Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Money 18:32 - Jul 19 with 7202 viewselectricblue

Mcinnes as been talking about losing Adam Rooney to Salford City..
Was saying that he is on £4k a week..

Now i find that a club in the division that they play can pay that amount no matter who the owners are..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Money on 18:48 - Jul 19 with 4954 viewsSuddenLad

Yes. £4k a week was reported a day or two ago.

Different rules apply in their league about FFP but promotion will mean they have to abide by them. They will have some work to to get into the league but they're certainly giving it a good shot.

Looking from a distance, they should win that league without much difficulty with the squad they're assembling.........£4k a week is silly money and as we know from nearer home, chucking money at it, doesn't necessarily mean success will follow.....time will tell..

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Money on 18:55 - Jul 19 with 4944 viewsfitzochris

See the Who Has Signed For Who thread. It is discussed there.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Money on 20:58 - Jul 19 with 4702 viewsdaz

Hadn't seen that, crazy money. They'll probably sign Beckford from the buckets next!!!

And discuss this where you like for me, it's topical and saves scrolling through pages of another thread.
Money on 21:12 - Jul 19 with 4687 viewsfitzochris

Money on 20:58 - Jul 19 by daz

Hadn't seen that, crazy money. They'll probably sign Beckford from the buckets next!!!

And discuss this where you like for me, it's topical and saves scrolling through pages of another thread.

It’s on the last page of that thread, so no scrolling necessary, and I was just pointing people to where there was more info on the subject,”Daz”.

Money on 21:16 - Jul 19 with 4665 viewsdaz

Sorry didn't see you quote the page number, but very helpful of you well done
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 21:17]
Money on 21:16 - Jul 19 with 4662 viewsKnowlesy

Money on 21:12 - Jul 19 by fitzochris

It’s on the last page of that thread, so no scrolling necessary, and I was just pointing people to where there was more info on the subject,”Daz”.

Bit condescending again there, "Fitzochris".
Money on 21:17 - Jul 19 with 4654 viewsfitzochris

Money on 21:16 - Jul 19 by daz

Sorry didn't see you quote the page number, but very helpful of you well done
[Post edited 19 Jul 2018 21:17]

Happy to help. You clearly need it.

Money on 21:17 - Jul 19 with 4647 viewsfitzochris

Money on 21:16 - Jul 19 by Knowlesy

“Again”?

Login to get fewer ads

Money on 21:18 - Jul 19 with 4642 viewsTVOS1907

Money on 21:12 - Jul 19 by fitzochris

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daz_(detergent)

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Money on 21:19 - Jul 19 with 4622 viewsfitzochris

Money on 21:18 - Jul 19 by TVOS1907

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daz_(detergent)

Reminds of Danny Baker and Grant Mitchell.

Money on 00:57 - Jul 20 with 4320 viewsShun

Money on 21:16 - Jul 19 by Knowlesy

I don’t think it was condescending at all. Fitzo was simply pointing out where the other discussion could be found. And he’s right. It’s mildly irritating when threads needlessly get repeated. It’s like two groups of people having the same conversation separately but in the same room - why not just have it together?
Money on 06:15 - Jul 20 with 4208 viewsdaz

Money on 00:57 - Jul 20 by Shun

I don’t think it was condescending at all. Fitzo was simply pointing out where the other discussion could be found. And he’s right. It’s mildly irritating when threads needlessly get repeated. It’s like two groups of people having the same conversation separately but in the same room - why not just have it together?

Maybe your right, it might just sometimes appear to come across as condescending when it actually isn't. It was just my opinion at the time.

Very rarely post on here despite the good range of content and part of that is probably due to the apparent clique, which is a shame as we're all Dale fans and it's a fantastic time to be one!

It very quickly leads to cheap insults or heckling which is a shame. Not been called 'Daz Automatic' since school so its quite comical when it's a reference to it is reeled out by a fellow Dale fan on a Dale forum.

Anyway I'll get off my soap box now, no pun intended!! Up the Dale!!!
Money on 07:52 - Jul 20 with 4133 viewsEllDale

Name could have been worse.
I remember a detergent called "Omo".......
Money on 07:59 - Jul 20 with 4126 viewsfitzochris

Money on 00:57 - Jul 20 by Shun

Cheers Shun. I was indeed just trying to be helpful. I seem to have taken on the qualities of the giant hogweed and become irritating in the sunshine.

Money on 08:34 - Jul 20 with 4075 viewsShun

Money on 06:15 - Jul 20 by daz

Maybe your right, it might just sometimes appear to come across as condescending when it actually isn't. It was just my opinion at the time.

Very rarely post on here despite the good range of content and part of that is probably due to the apparent clique, which is a shame as we're all Dale fans and it's a fantastic time to be one!

It very quickly leads to cheap insults or heckling which is a shame. Not been called 'Daz Automatic' since school so its quite comical when it's a reference to it is reeled out by a fellow Dale fan on a Dale forum.

Anyway I'll get off my soap box now, no pun intended!! Up the Dale!!!

No worries. I don’t believe there is a clique but maybe the more ‘regular’ posters have just become set in our ways! Post whatever you like, but the majority of people on here are all strong minded individuals which is why disagreements often occur.

And I’ve never heard of Daz Automatic, must be before my time!
Money on 08:39 - Jul 20 with 4066 viewsKnowlesy

Money on 08:34 - Jul 20 by Shun

No worries. I don’t believe there is a clique but maybe the more ‘regular’ posters have just become set in our ways! Post whatever you like, but the majority of people on here are all strong minded individuals which is why disagreements often occur.

I'm an occasional poster on here which may or may not entitle me to a voice. It wasn't the act of directing Daz to the other thread that I found condescending personally, it was the subtle mocking of his username.
Money on 09:02 - Jul 20 with 4021 viewschalky_ncfc

Money on 08:34 - Jul 20 by Shun

There's a clique alright

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Money on 09:04 - Jul 20 with 4014 viewsdeeplishblue

Accy chairman and Gary Neville are having a spat about Salford's march into the FL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44894821

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Money on 09:19 - Jul 20 with 3978 viewsShun

Money on 08:39 - Jul 20 by Knowlesy

I'm an occasional poster on here which may or may not entitle me to a voice. It wasn't the act of directing Daz to the other thread that I found condescending personally, it was the subtle mocking of his username.

Of course you’re entitled to a voice, just like anybody who comes here. And I think I must’ve missed any subtle mocking of his username - as I said earlier I’m not sure I get the reference!
Money on 09:58 - Jul 20 with 3884 viewsSuddenLad

Money on 07:52 - Jul 20 by EllDale

Name could have been worse.
I remember a detergent called "Omo".......

Close relative of Oxydol. Usually sat on the shelf near Miracle Acdo.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Money on 10:40 - Jul 20 with 3807 viewsfitzochris

Money on 08:39 - Jul 20 by Knowlesy

There was no mocking of his username. I put parentheses around his name as I thought he was a first-time poster and trolling (I've since checked back and see he is, in fact, not a first-time poster).

Money on 10:43 - Jul 20 with 3800 viewschalky_ncfc

Money on 10:40 - Jul 20 by fitzochris

There was no mocking of his username. I put parentheses around his name as I thought he was a first-time poster and trolling (I've since checked back and see he is, in fact, not a first-time poster).

I understood that's what you meant as I thought the same thing

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Money on 10:44 - Jul 20 with 3795 viewsjudd

Money on 10:40 - Jul 20 by fitzochris

Good of you to come clean.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 10:44]

Poll: What is it to be then?

Money on 10:50 - Jul 20 with 3771 viewsfitzochris

Money on 10:44 - Jul 20 by judd

Good of you to come clean.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2018 10:44]

Cleaner clothes in just one clique.

Money on 11:04 - Jul 20 with 3729 viewsBigKindo

Money on 09:58 - Jul 20 by SuddenLad

Close relative of Oxydol. Usually sat on the shelf near Miracle Acdo.

Wonder what kind of response there will be if I mention Fairy Snow and Handy Andy?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024