recognise this for those individuals demanding we do so.

Well done you! You are very special.

Hopefully this will satisfy your need for praise and approval, and you will be able to grow through this experience.

Poll: DF in or out

Oldham fans on 08:51 - Apr 20 with 4713 viewsanotherbiffo

The dickhead brigade which attaches itself to Latics for these "derby" games is indeed unfortunate, but this appears to be a wider trend and one borne by the over-sanitisation and over-pricing of top level football. In another era, they would have eschewed the lower leagues in favour of Old Trafford or Maine Road.

A pity, because the bulk of the Oldham fans are sound and without the shenanigans and the pitiful songs our away support would be very classy.
Oldham fans on 09:49 - Apr 20 with 4651 viewsDaley_Lama

Oldham fans on 08:51 - Apr 20 by anotherbiffo

The dickhead brigade which attaches itself to Latics for these "derby" games is indeed unfortunate, but this appears to be a wider trend and one borne by the over-sanitisation and over-pricing of top level football. In another era, they would have eschewed the lower leagues in favour of Old Trafford or Maine Road.

A pity, because the bulk of the Oldham fans are sound and without the shenanigans and the pitiful songs our away support would be very classy.

I wouldn’t be surprised if one or two of our uppities have Man U or Man C tattoos hidden under their stoneys too.

I’m not quite sure this was the aim of Russ Green when he wanted to target Prem fans who would watch Dale as their second team.

Poll: DF in or out

Oldham fans on 10:06 - Apr 20 with 4623 viewsBarryStrange

Oldham fans on 21:43 - Apr 19 by DaleiLama

Pity your team didn't turn up. Let that sink in.

TBF mate, a point wasn't a terrible result for Oldham and they got one. May not have deserved to but they still got a point. It's still in their hands.

Keeps life interesting for those of us who wrapped up relegation in January anyway.
Oldham fans on 11:32 - Apr 20 with 4537 viewsDaleiLama

Oldham fans on 10:06 - Apr 20 by BarryStrange

TBF mate, a point wasn't a terrible result for Oldham and they got one. May not have deserved to but they still got a point. It's still in their hands.

Keeps life interesting for those of us who wrapped up relegation in January anyway.

Absolutely Barry. Can't argue with that at all. Had an hour in the car after the match though and if you'd heard the Oldham fans calling in to Radio Manc, they were decidedly unimpressed and the consensus was they wouldn't have bothered going if they'd known what was going to be served up (albeit small sample size). We outplayed them and failed to get on the score sheet. It's why we are where we are.

Glad to see you've kept your sense of humour too!
[Post edited 20 Apr 2018 11:36]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Oldham fans on 20:57 - Apr 25 with 4123 viewsSandyman

You'd expect a MASSIVE club to get 20-30,000 at home, not 3,362.
(NB: Not a dig at the sensible, normal,realistic Oldham fans)
Oldham fans on 04:36 - Apr 26 with 3934 viewsMASSIVEclub

Oldham fans on 20:57 - Apr 25 by Sandyman

You'd expect a MASSIVE club to get 20-30,000 at home, not 3,362.
(NB: Not a dig at the sensible, normal,realistic Oldham fans)

You took my name seriously, nice. 🎣
Oldham fans on 06:37 - Apr 26 with 3894 viewsSandyman

Oldham fans on 04:36 - Apr 26 by MASSIVEclub

Anything but
Oldham fans on 11:48 - Apr 26 with 3745 viewsaleanddale

Oldham fans on 04:36 - Apr 26 by MASSIVEclub

Massive Club?

WOW.

Oldham fans on 17:33 - Apr 23 with 1666 viewskel

Well look what I found.

Wonder if MASSIVECLUB still pops by for a read these days.
Oldham fans on 17:45 - Apr 23 with 1575 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Oldham fans on 17:33 - Apr 23 by kel

Well look what I found.

Wonder if MASSIVECLUB still pops by for a read these days.

“There’s Biffos on the pitch!
They think it’s all over, well, it is now…”
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024